几百年前
Well, hundreds of years ago,
有个美丽的女孩叫Grainne
there was this beautiful girl called Grainne.
她答应嫁给一个叫Fionn的男人
Now, she was promised in marriage to this fella called Fionn,
Fionn是一个脾气暴躁的老军阀
who was kind of a cranky old warlord,
老得足够当她的父辈了
old enough to be her father, old enough to be her grandfather,
所以其实
and therefore
她并不爱他
she wasn’t in love with him.
就在他们订婚的那个晚上
Anyway, on the night of their betrothal,
她遇到了年轻英俊的战士 Diarmuid
whom did she meet but a handsome young warrior, Diarmuid.
他们一见钟情 如胶似漆
They fell madly in love at first sight,
但她如何才能和他在一起?
but what could she do?
她悄悄在每个人的酒中加了安眠剂
Well, she slips a sleeping potion in everyone’s drinks,
然后他俩一起穿过Shannon 私奔了
and the pair of them run off together across the Shannon.
Fionn醒来发现Grainne走后 气疯了
Fionn wakes and there’s Grainne gone. Well, he goes mental.
他带领他的军队 对他们穷追不舍
Takes his army and heads off in hot pursuit.
但是大家
But it was the people,
爱尔兰村庄的人们
you know, the people in the villages of lreland,
他们同情Diamuid和Grainne的遭遇
they took pity on Diarmuid and Grainne.
便将两人藏在树林 谷仓 或者城♥堡♥里
They hid them in forests and in their barns and castles,
他们俩在那些地方休息一晚后继续赶路
where they’d sleep one night and then they’d move on.
过来
Come on.
安全吗?
Is it safe?
当然
Of course.
他们并未越轨
Sleep was all they did,
因为Diamuid是个好男人
’cause Diarmuid, good man that he was,
他一直对背叛Fionn心存愧疚
was suffering the old guilt about two-timing Fionn
而且出于对Fionn的尊敬
and out of respect for him, didn’t,
他没有更进一步
you know, take it any further.
– 我知道了 – 噢 好
– I get it. – Oh, yeah.
然后他们来到了这座城♥堡♥
And then they came to this castle
看到了这番景色
and this view.
哇噢
Wow.
然后 据说
And ’tis said, you know, that,
无法抗拒如此美景当前
unable to resist such beauty,
就在这
that here,
在这地方 他们…
in this place, they…
他们的爱得以圆♥满♥
They consummated their love.
噢 我的上帝 你在勾引我
Oh, my God. You’re hitting on me.
我什么?
I’m what?
我这个订婚前夜的年轻女人
I’m the young woman on the eve of her engagement
抗拒不了一个英俊的陌生人? 噢 少来了
that can’t resist a handsome stranger? Oh, come on.
我什么?
I’m what?
你真以为这一套管用 不是吧?
You didn’t honestly think that was gonna work, did you?
别自恋了 亲爱的 故事是真的
Don’t flatter yourself, darling. The story’s true,
可当然 对你来说就是狗屁
but it sure as shite ain’t about you.
– 不是要勾引我? – 对 你这傲慢的…
– No? – No, you arrogant…
傲慢的什么?
Arrogant what exactly?
呃 这个不好说 傲慢的”美国人”?
Well, that’s a tough one. Is it American?
噢 不 火车来了
Oh, no. The train.
等等! 等等 我有票
Wait! Wait, I have a ticket!
我很…
I’m very…
你就非得在那耽误我的时间 是吗?
You just had to take me up there, didn’t you?
爱尔兰七大奇迹之一!
One of the seven wonders of Ireland!
好吧
Okay.
噢 不
Oh, no.
呃 那确实快了一点
Well, that speeded things up a bit.
我恨你
I hate you.
过去的话 我就可以帮你拖点时间
In the old days, I could have held it for you,
可现在”时间就是金钱”
but it’s all “time is money” nowadays.
现在打起精神吧 来吧 别再担心了
Come on, now. Come on, and don’t be worrying yourself.
我们会送你去要去的地方
We’ll get you to where you want to go.
天气预报说今天晴天
Forecast said sunny.
到了 Tipperary最好的日租♥房♥♥
Here we are. The best little B&B in Tipperary.
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
看看猫把谁带来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
噢! 我可怜的家伙
Oh! My poor dears.
你们很幸运 确实是
You’re lucky, so you are.
就在半小时前 两个背包旅行的在门边
Just half an hour ago, I had two backpackers at the door
想要这房♥间
wanting the room.
但他们还没结婚
But they weren’t married.
还直接就承认了 真不害臊
Admitted it right out. No shame.
我就让他们打包走人了
So I sent them packing.
对就是对 要么下雨 要么不下
Right is right, rain or no rain.

Hmm.
那 你们贵姓
So, it’s Mr. and Mrs…
– 姓Brady – 姓O’Callaghan
– Brady. – O’Callaghan.
姓Bradycallaghan
Bradycallaghan.
其实是O’Bradycallaghan
O’Bradycallaghan.
我们刚结婚没多久 对美国人来说 这姓不太好说
We’re not long married, and it’s still quite a mouthful for an American.
我来自Dingle地区一个古老的家族
I come from a long, long line of Dingle
O’Bradycallaghan一族
O’Bradycallaghans.
我们祈祷某天
We’re praying that one day
我们能有孩子来继承姓氏
we’ll be able to have a son and heir to help keep the name going.
叫我们Anna和Declan
Anna, Declan to you.
真好 现在 我带你们去看看♥房♥♥间吧
Lovely. Now, let’s get you to your room.
谢谢
Thank you.
你先请 小花瓣
After you, petal.
谢谢 小阳光
Thank you, sunshine.
要我帮忙拿箱子吗 小南瓜?
Would you like a hand with the bag, pumpkin?
你不会跟我一起在床上睡 O’Bradycallaghan先生
Well, you’re not sleeping in that bed with me, Mr. O’Bradycallaghan.
也许是你不会跟我一起在床上睡
Maybe you’re not sleeping in the bed with me.
– 真英勇 – 英勇?
– Very gallant. – Gallant?
欢迎来到男女平等时代
Welcome to the age of equality.
你们女人要投票权 那就这么过吧 亲爱的
You lot wanted the vote. Live with it, darling.
真舒服
Comfy.
我们来掷硬币决定 亲爱的
We’ll flip for it, darling.
好吧 公平
Okay, fair’s fair.
正面就你赢 反面就我输
Heads you win, tails I lose.
正面
Heads.
是正面
Heads it is.
真可惜 你可以
Shame. You can sleep
睡在浴缸里了
in the bath.
这是淋浴
It’s a shower.
你可以在淋浴下睡
You can sleep in the shower.
好吧
Fine.
只要我不用在你身边睡
Just so long as I don’t have to sleep anywhere near you.
# 我洗澡 享受着淋浴 #
# I’m washing in the shower #
# 洗去泥汗 爱死这热水#
# Getting mud off Love hot water #
# 擦伤了那里 擦伤了那里 #
# Got a bruise there Got a bruise there #
等一下 你个骗人的混…
Wait a minute. You lying, deceiving son of a…
起来! 起来 起来
Get up! Get up. Get up.
噢啊!怎么了?
Whoa! What?
噢! “正面就你赢 反面就我输”
Oh! “Heads you win, tails I lose.”
你终于想起来了 是吧?
You finally got that, did you?
不错
Good for you.
起来了! 起来! 这是我的床 这是对骗子的惩罚
Up! Get up! This is my bed. Liars forfeit.
去洗个澡吧
And take a shower.
你臭死了
You smell.
呣呣
Mmm-mmm.
你能透过帘子看到
You can see right through the curtain.
你能吗?
Can you?
你能吗?
Can you?
好吧 惩罚骗子 惩罚骗子!
Okay, liars forfeit, liars forfeit!
别偷看
No peeking.
请进
Come in.
你好 亲爱的 一切都好吧?
Hello, dear. Everything all right?
现在 晚餐我们准备了牛肚 自♥制♥的 祖传秘方
Now, for dinner we’ve got tripe. Homemade. Family recipe.
牛肚
Tripe.
下雨天吃牛胃再好不过了
Nothing like a bit of cow’s stomach on a rainy day.
好啊 你听到了吗 亲爱的? 牛肚!
Yum. Did you hear that, darling? Tripe!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!