You can’t start a journey when you see a black cat.
否则会倒霉十年
Ten years bad luck.
不 不是猫 是喜鹊
No, it’s not a cat, it’s a magpie.
而且 是倒霉十五年
Anyway, it’s 15 years bad luck.
13年!
Thirteen!
是12年 肯定是12年
It’s 12, definitely 12.
还好我不相信运气 所以…
Then I guess it’s a good thing I don’t believe in luck, so…
你应该相信 迟早会有那么一天的
Well, you ought to, if you’re getting into that, you.
一路顺风
Safe journey.
路神保佑你
May the road rise up to meet you.
再见 伙计们!
See you, lads!
祝你好运 Declan!
Good luck, Declan!
再见
Bye, now.
跟你说
I tell you something,
他们会互残的!
they’ll kill each other!
好了 终于上路了
Okay, we’re here, on the road.
今天是2月27号♥ 我还有2天时间 所以…
It’s only February 27th. I still have two days to get there, so…
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
我要买♥♥点东西
I need to get there before the stores close.
所以必须在打烊之前到达那里
I could get some shopping in.
你去都柏林就是为了购物?
That’s the reason you’re going to Dublin, is to shop?
不是 我…
No, I’m…
告诉你也没关系
If you must know,
我是去向男朋友求婚的
I’m going there to propose to my boyfriend.
他去参加一个医学会议 他是心脏病学家
He’s at a medical conference there. He’s a cardiologist.
在我们申请了最棒的公♥寓♥后
We are applying to move into the most amazing apartment,
我以为他会当晚向我求婚
and I actually thought he was going to propose
但他没有
to me the other night, but he didn’t.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的 然后我听说你们这有个传统
Yeah, and you guys have this great tradition
女人可以
that a woman can propose to a man
在闰年的2月29号♥向男人求婚
on the 29th of February in a leap year.
– 是吗? – 是啊
– Yeah? – Yeah.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
所以我想 “有何不可?”
So I thought, “Why not?”
好极了!
Yeah!
没错
Yeah.
我是说…
I mean…
这是我听过最蠢的话!
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!
才不是
No, it isn’t.
当然是
Yeah, it is.
不是的 这是传统 浪漫的传统
No, it’s a tradition. It’s a romantic tradition.
这是一个绝望的女人试图捆住一个不婚的男人
It’s a day for desperate women trying to trap themselves a man
的唯一途径
who clearly doesn’t want to get married.
你得知道 如果你的男人想要求婚
You’ve got to know that if your man wanted to propose,
早就求了 真♥相♥就是如此!
he’d have done it already. Fact!
谁都不许碰那磁带!
No one touches the music!
你这个疯子 你什么都不知道!
Are you crazy? You know nothing about me or Jeremy!
你以为你是谁? 什么都看不顺眼
You know what you are? You’re a cynic.
你就抱着你的厌世孤独终老吧
You’re a lonely, bitter cynic.
总比白♥痴♥好 “闰年 傻瓜!
Better that than an idiot. “Leap year, diddly-eye!
你会娶我这个傻瓜吗?
Will you marry me, diddly-eye?
我有一个箱子叫路易 傻瓜!”
I’ve got a suitcase called Louis, diddly-eye!”
你又是哪根葱 幸运小精灵吗?
What are you, the Lucky Charms leprechaun?
好 什么都不要说了 不谈话
You know what? We are done. We’re not talking anymore.
我付钱不是找伴儿聊天的 不需要你的意见
I’m not paying you to talk, I’m not paying for your opinion.
我是雇你来当司机的
I’m paying you to drive,
所以上车后麻烦你闭嘴 开车
so just get in the car and drive.
求之不得 Bob
Suits me, Bob.
为什么老叫我Bob?
And what is with this Bob thing?
难道你不准备做些什么?
Aren’t you going to do something?
不正做着吗 等着它们走开咯
I am doing something. I’m waiting for them to move.
老天
For God’s sake.
嗨 笨牛
Hi, cows.
瞧 这24小时里 我把地狱都溜了个遍
Look, I have spent the past 24 hours in every level of hell,
我绝不允许你们的花屁♥股♥
and I am not going to let your black and white asses
妨碍我前进
drag me any further,
识趣的话 就挪开
so if you know what’s good for you, you’ll move.
你的牛语说得
It comes as a real shock to find out
惊人的流利啊
that you speak fluent cow.
来吧!
Now!
这就对了 真乖
That’s right. Nice cows.
动起来 往前走 快走 奶牛们
Let’s move. Let’s move along. Come on, cows.
你要不干脆对着它们练习下求婚吧?
Why don’t you propose something to them?
哦 你们这些家伙… 哇哦 你个真大
Yeah, you guys are… Wow, you’re big.
我们就这样…
We’re gonna just…
噢 好 它们现在动了
Oh, yeah, they’re moving now.
一定是受不了你了
Must be your personality.
这一点 你比较厉害
Yours is a bit more repellent,
要不换你来试试…
so if you want to try…
就是这样 这么做就对了
That’s right. That’s how you get things done.
就是这样 乖!
That’s it, girl!
就是这样 这么做就对了
That’s right! That is how you get things done.
别像某些野蛮的爱尔兰乡巴佬 单单坐在那里不动
You don’t just sit around like some backwoods Irish bumpkin.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
你最好留心下你的
You might want to just watch your
脚下
step.
600美元的鞋
$600 shoes.
扔进洗衣机里滚一滚 就干净了
Put them in the wash, they’ll be grand.
扔进洗衣机? 洗衣机?
Put them in the wash? The wash?
鞋子不是用洗衣机洗的
You do not put these shoes in the wash.
– 喔! – 喔! 喔!
– Whoa! – Whoa! Whoa!
– 停下! – 喔! 等等!
– Stop! – Whoa! Wait!
– 让它停下! – 我该怎么做?
– Stop it! – What do I do?
上车 拉下刹车杆!
Get in the car and use the brake!
宝贝! 我来了 宝贝! 我来了!
Baby! I got you, baby! I got you!
宝贝!
Baby!
别受伤了!
Don’t hurt yourself!
快让它停下! 我的钱包还在里面!
Make it stop! My purse is in there!
噢 亲爱的 噢 上帝呀
Oh, darling. Oh, Jesus.
我的雷诺4! 看看你做了什么好事!
My Renault 4! Look what you done!
关我什么事?
What I’ve done?
你就等不及那些奶牛自己走开!
You couldn’t just wait for the cows!
你就不能来帮把手?
You couldn’t just help me?
要把她拖上来 至少得花个200
It’s gonna cost at least 200 to tow her out.
我不管
That’s not gonna come out of my pocket.
这钱你来出!
It’s coming out of yours!
噢 想得美 我死都不会掏一分钱的
Oh, like hell. You will have to kill me before I pay you a dime!
这倒可以考虑
There’s an idea.
你去哪?
Where you going?
都柏林
Dublin.
等等 等等呀 其实很好办的
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Look, this is an easy fix.
我们只需要找个电♥话♥
All we need to do is find a phone,
打给修理站 把它拖上来 然后上车
call the garage, get a tow, hop in the car,
继续上路 一会儿就能到达都柏林
back on the road and we’ll be in Dublin in no time.
心平气和 成吗?
Just cool the jets, would you?
等等! 喂!
Wait! Hey!
如果我是你 我就不会上那车!
I wouldn’t get in there if I was you!
好像我很在意你的提议一样…
And I care about your opinion because…
好吧 走着瞧
Fine, go ahead.
– 怎么啦 甜心? – 嗨
– All right there, sweetheart? – Hi.
想搭便车?
You looking for a ride?
是的 我要去都柏林
Yes, I’m going to Dublin.
噢!
Oh!
都柏林是个不错的城市 那的姑娘都很漂亮
In Dublin’s fair city where the girls are so pretty.
– 是的 – 真是巧合
– Yes. – Now there’s a coincidence,
因为我也是去那
’cause I’m going there myself.
我来帮你抬这个旧箱子
Let me help you with the old suitcase there.
你真好
That’s very sweet of you.
别客气
Not at all.
都不用我开口问呢