你是最佳人选
I think, Carraclough, that you’re the very fellow for the job.
我?大人?
I, sir?
我养狗有钱拿?
I, to get paid for working with dogs?
你要不要试试?
Will you take the job?
你知道,其实我…
You see, I…
他当然愿意,大人
Of course he will, sir.
很好,太好了,好极了
He will? Good, splendid, excellent.
我们会调♥教♥好狗狗,让那些评委大吃一惊的,对吧?
We’ll make the judges at Crufts sit up, won’t we, Carraclough?
一定会的,大人
Aye. Indeed we will, sir.
什么声音?
What was that?
哪有什么声音,大人?
What was what, sir?
等一下
Just a minute.
大人弄错了,绝对不是莱西
No, you’re wrong, sir. If you’re thinking it’s Lassie, you’re entirely wrong.
怎会有可怜狗从苏格兰过来?等下,大人
How could a poor dog come all the way from Scotland? Just a minute, Carraclough. Yes, sir.
你看,这是我们路上捡到的野狗
You can see that’s a poor tyke we picked up on the road.
她不是纯种的狗
You can see that’s not the dog. She has no breeding, no blood.
够了
That’ll do, Carraclough.
是,大人
Yes, sir.
普西拉?什么事,爷爷?
Priscilla? Yes, Grandfather.
你之前见过这只狗吗?
Have you ever seen this dog before?
没有,爷爷,我也没有
No, Grandfather. Neither have I.
我搞错了,不是我的狗
I thought for a minute, but I was mistaken. This is no dog of mine.
不属于我的
Upon my soul and honor, this dog never belonged to me.
我们该走了
Come along, child. We’ve got to be going.
盖克劳,是,大人?
Carraclough. Yes, sir?
那只狗需要好好照顾
That dog looks to me as if she needs a lot of care.
是的,她需要照顾,大人
She does that, sir.
她来我的犬舍会得到周到照顾的
She’ll get all the care she needs up at my kennels.
会的,大人
Indeed she will, sir.
再见,观迎你来
Goodbye, Carraclough. I’m so glad you’re going to be with me.
谢谢大人
Thank you, Your Grace.
盖太太再见,大人再见
Goodbye, Mrs. Carraclough. Goodbye, Your Grace.
孩子,走了,再见
Come along, child. Goodbye. Goodbye, child.
谢谢大人
Thank you, sir.
山姆,你认为他知道吗?
Do you think he knew?
他一定知道
Bless you, he knew.
她又是乔的莱西了
She’s our Joe’s Lassie again.
你很快会好起来
We’ll soon have thee well again, girl.
她要去接乔,身体己那么虚弱了
She wants to meet Joe. But the poor thing’s so weak.
不要让她去,山姆
We shouldn’t let her go, Sam.
可以,但是她走好几百公里路就是为了见乔
Aye, but she’s walked hundreds of miles to see our lad.
别再阻止她了,等一下
I’ll not rob her of that now. Then wait.
好让他知道,对
So he’ll know.
现在,去吧
Off you go now.
莱西!
Lassie!
我的莱西归乡了
You’re my Lassie come home.