Marion, you didn’t have to bring that up.
不 拉里 你别装老好人了
No, Larry, you can’t just be the nice guy.
得让她知道
She has to know.
她得明白你的感受
She has to know how you feel.
要不然她还以为自己能口无遮拦
Otherwise, she’s just gonna think she can say anything at all,
伤人而不自知
and nobody ever gets hurt.
贫民区
Wrong side of the tracks!
-我不是那个意思 -呵呵
– I didn’t mean it that way. – Yeah.
-我在开玩笑 -是 这是玩笑
– It was a joke. – Yeah. It’s just a joke mom and dad.
爸妈才不会在意
They don’t care.
我们也没想到25年了还要住在这里
We didn’t think we’d be in this house for 25 years.
我们以为会搬去更好的地方
We thought we would’ve moved some place better.
不管我们给了你什么 永远都不够
Whatever we give you, it’s never enough.
-永远都不够 -够了
– It’s never enough. – It is enough.
你知道养你这么大花了多少钱吗
Do you have any idea what it costs to raise you?
你又知道你每天浪费了多少钱吗
And how much you’re just throwing away every day?
给我个数
Give me a number.
什么
What?
给我个数
Give me a number.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
告诉我 养大我 你花了多少钱
You give me a number for how much it cost to raise me.
我长大了要赚很多钱
And I’m going to get older and make a lot of money,
开张支票 把我欠你的都还你
and write you a check for what I owe you.
这样我就不用跟你浪费口舌了
So that I never have to speak to you again.
我可不相信
Well I highly doubt that
能找到那么好的工作
you will be able to get a job good enough to do that.
昨晚对巴格达的袭击
So the attack on Baghdad last night,
绝对令人震惊
it was absolutely unbelievable.
没错 昨晚袭击的规模 许多美国士兵…
That’s right. Yeah, the likes of which, uh, many US…
-喂 -是我 詹娜
– Hello? – Hey, it’s me, Jenna.
你在学校给我打电♥话♥吗
Are you calling me from school?
没有 我们提早放学了
No. We got out early
所有爱尔兰女生没到中午就喝成烂泥了
’cause all the Irish girls got totally sloshed by noon.
对 圣帕特里克节快乐
Oh, right. Happy St. Patrick’s day.
同乐 我猜她们一直在
Yeah. I guess they’d been stockpiling
往棉条机里偷偷塞小瓶酒
mini liquor bottles in the tampon machine,
现在都吐得七荤八素的
and now they’re all throwing up.
其他人都提早离校了
Everyone else got out early.
好了 猜猜我在哪
So, guess where I am.
我不知道 在哪
I don’t know. Where?
叮咚 我在门口
Ding dong. I’m outside.
-什么 -我就在门口
– What? – I’m standing outside.
不 快走
No. Just leave.
快走
Leave.
-该死 -你好
– Fuck! – Hello.
这才是你家
So this is your house?

Yeah.
那栋房♥子里的女士彻底蒙了
That lady in the other house was totally freaked out.
她是我朋友的奶奶 那是她家
That’s my friend’s grandma. That’s her house.
那你为什么说是你家
Why did you say it was your house?
我希望自己能住在那里
I wished I lived in that house.
我一点都想不明白
I don’t even sort of understand
怎么会有人撒这种谎
why somebody would lie about that.
我没撒谎
I-I didn’t lie.
你就有 你这个骗子
You lied. You’re a liar.
我讨厌不诚实的人
I hate dishonesty.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那我就接受道歉吧
Apology accepted, I guess.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we still friends?
如果你还是凯尔的女朋友
I mean, if you’re still Kyle’s girlfriend,
我们还会再见面的
then yeah, I guess I’ll see you around.
机群离地面近的时候
Mortar rounds fired at the camp that will fly over them
迫击炮朝会朝飞过的机群射击
if they are down below on surface of the ground.
这样难度很大 相信我
And that is hard work, indeed. Believe me.
我们必须…
We’ve had to do it…
我准备好了
I’m ready.
什么
What?
我准备好做♥爱♥了
I’m ready to have sex.

Okay.
太好了
Great.
你好熟练
You’re so dexterous with that.
谢谢
Thanks.
-还好吗 -还好
– You okay? – Yeah.
你是不是…
Are you…
-是不是射了 -对 对
– Are you done? – Yeah. Yes.
抱歉 我不太懂
Sorry. I was confused.
, -怎么了
– You have like… – What?
-你好像流血了 -什么
– You have some sort of like blood. – What?
我去
Shit!
我偶尔会流鼻血
I get nosebleeds.
-给 -谢谢
– Here. – Thanks.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不用 我没事
No. I’m good.
还记得以前很流行扎染吗
Remember when tie-dye was an activity?
那件不是我做的
Oh, I didn’t make that shirt.
我爸妈在海滨牧场给我买♥♥的
My parents got it for me at sea ranch.
仔细看能看出上面写着海滨牧场
You can read sea ranch if you look close.
镜头切到十年后
Cut to ten years later.
什么
What?
就像十年前你才上一年级
Like how ten years ago, you were in first grade.
现在切到…
Now we cut to…
你的”切到”是什么意思
What does cut to mean to you?
或者 他还不谙世事
Or like, you know, little did he know.
完全听不懂你在说什么
Nothing you’re saying is making any sense.
现在我们都不是处了
How we’re not virgins now.
我们破了苞
We deflowered each other.
我们把第一次给了彼此
We have each other’s flowers.
抱歉
Sorry.
我太开心了
I’m just happy.
我的初夜不是给了你
I didn’t lose my virginity to you.
等等
Wait…
什么
What?
我的第一次给了凯西·杜瓦尔
I lost my virginity to Cassy Duvall.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说你是处
You said you were a virgin.
我没有 因为我不是
No, I didn’t. ‘Cause I’m not.
-我已经两年没撒谎了 -老天
– And I haven’t lied in two years. – Oh, Jesus.
真的 我睡了大概有六个人了
Yeah. I probably slept with, like, six people.
你连是不是六个都不确定吗
You don’t even know if it’s six people?
我又没刻意去记
I don’t keep a list.
为什么不记
Why wouldn’t you keep a list?
我们才上高中
We’re in high school.
你为什么…
Why are you– what?
你这么激动做什么
Why are you getting so moody?
你就是说过你是处
You did say you were a virgin.
是你自己乱猜的吧
I think you might’ve made an assumption.
刚刚那一切都不该发生
I just had a whole experience that was wrong.
你看 你又要生气了
Look, you’re deciding to be upset.
不 我已经生气了
No. I am upset.
因为你想要生气 别为这个对我发火
Because you’re deciding to be. Don’t be mad at me for this.
这样太傻了 你不能为了
It’s stupid. You can’t be mad at me
我控制不了的事情生我的气
for something I have no control over.
我只希望第一次是很特别的
I just wanted it to be special.
为什么
Why?
你一生中会有那么多不特别的性♥爱♥
You’re gonna have so much unspecial sex in your life.
我在上面 谁他妈第一次在上面
I was on top! Who the fuck is on top their first time?
你知道自从我们入侵伊♥拉♥克♥以来
You have any, like, awareness of how many civilians we’ve killed
-死了多少平民吗 -闭嘴
– since the invasion in Iraq started– – Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
让人伤心的事有很多 不止是战争
Different things can be sad. It’s not all war.
我们还要一起去舞会吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!