我很喜欢
I love it.
实际上我想去参加舞会
I actually want to go to prom.
好吧
Okay. Yeah. I mean…
我不太想去
I don’t really want to do that.
你能把我送到我朋友朱莉家吗
Can you– can you take me to my friend, Julie’s house, please?
当然
Sure.
谁是朱莉
Who’s Julie?
她是我闺蜜
She’s my best friend.
朱莉 亲爱的
Julie, honey?
有人来看你了
There’s someone here to see you.
-你还好吗 -嗯 还行
– Are you okay? – Fine. I’m fine.
出什么事了
What happened?
没什么 真的
Nothing really. Nothing.
你为什么哭呢
Why are you crying?
就是哭而已
Just crying.
有些人天生就是不快乐
Some people aren’t built happy, you know.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我们把芝士吃完了
We ate all the cheese.
没事的 芝士这么多 有大有小
It’s okay. Lots of cheese vary in size.
-这就是一小块 -真的好小
– This one was a small one. – It’s so small.
-小小的 -这不是我们的错
– It was tiny. – That’s not our fault.
不然我们能怎么办
What-what were we to do?
管它呢 我们去舞会吧
Fuck it! Let’s just go to prom.
你妈妈应该有裙子吧
Doesn’t your mom have a dress?
实话实说 我裙子几个月前就准备好了
Let’s be honest. I’ve had a dress for months.
紫色的
It’s purple.
-是吗 -你会喜欢的
– It is? – Uh-hmm, you’re really gonna like it.
-来看看 -好的
– Come and see it. – Okay.
穿裙子喽 扮漂亮喽
Cracker time. Dress time.
希望它合身
I hope it fits.
小♥电♥影♥里 人们叫得可欢实了
People make so much noise in the movies,
但其实叫♥床♥不重要
but it’s really not a big thing.
你完全可以全程安静的
You can totally be quiet during it.
很神奇吗
Was it amazing though?
我曾经是那么想要
I wanted it so badly,
但等真正经历过之后
but then I found that when it happened…
我其实更喜欢干磨蹭
I-I really like dry humping much more.
你不是处♥女♥
You’re not a virgin.
-我等不及去加州大集市了 -我知道
– I can’t wait for state fair. – Ah, I know.
-水中过山车 -水中过山车
– Log ride. – Log ride.
-该死 -怎么了
– Shit. – What?
这个夏天 整个夏天 我都不在这
I’m not gonna be here this summer, like, all summer, basically.
-为什么不在 -我爸 我亲爸
– Why not? – My dad, my real dad,
他在黄石公园重新出现了
he resurfaced in yellowstone,
他想让我在去萨克拉门托市大学前
and he wants me to come there for the summer,
去他那里过暑假
before I start SCC.
我不会去别的地方读大学
I’m not going anywhere to college,
感觉这是个去玩的好机会
so it seemed like a good opportunity.
是啊
Yeah.
我会很想你的
I’m gonna miss the fuck out of you.
我可能没被录取
I probably won’t get in, so
那我就去戴维斯分校 天天都能见你
I’ll go to Davis and I’ll see you every day.
我再没有魔法迷人 再没有精灵为我奔走
Now, I want spirits to enforce, and art to enchant,
我的结局将要变成不幸的绝望
and my ending is despair.
除非依靠着万能的祈祷的力量
Unless I be relieved by prayer,
它能把慈悲的神明的心中刺彻
which pierces so that it assaults mercy itself
赦免了可怜的下民的一切过失
and freeze all faults.
你们有罪过希望别人不在追究
As you from crimes would pardon thee.
愿你们也格外宽大 给我以自♥由♥
Let your indulgence set me free.
克里斯汀·”淑女鸟”·麦克弗森
Christine “Lady Bird” McPherson.
干杯
Cheers.
敬米格尔和他的新工作
To Miguel and his new job.
来 来
Here, here. Yes.
-敬淑女鸟去戴维斯分校 -敬戴维斯分校
– To Lady Bird going to Davis. – To Davis.
-恭喜 -不错的学校
– Congratulations. – Good school.
我和我经理谈过了
So I talked to my manager and,
你可以接着做我以前的工作
you could totally take over my old job.
好啊 谢谢你 米格尔
Great. Thanks, Miguel.
我真为你骄傲 淑女鸟
I’m so proud of you, Lady Bird.
你在台上走得有点怪 但你走完了
You walked weird across the stage, but you did it!
-我走得不怪 -看上去有点怪
– I didn’t walk weird. – Well, it seemed a little weird.
我想你们了
I missed you guys.
你知道候补名单的结果了吗
Did you find out about the wait list?
该死
Fuck.
什么
What?
我都还没被录取 所以这可能根本不是问题
I’m not even in yet, so this might not even be a problem.
对不起 我不该瞒着你
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gone behind your back.
我只是 我还不一定会去纽约呢
I just– it’s not like I’m definitely going to New York.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
我就差一点被录取
Aren’t you, sort of,
你难道一点都不为我骄傲吗
proud that I’m so close to getting in?
哪怕只是一点点
Just a little?
没错 我知道可能今年相对容易些
I mean… Yes, I know it was probably easier
因为911恐怖袭击 申请人数要少一些
because 9-11 and less people applying with terrorism and all that,
可是… 对不起
but still though, I’m sorry.
我知道我有时会撒谎 不是个好人 可是
I know I can lie and not be a good person, but…
求你了 妈妈
Please, mom.
求你了 我真的很抱歉
Please. I’m so sorry.
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn’t mean to hurt you.
我感谢你为我所做的一切
I-I appreciate everything you’ve done for me.
我太忘恩负义了 实在对不起
I’m ungrateful and I’m so sorry.
真对不起 我以前想要的太多了
I’m so sorry I wanted more.
你就 求你了
Just… please!
别不理我
Talk to me.
我知道是我不好
I know I’m-I’m so bad!
我知道
I know I am.
但是求你了妈妈 别不理我
But please just talk to me, mom.
妈妈 求你跟我说句话吧
Mom, please talk to me.
这儿
Here.
然后下一个
Then next one.
一共三美元
That’ll be three dollars.
你通过了
You passed.
-真的吗 -是的
– Seriously? – Yes.
谢谢你
Thanks.
没什么可谢的
It’s not a thanking situation.
你要么通过 要么通不过
You either pass or you don’t pass.
司机学员
进来
Come in.
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
你还记得
You remembered.
你是我唯一的女儿
You’re my only daughter.
好吧 谢丽也算是
Well, Shelly too. Kind of.
谢谢你
Thanks.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
你和妈妈会因为这事离婚吗
Are you and mom gonna get a divorce over this?
不会 我们负担不起
No. We can’t afford to.

Dad.
我开玩笑的 不会
I’m kidding, no.
我爱你妈妈
I love your mom.
妈妈恨我吗
Does mom hate me?
你们俩个性都太要强
You both have such strong personalities.
她不知道怎么才能帮到你 所以才沮丧
She doesn’t know how to help you and it frustrates her.
我希望她能跟我说句话
I wish she’d talk to me.
她会的 我知道
She will. I know.
18岁快乐
Happy 18.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你想来点吗
Do you want some?
好啊
Yes.
我要一包骆驼
One pack of Camel Lights please,
一张刮刮乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!