Und Fifi.
还有我姐姐
And my sister,
露西塔
Rosita Chiquita Juanita Chihuahua.
应该没错
I think.
他真有一套
What a dog.
对 佩姬 唱来听吧
Yeah. Tell us about it, Peg.
他真有一套
What a dog!
佩姬以前在歌♥舞剧团表演
Peg used to be in the Dog and Pony Follies.
他就是长云
He’s a tramp
大家都爱他
But they love him
每天都有新花招
Breaks a new heart every day
他就是长云
He’s a tramp
大家都崇拜他
They adore him
希望他永保风格
And I only hope he’ll stay that way
他就是长云
He’s a tramp
是恶棍
He’s a scoundrel
浪子
He’s a rounder
坏胚子
He’s a cad
他就是长云
He’s a tramp
可是我还是爱他
But I love him
即使他很坏
Yes, even I have got it pretty bad
你永远不知道
You can never tell
他何时会出现
When he’ll show up
他总带来一堆麻烦
He gives you plenty of trouble
我想他是自命潇洒
I guess he’s just a no ‘count pup
但我希望他永保风格
But I wish that he were double
-他是长云 -嘭 嘭
-He’s a tramp -Bum-bum-bum-ruff
-四处流浪 -嘭 嘭
-He’s a rover -Bum-bum-bum-ruff
无以形容
And there’s nothin’ more to say
长云
If he’s a tramp
他是条好汉
He’s a good one
希望我能像他一样
And I wish that I could travel his way
希望我能像他一样
Wish that I could travel his way
希望我能像他一样
Wish that I could travel his way
对
Yeah.
但他总是吊儿郎当
But he never takes them serious.
总有一天他会遇见心上人
Ah, but someday he is meeting someone different.
一个楚楚动人的美女
Some delicate, fragile creature
他愿意照顾 呵护她
who’s giving him a wish to shelter and protect.
就像这位千金小姐对吧
Like Miss Park Avenue here, eh, matey?
可能
Hm-hm. Could be.
-但是当他 -对 我看得比你远
-But when he does… -Yeah. I’m way ahead of ya.
在爱情的魔咒下
Under the spell of true love…
那个家伙一不小心
The poor chump grows careless…
就被捕狗队抓走
The Cossacks are picking him up…
长云就完了
And it’s curtains for the Tramp.
比尔 有点娇那只
It’s the little cocker, Bill.
-在四号♥笼子里 -好
-In number four. -OK.
好 来吧
All right, baby.
他们来带你回家了
They’ve come to take you home.
这里不属于你
You’re too nice a girl to be in this place.
勇气
Courage, man.
勇气
Courage!
但是
But, uh…
我没想过要结婚
I’ve never even considered matrimony.
我也没有
Nor I.
不管她选谁
But no matter which of us she accepts,
永远不会破坏我们的友谊
we’ll always be the best of friends.
记住
Now remember,
别提那件不幸的事
not a word about her unfortunate experience.
-我们不是来伤她的心 -对 对
-We don’t want to hurt her feelings. -Uh, yeah. Yeah.
小美女
Lassie.
丽滴小姐
Miss Lady, ma’am.
拜托 我谁都不想见
Please, I don’t want to see anybody.
小美女
Now, now, lassie.
不要这样
Don’t feel that way about it.
小美女 不要这样
Of course not, Miss Lady.
我所见过最棒的那些人
Why, some of the finest people I ever tracked down
-通常都是常进出监狱的 -闭嘴
-were jailbirds. -Quiet!
你个白♥痴♥
You great loony!
拜托 小美女
Uh, please, lassie.
我们有个提议可以帮你
We’ve come with a proposition for helping ya.
帮我 什么意思
Help me? What do you mean?
嗯
Well, now…
小美女 你知道
You see, lassie…
我们两个都不是年轻人了
Neither of us is as young as we used to be.
但还是处于巅峰状态
But we’re still in the prime of life.
对
Aye.
我们两个人的家 都很舒服
And we’ve both got very comfortable homes.
对 我们都知道
That’s right. Where we know
丽滴小姐 你会备受疼爱
you’ll be welcome and appreciated, Miss Lady.
所以 讲白一点就是
So… So, to come directly to the point…
如果你愿意
If you could, uh…
如果你不嫌弃
…find it possible to, uh…
可以
To, uh…
你们两个都是好人 我很感谢你们
You’re both very kind, and I do appreciate it.
-但是 -哦 丽滴
-But… -Oh, Pigeon.
哦 丽
Oh, Pi…
哦 嗨 大家好
Oh! Oh, hi, boys.
有什么新鲜事吗
Anything new in the kennel club set?
丽滴 这个给你
A little something I picked up for you, Pige.
看来我不受欢迎
Looks like I’m the one that’s in the doghouse.
丽滴小姐 如果你讨厌这个家伙
If this person is annoying you, Miss Lady…
我们很乐意赶他出去
We’ll gladly throw the rascal out.
那倒不必 谢谢你们
That won’t be necessary. Thank you.
不客气
Very well, ma’am.
你 你
You… You…
这个混混
…mongrel!
拜托 丽滴
Aw, come on, Pige.
-不是我的错 -唔
-It wasn’t my fault. -Hmph.
我以为你就跟在后面 真的
I thought you were right behind me. Honest.
当我听说你被抓到
When I heard they’d taken you to the pound…
别再提那个恐怖的地方
Oh! Don’t even mention that horrible place.
我觉得好丢脸而且
I was so embarrassed and…
-好害怕 -哦
-… and frightened. -Oh, now, now.
像你这么可爱的小妞 谁会欺负你
Who could ever harm a cute little trick like you?
小妞 小妞
Trick? Trick!
-这倒提醒我 崔西是谁 -崔西
-That reminds me, who is Trixie? -Trixie?
还有露露 菲菲 露西
And Lulu and Fifi and Rosita Chiquita wh…
-露西什么的 -露西
-Whatever her name is. -Chiquita…
哦 对 我
Oh! Yes! Well, I… I…
你用不着担心你的臭弱点
As far as I’m concerned, you needn’t worry about your old heel.
臭弱点
My heel?
我不用你照顾呵护
I don’t need you to shelter and protect me.
-对 但是 -如果你不小心被抓 别怪我
-But… -If you grow careless, don’t blame me.
就算你被抓走 我也不在乎 再见
I don’t care if the Cossacks do pick you up! Goodbye.
把这个拿走
And take this with you.
不要叫了
Stop that.
嘘 嘘
Hush, now, hush.
不要再叫了
Stop that racket!
丽滴 怎么啦
What’s wrong, Pige?
-老鼠 -在哪里
-A rat! -Where?
楼上的婴儿房♥
Upstairs, in the baby’s room!
-从哪里进去 -小门
-How do I get in? -The little door.
在走廊那边
On the porch.
老天
Merciful heavens!
哦 可怜的小宝贝
Oh! Oh, you poor little darling.
谢天谢地你没事
No, no, no. Thank goodness you’re not hurt.
你们 你们两个畜牲 退后
You… You vicious brutes. Back!
退后
Get back!
去啊 进去