你好
Howdy.
在那儿看风景更好吧
Pretty nice view you have here.
请你回来里边好吗?
Would you mind coming on back inside here, please?
拜托
Please?
– 他不愿意回来 – 你什么意思?
He doesn’t want to come in.
What do you mean he doesn’t want to come in?
这是我第一天上班
Look, this is my first day on the job.
我不知道该对他说什么
I have no idea what to say to a potential suicide.
很简单,小子,如果你还想干的话
It’s simple, Sonny.
Now, you want to keep your business?
就弄他进来,否则我不会付钱的
Now, you get him in here, or you don’t get paid.
– 我知道了 – 那就去吧
Go ahead.
嗨,鸟人!
Hey, asshole!
如果你要跳的话,就跳吧
Yes you, look, if you’re gonna jump, jump.
否则,像别人一样走桥
Otherwise, use the bridge like everybody else.
– 你把下面的交通搞得一团糟 – 他在说什么?他疯了吗?
You’re screwing up traffic down there.
Say, are you crazy?
– 那我怎么做? – 你什么意思?
– How’d I do? – What do you mean?
– 我只会这么做 – 什么意思,你不能干点别的吗?
That’s all I could think of.
What do you mean that’s all you could think of?
– 我只能这么干了 – 你得换个法子
it’s the best I can do.
You gotta do better than that.
噢!他在往回走
Ooh, ooh, he’s coming in.
– 他在往回走! – 是吗?
He’s coming in!
is he?
– 差点就完了,总算起作用了 – 还好他回来了
I’ll be a son of a bitch, it worked.
Of course it worked, let’s stand back and give the guy
大家退后些,给那人腾点地方
some room here.
我早知道他会听劝的,我是专业人士 给他准备把椅子
I knew it was gonna work, I’m a professional.
Let’s get him a chair.
– 你!警♥察♥! – 嗨
You, cop!
Hey.
去死!
diel
– 是玛雅·卡尔顿吗? – 是的
Maya Carlton?
Yeah.
– 嗨 – 嗨
Hi.
Hi.
我来看看你是否没事儿了
I just came to see if you were all right.
– 我得走了 – 等一会儿
I’ve really got to go.
wait a second.
我得向你道歉
I want to apologize to you about my note.
关于那个便条
– 我做得不对 – 不
That was not good.
No, it wasn’t.
你,你看上去很漂亮
You,
you look amazing.
看你被担架抬下来
You know, when I saw you coming down on that stretcher,
我快担心死了
ti almost died.
是你打的电♥话♥吗?
Was that you on the phone?
是我打的
Yeah, yeah, that was me.
乔治!乔治,你都硬起来了
George, George, come on!
You’re getting a hard-on.
我控制不了,你在我身边
I can’t help it, it’s you.
– 是你自己 – 嗯
No, it’s you.
Yeah.
那你现在和那个乖宝宝在干嘛?
Look, what are you doing with this Robbie character?
卡夫斯,是你甩了我的
Kuffs, come on, you left me.
是的
Yeah, right.
他知道我们孩子的事儿吗?
Does he,
does he know about the child?
我不依靠任何人,无论你还是他
You know, I don’t need Robert and I don’t need you.
看到你没事儿就好,我得走了
I’ve got to go.
I just wanted to see if you were all right.
保重
Take care of yourself.
这就是女人
Women.
马瑞队长不给我搜查证
Well, captain morino wouldn’t give me
the search warrant for the laundry.
泰德停职了,不过他还不知道 他还睡着呢
Ted got suspended.
He doesn’t know that yet, he’s still asleep.
不知道是不是枪击后的后遗症
I don’t know, maybe it’s just the post-gunshot blues,
我觉得自己不太适合干这个了
but I’m beginning to feel like I’m not exactly
cut out for this line of work, you know?
想看看枪伤吗?
Want to see what a gunshot wound looks like?
我对枪的看法彻底改变了
Gotta say my point of view on guns has changed.
就因为挨枪子儿可不好受
Do cause quite a bit of pain.
看到了吗?从这儿打进来
See, the bullet went in here and then it came out the back.
从后面出去
一下子打进去,就这样了
You feel it hit, and then there’s this,
那个疼哟
this kind of a sharp pain.
接下来就失去知觉
And then it goes numb.
Yeah.
慌也没用
Scarier than shit.
跳楼的那个家伙是个作家
Now, the guy who jumped, he was a writer.
之前自杀过两次
Tried to kill himself twice before.
我不清楚
Ti don’t know.
我就知道凯恩杀了我哥 山姆·琼斯和他是一伙儿的
I know Kane killed my brother.
Ti know Sam Jones is in it with him.
接下来怎么办?
What the hell can I do about it?
没钱
I don’t have any money.
两周后,连生意也没了
In two weeks, I’m probably gonna lose the business anyway.
There’s this $50,000 balloon payment due on
变更所有权还有50000美元要交
change of ownership that captain morino hasn’t spotted yet.
这个马瑞队长还不知道
劫数呀,命中注定了的
That’s it, that’s it, I’m doomed.
如果你不是清洁女工 你就走错了地方
If you’re not the cleaning lady,
you’re in the wrong apartment.
卡夫斯先生,我为和平而来
I’ve come to make peace, Mr. kuffs.
I’m sorry you think I killed your brother.
我很遗憾你认为我杀了你哥
我并没有杀他 但我对你的社区很感兴趣
I didn’t, but I do represent certain business interests
in your district.
这是25000美元,你为我服务的定金
There’s a $25,000 down payment for your services.
Most of the time, all we’ll ask you to do
多数时候,你为我所做的只是 装作什么都没看见
is look the other way.
你接手了你哥的生意
You took your brother’s job, Mr. kuffs.
You could have a future here.
你可能会很有前途
也可能没有
Then again, you might not.
我想我喜欢有前途
I think I like having a future.
谢谢
Thank you, Lee.
– 啊! – 我们快死了,山姆!
Aah, we’re gonna die, Sam!
Oh, I scared you, didn’t I?
我吓着你了吗?
你麻烦大了,小子
You’re in big trouble, kid.
山姆,我来告诉你 今早上我决定不干了
You know Sam, I gotta tell ya.
I was pretty set to quit the business this morning.
Then your little buddy, Kane, dropped by,
你的伙伴凯恩给了我25000美元贿赂
offered me a bribe, $25,000 to look the other way
让我装作什么都没看到
while you tear up my district.
I asked for 50, we settled on 37,5,
我要价50000美元最后37500美元成交 我还比较满意
I think I did pretty good myself, what do you think?
马瑞队长,我是山姆·琼斯 有紧急情况
Captain morino, please, it’s Sam Jones, it’s an emergency.
Police, I’d better talk fast, huh?
报♥警♥?我得快点了
You’re into a land-grab scam, Sam.
你在掠夺,山姆
Now, the problem is, you’re greedy!
问题是,你太贪婪了
You don’t want to pay top dollar, and people don’t actually
你舍不得花大价钱 人家也不愿卖♥♥给你
want to sell to you.
So you use Kane and his hoods to come in,
所以你就利用凯恩和他的同伙 来威逼大家
shake everybody up, and then you come in like a savior
然后你就出来 像个救世主买♥♥光一切
with bags of money and buy everything up, right?
See, I did a little research on you.
我可是细细研究了你的哟
You’re a big shot art collector, a major player
你是个有钱的艺术品收藏家
大慈善家
on the charity circuit.
You’re rich, so you think you’re above the law.
你有钱,所以觉得可以凌驾法律之上
But you’ve made two mistakes now, Sam.
但你犯了两个错,山姆
Number one, you had Kane kill my brother.
第一,你让凯恩杀了我哥
Number two, the land you’re grabbing happens
第二,你掠夺的是我的地盘
to be in my district.
And in my district, sambo, I am the law.
我的地盘,我做主
Captain morino.
马瑞队长,你的一名特别巡逻队员
Yes, one of your patrol specials just broke into my car
刚闯入我的车威胁我
and is threatening me.
George kuffs.
乔治·卡夫斯,他要和你说话
He wants to talk to you.
Nah, I don’t think so.
我可不想谈
这儿就你和我,山姆,没有证人
It’s just you and me, Sam, no corroborating witnesses.
Your word against mine.
你我的证言不符 靠边好吗?我下了
You can pull over right here, huh?
I’ll walk the rest of the way.
我希望能说点什么让你… 卡夫斯先生
I wish there were something I could say, Mr. kuffs,
…会觉得舒服点
to make you feel better about yourself.
I guess you could tell me you’re gonna leave town
那就告诉我 你要离开这里200或300年
for about two or 300 years.
这会让我好受点