泰德警官很好
Officer bukovsky was
他在教我防卫课上
just being kind enough to show me some moves I missed
没见过的招数
during self-defense class.
– 你就是那个新的特别巡逻队员 – 是的
You’re the new patrol special, aren’t you?
Yeah.
给你个忠告,小子 你哥哥是个好人,别给他丢人
Word to the wise, kid.
Your brother was a good man, don’t cock up his memory.
去看看现场吧
Let’s check the damage inside.
乔治
George.
对你哥哥的死,我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your brother.
Hey.
你一定知道凯恩住哪儿吧
I bet you I know where this Kane guy lives.
– 是他吗? – 是的
Is that him?
Yeah.
– 好吧,知道他住哪儿了,撤 – 别这样
Good.
Now we know he’s home, let’s get outta here.
No, come on, he’s up there with his gang.
– 他正和同伙在一起,再等等 – 现在就撤
Five more minutes.
Now!
等一下
Wait one second.
– 唔 – 你说对了
Huh.
You were right.
他是和他的同伙在一起
He was up there with his gang.
我想你看到的绿色货车里是别人吧
I think you saw someone else in the green station wagon.
他们怎么会看上穿着这么没品的人?
What could they possibly see
in a man that dresses that badly?
唯一的解释就是 他们是用来掩人耳目的
They have to be his alibi, that’s the only explanation.
你不会想跟着他吧
You’re not gonna follow him.
必须得跟
T think we should follow the cab.
这么晚了,你说他会到洗衣店去干嘛?
What do you think he’s doing in a Chinese laundry
this time of night?
你看到他的“同伙”了 他需要换床单了
You saw his gang.
He needs clean sheets.
哦,了解,泰德,我一直想问你
Oh yeah, tedster, I meant to ask you before.
你为什么被留职察看?
What are you on probation for, anyway?
道德败坏
Moral turpitude.
道德败坏?
Moral turpitude?
干什么了 睡了队长夫人还是别的?
What’d you do, sleep with the captain’s wife or something?
不是,是局长夫人
no.
The chief’s.
太酷了
that’s cool.
我当时不知道她是局长夫人
t didn’t know she was the chief’s wife.
我是在超♥市♥的冻食部搭上她的
I picked her up in the supermarket, in the frozen foods.
hmm.
她漂亮吗?
Is she,
is she pretty?
很辣
She’s great.
她比局长年轻多了
She’s a lot younger than the chief.
泰德,干得不赖
That’s great, way to go, tedster.
他到底拿了什么?
What the hell has he got there?
一块布
A tube of clothing.
看也看了,跟也跟了
Look,
you wanted to go to his house, we did.
You wanted to follow him, we did.
什么都没发生,回去上班吧
This guy’s not happening, George, let’s get back to work.
– 杯子里是什么? – 咖啡
Uh, what was in that cup?
coffee.
哪儿来的?
Yeah, where’d you get it?
– 你给我的呀 – 是啊
You gave it to me.
Right.
1号♥车,这里是控制中心,收到了吗?
Car one, this is control, do you copy?
It’s for you.
Car one, this is control.
1号♥车,这里是控制中心,请回答
Answer it.
快点,1号♥车,这里是控制中心
Go ahead.
Car one, this is control.
– 收到 – 1号♥车,科里街342号♥有紧急事件
Hello?
Car one, we have an emergency at 342 kearney.
15楼有人要跳楼
There’s a jumper on the fifth floor.
乔治,现在就你一个人上班 只能靠你了
George, you’re all I’ve got, this is a customer call.
自杀者站在窗台上
The jumper is on the ledge.
– 你看到了吗? – 看到什么了
– Shit, did you see that? – What?
– 山姆·琼斯 – 谁?
– It’s Sam Jones. – Who?
– 山姆·琼斯,快 – 乔治
– Sam Jones, come oh, come on! – George!
– 乔治,收到了吗? – 乔治!等等!
George, do you copy?
George wait, George!
乔治!
谁是山姆·琼斯?
Advisory for Bart passengers.
Who’s Sam Jones?
No smoking, eating or drinking is permitted
once you have entered the gates.
Thank you for keeping Bart safe and clean.
他在那儿
Watch out, there he is.
Next Concord-bound train will arrive
at Montgomery street in two minutes.
Embarcadero train approaching Montgomery street
in two minutes.
Whoo!
Ok.
Attention, please.
Will Ms. wills please contact the station agent
at extension 4123.
那个管子里到底有什么?
What the hell you think’s in that tube, huh?
泰德?
Ted?
Next Concord-bound train will arrive
at MacArthur in two minutes.
泰德?
Ted?
– 我很好,没事 – 乔治,你在吗?
George, are you there, do you copy?
– 我很好! – 是吗?
Stop it, I’m all right!
Are you sure?
– 你到底去哪儿了? – 我们正赶去
Yes.
Where in the hell did you go?
We’re on our way.
– 我们去洗衣店 – 我们得去救跳楼的人
No, we gotta go to the laundry.
We’re going to the jumper, you need a search warrant
你到洗衣店去得有搜查证
for the Chinese laundry.
走,快走!
Move it.
Move it!
我很好!
I’m all right!
别这么看着我
Stop looking at me.
别这么看着我,我很好,可能是…
Stop looking at me, I’m ok, it’s just
吃坏肚子了
something I ate or stress.
泰德,泰德?糟了
Ted, Ted, Ted?
Oh, shit.
泰德!老天!对不起
Ah Ted, Jesus, I’m sorry.
对不起,不该让你喝这咖啡
I’m sorry about the coffee, all right, man?
我不知道你这人还不错
I didn’t know you’d turn out to be such a nice guy!
泰德,泰德!快醒醒!拜托,泰德
Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted, wake up, come on, Ted.
我不知道怎么救人,泰德,泰德!
I don’t know what the hell to do with a jumper!
Ted, Ted!
泰德,快醒醒!别睡了,泰德
Ted, come on, don’t snore, Ted, come on.
拜托,泰德,起来了,老兄
Come Ted, wake up, wake up buddy, come on, I need your help.
我需要你帮忙,快,快!
Come on, come on, come on!
起来了,泰德
Come on, wake up, Ted, wake up.
你负责联络吧,泰德
Uh, why don’t you stay with the radio, Ted?
– 由他负责联络 – 看到了吗?
He’s gonna stay with the radio.
It’s very helpful in this sort of case.
看到了吗?我要你让那个家伙马上 从我的房♥子上下来
You see that, you see that?
I want you to get that son of a bitch
off my building right now.
– 我们应该等警♥察♥来 – 你就是警♥察♥呀!
Maybe we should wait for the police?
But you are the police, what the hell you think
不然我拿钱养你们干嘛?
I’m paying you for, come on!
他爬得真高,他怎么上去的?
He’s awfully high up there. I mean, how’d he get up there?
你晚上不锁门吗?
Don’t you lock your building at night?
– 卡夫斯? – 玛雅
kuffs?
Maya.
你在这儿干嘛?我以为你去了巴西
What are you doing here, 1 thought you were in Brazil.
– 呃,我 – 你去哪儿?
Uh, well, I…
Where are you going?
– 还记得罗伯特吗? – 嗨
Oh, you remember Robert?

Hi.
Yeah.
快点,他要跳了
Come on, he’s gonna jump.
Come on, it’s bad luck if he jumps, come on.
要是他跳了就糟了,快
等等,你当上了警♥察♥?
Wait a minute, are you a cop now?
– 等一会儿和你谈 – 怎么这么久才来?让我等了一个晚上
I’ll talk to you in a second, ok?
What the hell took you so long?
I’ve been waitin’ all night.
他就在外面
Ok, now, he’s down here.
看到罗伯特和玛雅在一起了吗?
Did you see that?
Maya with Robert, I don’t get it, she left him for me.
– 搞不懂她耶,当初她甩了罗伯特跟我 – 快点,快点
Come on, come on.
也许他们又复合了,也许没有
Maybe they’re just friends.
Then again, maybe they’re not.
– 你认为他比我帅吗? – 快点
You think he’s better looking than I am?
Come on!
他在外面,该干嘛干嘛
Ok, now he’s out there.
Now go ahead and do your stuff, go ahead.
上呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!