我知道现在谈这事儿不合适
I know this might not be the right time,
别误会我
and please don’t think badly of me
我听说你哥哥把社区留给了你
but I understand your brother left you his district.
是的
Yeah, he did.
我希望你考虑把它卖♥♥给我
I want you to consider selling it to me.
因为你对执法并不熟悉
Since you’re not in the field of law enforcement,
对你我来说这可能是个好机会
this could be a great opportunity for both of us.
你能赚到钱
You to make some money, and me,
我会让强有力的人代替你哥哥
I get to put a good, strong man in your brother’s position.
我会立即付给你100,000美元
I’ll give you $100,000 now,
接下来的两年每月1000美元
and $1000 a month for the next two years.
就这些,我说完了
That’s it, that’s my spiel.
嗯,听上去还不错
Yeah, that,
sounds wonderful, but could you give me
给我点时间好好想想
some time to think it over?
你能考虑就好
I wouldn’t expect anything less.
这是我的名片
Here’s my card.
上面有我的电♥话♥,随时联络我
It has my home number on there, call me anytime.
期待你给我电♥话♥
I’ll be expecting your call.
对你哥哥的死我很遗憾 祝你有好的一天
Sorry about your brother.
Have a nice day.
在你的一生中总得做出点慎重的决定
You sure have to make serious choices in life, don’t you?
特别巡逻队
Patrol special.
嗨,哈里特
Hey, Harriet.
妮可,布朗先生在2线
Nikki, Mr. brown is on line two.
– 我很忙 – 还不错
I’m busy.
not bad.
布朗先生,你的费用拖了3周了
You’re three weeks late again, Mr. brown.
嗨,你,我正想找你
Hiya kid, just the man I wanted to see.
– 请你喝杯免费咖啡 – 走吧,比尔
Can I buy you a free cup of coffee?
Show me the way, bill.
我不太清楚这里正在发生什么
I’m not quite sure exactly what’s going on here.
我们来谈谈你要价多少
We should start talking about how much you want
for the business.
我攒了点
I have a little saved up.
我还能从我哥那儿借点
I can get some from my mother.
银行可以借给我余下的部分
And I’m sure the bank would lend me the rest.
比尔,你太好了,但是
Well, that’s very nice of you, bill but,
不管你信还是不信 我打算自己来干
believe it or not, I’ve decided to take the job myself.
– 你说什么? – 比尔,我要做你的老板
Come again?
I’m gonna be your boss, bill.
你要做什么,孩子?
他还是个孩子 即使他成为特别巡逻队员
He’s a kid.
Even if he becomes a patrol special,
他也没有经验来管理这个社区
he doesn’t have the experience to run a district.
我可不想再从这家伙嘴里 听到“孩子”两个字,我是个成年人!
Look, I do not want to hear kid from this guy ever again.
T am not a kid!
– 冷静些 – 孩子,孩子,孩子
calm down.
Kid, kid, kid.
– 请你告诉他我不再是个孩子了 – 他不是孩子
Would you tell him that, please?
He’s not a kid.
布莱德曾说过我可以白天上课 晚上和人巡逻
Brad said I could go to the academy during
the day and patrol with somebody at night.
我打算这么做了 而且地方检察官办公室的律师告诉我
That’s what I’m gonna do.
I spoke to the lawyer from the da’s office.
这个区是我的,我打算管好它
He said the district’s mine, I’m taking it.
他有前科吗?我打赌他准有
Has he ever been convicted of a felony?
I’ll bet he has.
– 闭嘴,比尔 – 你有前科吗? – 没有
Shut up, bill!
Have you?
no.
– 你高中毕业了吗? – 是的
Did you graduate high school?
Yes.
– 你应该完成大学学业 – 我知道,我知道
You have to go through the academy.
I know, I know.
他应该先去剃个头,穿上制♥服♥ 然后端正一下态度
He’s gonna have to get his hair cut,
put on a uniform and get rid of that attitude!
我只不过想留下来 维护社区的安全和秩序
I’m only gonna stick around until
I clean up the neighborhood.
– 我说,卡夫斯 – 这是我唯一能为我哥哥所做的
Look, kuffs…
That’s the least 1 can do for my brother.
噢,老天,为什么是我来管这破事儿?
Oh, goddamn it, why me?
比尔,这是他的社区,我管不了
Bill, this is his district.
There’s nothing I can do about that.
别认为你赢了,再想想吧
You think you’ve won, think again!
我理解你的感受
Look, I understand how you feel.
其实我也希望你退出
Will you understand that I don’t want you here either?
我听说了山姆·琼斯的出价
Now, I heard about Sam Jones’s offer.
你要是不想卖♥♥给比尔 就卖♥♥给山姆·琼斯
If you don’t want to sell to bill, fine.
Take that, it’s a great offer.
你不知道你会遇到什么
And you don’t know what you’re getting into.
马瑞队长,相信我,我能对付
Captain, trust me, I can handle this.
是吗?那母猪都可以上树了
Sure, and I just heard turds can fly.
听着
Hear me.
只要你给我捣乱
The first time you screw up in any way,
或是缠着凯恩
or if I catch you going after Kane,
你就别干了
you’re out of business.
Court is now in session.
哦喔,能得到大家的支持简直太好了
Well, it’s good to know I have a loyal support team.
他不知道我乱来就会送命吗?
What he doesn’t realize is the first time I screw up,
I’ll probably be dead.
哦,老天!
Oh, god!
谢天谢地,只是暂时的
Thank god this is only temporary.
要是后半辈子都得早上5点起床
Imagine getting up at 5:00 in the morning
for the rest of your life?
比干个早九晚五的工作都糟多了
It’s worse than nine-to-five.
至少还有你
At least I still have you.
就你还靠得住
Old reliable.
穿上制♥服♥前得过这一关
This is only part of it.
Wait until you see the uniform, it’s beautiful.
制♥服♥还不错
你觉得如何?
Well, what do you think, huh?
甚至还有行军帽
Even comes with the matching hat.
感觉像个傻瓜
Feel like a dork.
赶上!
Let’s go!
快!
Come on!
– 快! – 长官
Come on!
Sir.
为什么我们得跑步? 将来不够警车坐吗?
Why are we doing so much running?
Aren’t we all going to be in cars?
快跑,你这个混♥蛋♥
Move it, asshole, move it!
快跑!快跑!
Move it, move it!
我可能犯了个大错
This might have been a terrible mistake.
你要买♥♥点什么?
Can I help you?
我想找子弹够多的猛枪
Yeah, I’m looking for a really big gun
that holds a lot of bullets.
上帝保佑你,年轻人
God bless you, young man.
– 我早就想有一把枪了 – 这是你想要的吗?
I always wanted a gun.
Is this what you had in mind?
9毫米口径的贝雷塔
It’s a nine-millimeter beretta.
弹夹15颗子弹,枪管1颗
15 in the clip, one in the pipe.
– 有能装更多子弹的吗? – 没了
is there one that holds more>?
no.
给我来两把
I’ll take two.
你可能什么也打不中 没关系,我来教你
You probably won’t hit anything, that’s what I’m here for.
好吧
All right.
你在什么地方学的这么开枪?
Where’d you learn to shoot like that?
以前没打过耶
Never shot a gun before in my life.
小子,你生来就会
You’re a natural, kid.
是吗?有天生会开枪的吗?
Really, is there such a thing as being
a natural at shooting?
– 你就是 – 你是说我有天分了
you betcha.
you mean I have talent?
你有射击的天分,再做给我看看
At shooting.
Let’s see if you can do that again.
再给我个目标
Let me have another target.
接♥班♥前,你在这儿签到
At the start of your shift, you report here
and you sign the log book.
– 好 – 交♥班♥时还得回来签到
Right.
At the end of your shift, you come back
and you sign out, if you don’t get killed.
如果到时候你还活着的话
Hey, Nikki, did you happen to get that address on Kane
嗨,妮可,你弄到凯恩的地址了吗?
t asked for?
哦,在这儿,电♥话♥簿里
Oh yeah, here, it was in the book.
呃!电♥话♥簿,我怎么没想到
Huh, killer in the phone book.
Never would’ve thought of that.
我没想到你一上班就会去干掉他
I don’t know if you should go gunning for Kane
on your first night.
我没想去干掉他,就去附近看看
I’m not gonna go gunning for him.
I’m just gonna swing by and see what he’s up to, that’s all.
乔治,那儿不是我们的辖区
It’s out of our district, George.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!