-稍候 尚纳希先生找你 -泰德
-Hold on for Mr. Shaunessy. -Ted.
约翰 什么事
John. What’s happening?
他们订好开庭时间 我今天听说订在1月9日
They set the court date. l just heard today it’s January 9th.
我要告诉你一件事 我今天被公♥司♥资遣了
l gotta tell you something. l got fired today. They laid me off.
我还在 泰德我不骗你
Yeah, l’m still here. Ted, l won’t lie to you.
如果你没工作 我们就没机会得到监护权
We don’t have a hope of winning if you’re out of work.
是 听好 你告诉–
Yeah, listen, you tell that–
你告诉对方还有对方的律师
You tell that party and you tell that party’s attorney…
说我要延后开庭
…that l want a delay.
泰德 很抱歉 真的太迟了
Sorry, it’s really too late.
-好 我会在一天内找到工作 -你要怎么做到
-Fine. l’ll have a job in 24 hours. -How?
我会在一天内找到工作
l’ll have a job in 24 hours.
你知道这是一年里 最难找工作的时候
This is the worst time to look for work.
现在大家都在放假 我知道2月中会有工作
lt’s the holidays. We’ll have something for you by mid-February.
-最晚是3月 -我不能等
-March, at the latest. -l can’t wait.
今天是12月22日
Mr. Kramer, it’s December 22.
请你看一下你的卡片簿
lf you could just look in your card catalogue.
什么我都做
l’ll take anything.
在诺曼公♥司♥可能有机会
There might be something at Norman, Craig and Kummel.
什么样的工作
What is it?
在美术部门的
Something in the art department.
你得回去画图稿
You’d go back on the board.
你这是不进则退 薪水一年少了快五千元
lt’s really a step down, and a cut in salary of 5000.
我想你等到元旦以后会比较好
You’ll be happier if you wait.
帮我忙打电♥话♥ 帮我约今天下午四点
Call them up, make an appointment for me today at 4:00.
今天是圣诞节前的周五
lt’s the Friday before Christmas.
但还是工作日
lt’s still a workday.
没有人会要–
Nobody’s gonna want to–
好 不是你打就是我打
Either you call them or l do.
但如果是我打 你就拿不到佣金 对吧
lf l call them up, you don’t get a commission. Right?
你可真厉害 不是吗
My, we are a hotshot, aren’t we?
没错
Yes, we are.
-午安 -我是克莱默 我有约
-Good afternoon. -l’m Kramer. l have an appointment.
这些文案都是我做的
l did all of the copy on that one.
那是他们历来最成功的宣传活动
That was the most successful ad campaign they ever had.
那个设计 和大部份文案都是我做的
l did the idea, the layout and most of the copy on that one.
克莱默先生 我很欣赏
Mr. Kramer, l must say, this is very impressive.
我会回消息给你
l’d like to get back to you.
在你们决定以前 我还要见谁
ls there someone l should see before you come to your decision?
史班瑟先生 我们的创意总监
Mr. Spencer, our creative director.
何不让我现在就见他
Why don’t you let me see him now?
抱歉 他今晚就要离开 但等他回来我会安排
He’s leaving on vacation. l’ll set something up the moment he gets back.
-我想那—过节愉快
-l think—Have a nice holiday.
我要在他离开前见他
l’d like to see him before he leaves.
-克莱默先生—我很想要这份工作
-Mr. Kramer, l don’t—l want this position very much.
在这里等一下
Wait here.
克莱默先生这位是史班瑟先生
Mr. Kramer, Mr. Spencer.
-你好 -你有十分钟
-How do you do? -You got 1 0 minutes.
你知道年薪少了4千8百块
You do understand that the salary is $4800 less than you were making?
是的 我知道
Yes, l understand.
你为何想屈就这份工作
Why are you interested in a position for which you’re overqualified?
我需要工作
l need the job.
让我想想看 我会让杰克知道 他会和你连络
Let me think. l’ll let Jack know and he’ll get in touch with you.
不 这是今天才有的条件
This is a one-day offer.
你们看了我的作品 知道我可以应付那份工作
You saw my book, you know l can handle the work.
但你要今天让我知道 不是等放完假
You’re gonna have to let me know today, not at the end of the holidays.
如果你真的要我就现在做决定
lf you want me, make a decision right now.
让我们私下谈谈好吗
Could we talk privately for a moment?
当然
Yes, sir.
克莱默先生 你录取了 恭喜
Mr. Kramer, you got yourself a job. Congratulations.
真的
Really?
-他在开玩笑吗 -欢迎你
-ls he kidding? -Welcome aboard.
谢谢 多谢了
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thanks.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
快点
Come on.
-你觉得怎么样 -不错
-What do you think? -lt’s neat.
-我早就告诉你 -其他的人呢
-l told you. -Where is everybody?
今天是周六 所以很少人来 因为他们都放假了
lt’s Saturday, so very few people come in because it’s a day off.
好 按”往上”
Okay, push “up.”
按最上面的那个
Push the top button. Very top button.
跳啊
Go ahead, jump.
-看窗户 -好棒
-Look at that! -Neat!
你不知道会到这么高的地方来
You didn’t know you were so high.
那栋是什么 屋顶上有尖尖的
What building is that? That has the pointy top.
克莱斯勒大楼
That’s the Chrysler.
你以我为荣吗
You proud of me?
你怎么找到这份工作的
How’d you get this job?
我告诉他们我想要这份工作 上面写什么
l told them l wanted it. What’s that say?
“克莱默”
lt says “Kramer.”
克莱默是谁啊
Kramer. Who’s that?
-是我们 -那就对了
-That’s us. -That’s right.
你要看吗
You want to see?

Wow!
-好棒喔 -喜欢吗
-This is neat. -You like it?
小心
Careful, careful.
-我没事 -你吓死我了
-l’m okay. -Scare me.
那一栋房♥子是什么
What’s that building?
那是联♥合♥国♥大厦 那边是东河
That’s the U.N. building. That’s the East River.
还有那边 看到没
Look across there. You see that?
那里是皇后区 往那边一直往下走
That’s Queens. Look way, way down there.
-你知道是哪里吗 -是哪里
-Know what that is? -What?
-布鲁克林 -那不是你小时候住的地方吗
-Brooklyn. -Where you lived when you were a kid?
没错 这里是我工作的地方
That’s right, and this is where l work.
这真的是你的桌子
ls this really your desk?
你会不会再结婚
Are you gonna get remarried?
我没想过
l hadn’t thought about it.
你会不会和菲莉丝结婚
Are you gonna marry Phyllis?
不会 我们只是好朋友
No, we’re just good friends.
那你会不会和妈咪再结婚
Are you and Mom ever gonna get remarried?
不会 妈咪和我不会再结婚了
No, Mommy and me will never be remarried.
我敢说如果她看到这个 一定会再嫁给你的
l bet if she saw this, she’d remarry you.
你真会耍赖 我们说好的
You’re a con artist. We made a deal.
每天洗澡
You take a bath every night…
每周还要洗两次脏头发 对不对
…and you wash that filthy hair twice a week, right?
-对不对 -对
-Right? -Yeah.

Okay.
现在答应我 不然就不能去
Promise, or you’re not going.
妈咪在的时候 我每周要洗两次头吗
Did l have to when Mommy was here?
我不管妈咪在的时候–
l don’t care what you had to do when Mommy–
爹地 我那时要吗
Did l, Dad? Did l?
爹地 你在听我说吗
Are you listening?
好 今晚我们回家再说好吗
We’ll talk about it tonight when l get home, okay?
好 现在亲我一下
Come here, give me a kiss.
-怎样 -你是个很乖的小孩
-What? -You’re a terrific kid.
他说”有一只独角兽”
He says, “There’s the unicorn.”
接着他就钻到下面去了 然后说
And he goes underneath there, and he says:
发生什么事
“Crumbs, what’s happening?
空气补给停了
The air supply has stopped.
“雷暴风 你们在做什么 ”
Thundering typhoons, what are you doing?”
“我们在休息 这工作很累人”
“Resting. lt’s tiring work, you know.”
什么是空气补给
What’s the air supply?
当你背上背了两个氧气筒 却无法呼吸
When you got two tanks on your back and you can’t get any air…
可能会淹死 所以要有空气补给
…you can drown, so he’s gotta have that.
泰德 我是约翰尚纳希
Ted, John Shaunessy.
约翰 什么事
Hi, what’s up?
我刚接到你太太律师的电♥话♥ 她想见孩子
l got a call from your wife’s lawyer. She wants to see the kid.
-她要干嘛 -她是母亲
-She wants what? -She’s the mother.
这是在合法的权利范围
She’s within her legal rights.
-我怎能确定她不会绑♥架♥他 -泰德 我想如果她要
-How do l know she won’t kidnap him? -l don’t think she’d bother…
绑♥架♥孩子就不会打官司了
…suing if she’s gonna kidnap him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!