可恶
Oh, shit!
-我得走了 -怎么了
-l gotta go. -What’s the matter?
我得走了
l gotta go.
-要我帮你叫车吗 -不用了 我八点要开会
-Want me to call a cab? -No, l’ve got an 8:00 meeting.
-你去哪里 -洗手间
-Where you going? -Bathroom.
那是衣橱 洗手间在那里
That’s a closet. Bathroom’s over there.
对了
Yeah, you’re right.
那些白♥痴♥违了FTC的法 我得去那里
These morons are violating the FTC regulations, and l have to make sure–

Hi.
-你叫什么名字 -菲莉丝博奈
-What’s your name? -l’m Phyllis Bernard.

Who?
我是你♥爸♥爸的 朋友 同事
l’m a friend, uh, business associate of your father’s.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
-你喜欢炸鸡吗 -炸鸡 很喜欢
-Do you like fried chicken? -Fried chicken? Very much.
我也是
So do l.
我真的
Well, it’s really….
很高兴认识你
lt’s nice seeing you and….
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
克莱默 我刚刚碰到你儿子
Kramer, l just met your son.
拜托 不专心你永远不会骑
Come on, you’re never going to do this if you don’t concentrate.
好极了 加油 好小子 稳住重心
All right, come on. Thattaboy. Get your center.
可以吗 觉得怎样
Okay? How’s it feel?
很好
Good.
好 继续 很棒
Keep it going, keep it going! That’s terrific!
不要停 比利 脚不要停
Don’t stop! Billy, keep your feet moving!
很好 你觉得如何
Oh, that’s terrific. How do you feel?
-很好 -你看起来很棒
-Good! -You look great!
别骑太远
Don’t go too far!
-是吗 -那只狗真的咬了汤姆
-Yeah? -And so the dog really hurt Tom.
然后汤姆就很生气 跳到马铃薯沙拉里
So Tom got so mad, he jumped in the potato salad…
把桌子推倒
…and he pushed over the table.
然后呢
Yeah?
-然后—我帮你系鞋带
-Then—Let me get your shoelace.
然后呢
Then what happened?
那只狗就继续追他 然后狗把桌子翻过去
The big dog kept chasing him, then he flipped the table.
-上面的东西通通掉下来了 -是啊
-With all the stuff coming down? -Yeah.
然后呢
Then what happened?
我不想迟到
l don’t want to be late for school.
你的功课 亲我一下
Here’s your homework. Give me a kiss.
-你好 汤姆 -嗨
-Hi, Tommy. -Hi.
计程车
Taxi!

Hi.
保姆不肯说你去哪里
Your babysitter answers, wouldn’t say where you were.
拜托 告诉我你去哪里
Tell me where you were.
这个嘛
Well…
我的法文教授终于约我出去了
…my French professor finally asked me out.
-什么时候 -就是前几天
-When? -The other day.
你有约会
You had a date.
我就知道你有事瞒我
l knew you were keeping something from me!
-我觉得他人不错 -是的
-l thought he was a pretty neat guy. -Right.
-所以我们就去吃晚饭 -然后呢
-So we go to dinner. -Yeah?
我发现他已婚
l find out he’s married.
他在接受心理治疗
He’s deep in analysis.
-然后他开始告诉我他这一生的事 -太好了
-He’s telling me his life story… -Wonderful!
我坐在那里 想到的是
…and all l can think of while l sit there…
我付保姆一小时 3块25分
…is that l’m paying a babysitter $3.25 an hour…
听他说他的问题
…to listen to his problems.
爹地 你看
Daddy! Daddy, look!
-把那个放下 -我去拿
-Take that out of your hand. -l’ll get him.
听到没
Did you hear me?
停车
Hold it, hold it!
好痛 爹地
lt hurts, Daddy.
-快点 爹地 -好
-Daddy, hurry. -Okay.
-我看不见 爹地 -把你的头靠下来
-l can’t see, Daddy. -Rest your head.
小心
Watch it!
爹地 快点
Daddy, please hurry.
-我们快到了 -我的眼睛 爹地
-We’re almost there. -Can’t see in my eye.
我看看 急诊室在哪里
Let me see. Where’s the emergency room?!
告诉我发生什么事
How did this happen?
他从铁架上掉下来
He fell off the jungle gym.
他手上握着一架飞机
He had a plane in his hand.
我快弄好了
l’m just about through.
-别弄痛他 -我不会
-Don’t hurt him. -l won’t hurt him.
克莱默先生 到外面说几句话 好吗
Mr. Kramer, can l talk to you outside?
好 她可以进来吗
Yeah. Can she come in?
玛格丽特 请你进来一下
Margaret, come in.
-爹地 留下来 -我马上回来
-Stay, Daddy. -l’ll be right back.
-爹地 不要走 -我就在外面
-Daddy, stay. -l’m just outside.
比利 没关系
lt’s all right, darling.
我只是跟医生讲话
l’m just talking to the doctor.
他马上就回来了
He’ll be right back.
我就在这里
l’m right here.
他会瞎掉吗
Will he lose his eye?
不会 但我要帮他缝几针
No, but l have to take some stitches.
要缝几针
How many?
-大概10针 -什么
-About 1 0. -What?
别担心 不会留下什么疤痕
Don’t worry. There won’t be much of a scar.
大概要15分钟 你待在这里
This will take about 1 5 minutes, so step over here.
不 我要陪着他
l want to be in there with him.
-你没有必要待在里面 -他是我儿子
-You don’t need to be in there. -He’s my son.
如果你要对他做什么 我要陪着他
lf you’re gonna do something, l’m gonna be with him.
这样才乖 你很勇敢
Good boy. You’re really brave.
刚才是很大一针
That was a big one.
住手
Stop it.
快好了
Okay, we’re almost done now. We’re almost done now.
他还好吧
How is he?
还好 他在睡觉
He’s okay. He’s sleeping.
他还好 我可以自己洗碗
lt’s okay. l can do that.
泰德 我很抱歉 都是我的错
Ted, l’m so sorry. l feel responsible.
我不知道发生什么事
l don’t know what happened.
前一分钟他还在上面 下一分钟他就躺在地上
One minute he was there and the next he was lying on the ground.
好了 玛格丽特
Come on, Margaret.
听我说 我要请你帮忙 好吗
Now listen, l want to ask you a favor, okay?
是个大忙
lt’s a big favor.
如果我发生什么事–我不是说会有什么事发生–
lf something happened to me–l’m not saying anything will–
–但如果房♥子垮了压在我身上
–but if a building fell on me…
你会考虑照顾比利吗
…would you consider taking care of Billy?
我只是要你知道 我想过了
l want you to know that l put some thought into this…

…and l…
我 不知道还能把他交给谁
…can’t think of anybody else l would trust with him.
我知道你对比利很合适 因为你是个
l know you’d be okay with him because…
好妈妈
…you’re a good mother.
但洗碗洗得很糟
You’re a lousy dishwasher.
-好吗 -好
-All right? -Okay.
你很不错
You’re all right.
露薏丝 你要接吗
Louise, you want to get that?
露薏丝 电♥话♥在响–喂
Louise, it’s ringing–Yeah, hello.
是 请问哪位
Yes, who is this?
乔安娜
Joanna.

Hi.
-嗨 -你好吗
-Hi. -How are you?
你看起来很好
You look great.
-你的 -什么
-How’s your…? -What?
-抱歉 -我本来要问你的工作如何
-l’m sorry. -l was saying, how’s your job?
还好 不值一提的副总
Fine. Vice president of nothing.
真的 工作非常顺利
No, really, it’s great.
-你要喝点什么吗 -跟她一样
-Would you like a drink? -Whatever she has.
-白酒 -好
-White wine. -Wine.
-比利如何 -他很好
-How’s Billy? -He’s terrific.
几周前在公园游戏区 出点小意外 他受伤了
He had a little accident in a playground. He cut himself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!