…he’s had it with his flings and comes asking for forgiveness.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我想当初如果他真的爱我
l think that if he really loved me…
就不会让我跟他离婚
…he wouldn’t have let me divorce him.
你还是想着他对不对
You still think about him, don’t you?
只是常常吧
Only all the time.
-你想念乔安娜吗 -没想过
-Think about Joanna? -Never.
骗人
Liar.
半斤八两
Some pair, boy.
我不相信
l don’t believe it.
-你错过闭幕礼 -我很抱歉
-You missed the closing. -l’m sorry.
听好 我要告诉你我很紧张
Look, l gotta tell you something. l’m getting very nervous here.
自从你太太离开你之后 有八个月吗
Ever since your wife left you. ls it eight months now?
你并没好转
You’re not getting any better.
什么意思
What do you mean?
听好 我不能让你的私事 影响我的责任
Look, l can’t let your family problems interfere with my responsibilities.
我有公♥司♥要经营
l got a shop to run.
我很懊悔 我答应你这不会再发生了
l regret it, and l promise you it will never happen again.
好吗
Okay?
喂
Yeah?
等一下
Yeah, wait a minute.
-你的电♥话♥ 接461线 -是谁
-lt’s for you, pick up 461 . -Who is it?
接461
Pick up 461 .
哪位
Yeah?
比利 怎么了
Oh, hi, Billy. What’s up?
不行 每天看电视一小时 这是规定
No, one hour of television a day. That’s the rule.
不行
No.
我不管其他人的妈妈怎么做 比利 我们说好的
l don’t care what the other mothers do, Billy. We made a deal.
我现在不方便谈 我在忙
l can’t talk now. l’m busy.
等我晚上回家再说好吗
We will talk about it tonight when l get home, all right?
双份巧克力脆片 我记得
Double chocolate chip. l remember.
我开始很紧张了
l’m getting very nervous.
把东西放下 吃你的晚饭
Put that down and eat your dinner.
这是什么烂东西
What is this crap?
-这是汤汁肉饼 -我讨厌吃
-lt’s Salisbury steak. -l hate it.
你上周吃过 你说你喜欢
You had it last week and you loved it.
我没说 我讨厌这些 咖啡色的东西 很恶心
No, l didn’t. l hate the brown stuff. lt’s gross.
-好 那些是洋葱和肉汤汁 -我对洋葱过敏
-lt’s onions and gravy. -l’m allergic to onions.
你没有对洋葱过敏 你上周才吃过
You are not. You had this last week…
还记得我说 这是我最喜欢吃的 你说你也是
…and l said it was my favorite and you said, “lt’s my favorite too.”
-我没说 -你有说
-l did not. -Yes, you did.
这是汉堡肉饼
lt’s regular hamburger.
吃一口就好 很好吃
Take a bite. lt’s delicious.
现在又怎么了
What’s the matter?
我要吐了
l’m gonna throw up.
-不 你不会吐 -好恶心
-No, you’re not. -lt’s yucky.
才不恶心 比利 吃下去
lt is not yucky, Billy. Eat it.
你记得买♥♥ 巧克力脆片冰淇淋吗
Did you bring the chocolate chip ice cream home?
我记得买♥♥巧克力脆片冰淇淋
Yes, l brought the chocolate chip ice cream home…
但你现在不能吃 除非吃完你的晚餐–
…and you can’t have it until you eat all your dinner–
你要去哪里 马上回来
Where are you going? Get back here now.
听到没
Did you hear me?
你最好别这样
You’d better not do that.
小子 你最好立刻住手 我警告你
You’d better stop right there. l’m warning you.
听到没
Did you hear me?
给我听好 别耍聪明
Now, you listen to me. Don’t be smart.
把它放回去 先吃完晚餐
Put that back until you finish your dinner.
好 我警告你 敢吃一口你就麻烦大了
lf you take one bite out of that, you’re in trouble.
你敢 你敢 吃
Don’t you dare. Don’t you dare do that.
听到没 住手 给我停下来
You hear me? Hold it right there.
你敢把冰淇淋放进嘴巴 你就有很大很大的麻烦
You put that ice cream in your mouth and you are in very big trouble.
不准放进嘴巴 马上放下
Don’t you dare go anywhere beyond that. Put it down.
我不会再说了 我不会再说了
l am not going to say it again. l am not going to say it again.
你弄痛我了
You’re hurting me!
你敢踢我
Don’t you kick me.
-我恨你 -你也没好到哪儿去
-l hate you! -You’re no bargain either, pal.
你是个被宠坏的小子
You are a spoiled little brat!
-我恨你 -那我也恨你 你这个小混♥蛋♥
-l hate you! -l hate you back, you little shit!
-我要我妈咪 -你只有我
-l want my mommy! -l’m all you’ve got.
我要我妈咪
l want my mommy!
我要妈咪
l want my mommy!
我要妈咪
l want my mommy!
妈咪
Mommy….
爹地
Daddy?
爹地
Daddy?
-怎样 -我很抱歉
-Yeah? -l’m sorry.
我也很抱歉
l’m sorry too.
我要你好好睡 因为很晚了
l want you to go to sleep because it’s really late.
爹地
Daddy?
又有什么事
Now what is it?
你会走吗
Are you going away?
不
No.
我会和你一起 你没那么容易甩掉我
l’m staying here with you. You can’t get rid of me that easy.
妈咪就是这样才走的 是吗 因为我不乖
That’s why Mommy left, isn’t it? Because l was bad?
你这样想吗
ls that what you think?
不是
No.
不是这样 比利 你妈咪很爱你
That’s not it, Billy. Your mom loves you very much…
她走不是因为你
…and the reason she left has nothing to do with you.
我不知道这样说你懂不懂 但我尽量解释
l don’t know if this will make sense, but l’ll try to explain it to you.
我想你妈咪走的原因
l think the reason why Mommy left…
是因为我一直
…was because for a long time…
要她成为某种样子的人
…l kept trying to make her be a certain kind of person.
变成我想要的那种太太
A certain kind of wife that l thought she was supposed to be.
但她不是那样的人
And she just wasn’t like that. She was….
她就不是那样的人
She just wasn’t like that.
现在我仔细想想 她努力了很久要让我快乐
l think that she tried for so long to make me happy…
当她做不到时 她想和我谈
…and when she couldn’t, she tried to talk to me about it.
但我没在听 因为我太忙了
But l wasn’t listening. l was too busy, too wrapped up…
我只想着自己的事
…just thinking about myself.
我以为只要我高兴 她就会高兴
And l thought that anytime l was happy, she was happy.
但内心里她很不快乐
But l think underneath she was very sad.
妈咪本来早就想离开 她一直没走是因为她非常爱你
Mommy stayed here longer than she wanted because she loves you so much.
妈咪会离开
And the reason why Mommy couldn’t stay anymore…
是因为她受不了我
…was because she couldn’t stand me.
她不走是因为你 而是因为我
She didn’t leave because of you. She left because of me.
现在睡吧 因为真的很晚了 好吗
Go to sleep now because it’s really late, okay?
晚安
Good night.
-好好睡 -别让臭虫咬了
-Sleep tight. -Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
明天早上见
See you in the morning light.
-爹地 -什么事
-Daddy? -Yeah?
我爱你
l love you.
我也爱你
l love you too.
万圣节快乐
-各位先生女士 -各位先生女士
-Ladies and gentlemen… -Ladies and gentlemen…
欢迎参加我们的万圣节联欢会
…welcome to our Halloween Pageant.
欢迎参加我们的万圣节联欢会
…welcome to our Halloween Pageant.
-我们有可怕的妖精 -我们有可怕的妖精
-With gruesome goblins. -With gruesome goblins.
和恐怖的鬼怪
And ghostly ghosts.
邪恶的巫婆和吓人的恶魔
And wicked witches and spooky spooks.
汤姆 我们都知道 这样违反隐私权法
Tom, you and l both know it’s a violation of privacy laws.
听好 那都一样 不管名字相同或样貌相似
Look, it doesn’t make any difference. lt’s name or likeness.
我不管他们说什么 告诉他们想要就要付钱
l don’t care. Tell them if they want it, they have to pay for it.
好 再见
All right, bye-bye.
克莱默
Hello, Kramer.
可以看看大西洋的文案吗
Can you check the copy on Mid-Atlantic?
我想应该没问题
l think it’s okay.
好
Yes.
好什么
Yes, what?
我和你一起吃晚饭
l’ll have dinner with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.