其中一个想到别的地方
…and one of them wants to go and be by themselves for a while.
-妈咪什么时候回来 -快了 很快就回来了
-When is Mommy coming back? -Soon.
现在你和我要一起吃早餐 知道吗 就我们两个
Now we are gonna have breakfast! Okay? Just you and me.
-你想吃什么 -法国土司
-What do you want? -French toast.
要法国土司就给你法国土司
You want French toast, you got it.
煮点水给爹地泡咖啡
Put up a little water for Daddy to have some coffee.
我们要几个蛋 一个人两个
We got how many eggs? Two for you and two for me.
我们有牛奶
We got milk.
还有奶油
We got butter.
有五块钱
We got $5.
我有五块钱 你坐在这里
l got $5. Here, you sit here.
好 你可以当我的首席助手吗
Okay, can you be my number one helper?
看好 用一只手
Watch this. One hand.
就像这样
Here we go.
你知道最出色的大厨都是男的吗
Did you know that all the best chefs are men?
这不是很棒吗 我们要常常这样
lsn’t this terrific? We gotta do this more often.
-有一些蛋壳掉进去了 -没关系
-You dropped some shell in it. -That’s okay.
吃起来脆脆的 你喜欢吃脆的法国土司吧
Makes it crunchier. You like it crunchy, don’t you?
你把蛋打一下 我来做其他的事
Why don’t you beat them, and l’ll get everything else going.
-你几点要到学校 -八点半
-What time is school? -8:30.
那我们得快点 我得洗澡 刮胡子 洗头
Gotta get the show on the road. l gotta shower, shave and shampoo.
我要见客户
l got people to see.
爹地还要赚钱开饭
And Daddy’s gotta bring home the bacon…
还要把饭煮熟
…and he’s gotta cook it.
我们很高兴吧 妈咪把平底锅放在–
We’re having a good time! Where does Mommy keep the–?
-烤箱里 -锅在烤箱里
-ln the stove. -The pan. The stove.
首先要点火
First, we need a nice fire.
不对 不是那样
No, you’re not doing it right.
这样不对 你要打得很快 看到没 用腕力
Look, you gotta do it fast. See? lt’s the wrist.
这样才会打散
So the gucky part dissolves.
然后拿土司 然后
Then you take the bread, and we….
然后我们
We….
折起来 就这样 我们把土司折起来
We fold the French toast. That’s what we do.
-你忘了加牛奶 -我没忘 牛奶最后加
-l think you forgot milk. -l didn’t. Milk comes last.
高兴的时候 就会忘记最重要的事
When you’re having a good time you forget things.
我是想看你有没有注意到
l just wanted to see if you’re paying attention.
很好玩吧 妈咪上次 让你进厨房♥是什么时候
Fun, isn’t it? When’s the last time Mommy let you in the kitchen?
我不喜欢碎的
l don’t like it in pieces.
碎的和整片吃起来味道一样 面包就是面包
lt tastes the same whether it’s in pieces or whole. Bread is bread.
还有 法国土司都是折起来的
Besides, French toast is always folded.
你到全世界最好的餐厅去看 法国土司都是折起来的
ln the best restaurants, you see folded French toast.
这样吃起来比较多对吧
You get more bites that way.
同时 爹地要泡一些咖啡
And while that’s going, Daddy’s gonna make coffee.
好玩吗
You having a good time?
我不记得 上回这么高兴是什么时候
l don’t remember the last time l had such a good time.
我要泡点咖啡
Daddy’s gonna make himself coffee.
-太多了 -不会 我喜欢喝浓一点
-That’s too much! -No, l like it strong.
妈咪泡得太淡
Mommy always makes it too weak.
我可以喝柳橙汁吗
Can l have some orange juice?
柳橙汁 好 马上来
Right. One OJ coming up for the kid.
爹地 烧焦了
Daddy, it’s burning!
-什么 -锅子烧焦了
-What? -lt’s burning!
天啊 该死
Damn it! Goddamn her!
真该死
Oh, shit.
没关系 没事 我们 我们很好
Just take it easy. Everything is fine. We’re terrific.
没关系
Just….
没关系
Just take it easy. Nothing is the matter.
-怎么了 -你的手在流汗
-What? -Your hand’s sweaty.
-妈咪什么时候回来 -很快 我说过很快
-When’s Mommy coming back? -Soon. l told you.
-她会接我放学吗 -可能吧 如果她没去我就会去
-ls she gonna pick me up? -Probably. lf she doesn’t, l will.
-如果你忘了呢 -我不会忘记
-What if you forget? -l won’t.
-万一你被撞死了呢 -那妈咪会去接你
-What if you get run over? -Mommy will pick you up.
-小姐 你几年级 -一年级
-Miss! What grade are you in? -First.
他叫比利克莱默 一年级
This is Billy Kramer. He’s in first grade.
麻烦你 我要搭计程车 我迟到了 计程车
Take care of him. l gotta get a taxi, l’m late. Taxi!
计程车
Taxi!
-恭喜你接到大西洋航♥空♥客户 -谢谢
-Congratulations about Mid-Atlantic. -Thanks.
-恭喜 -修图师的东西拿回来了没
-Congratulations. -ls the stuff back from the retoucher?
-真是好消息 泰德 -谢了
-Great news, Ted. -Thanks a lot.
早安 十一点和威克航♥空♥开会–
Morning. 1 1 :00, meeting with Airwick–
-从修图师那拿回来的东西呢 -就在这儿
-Where’s the stuff from the retoucher? -Right here.
-我太太有打电♥话♥来吗 -没有
-Did my wife call? -No.
取消威克航♥空♥十一点半的会议
You’re gonna have to cancel the Airwick at 1 1 :30.
她从来没有这么夸张过
She’s never gone this far before, but in the past…
以前我会知道她在生气
…l’ve known when she’s upset because…
因为她会沉默不语
…she gets very quiet.
通常我会说 “怎么了 ”
Our pattern has been that l’ve said, “What’s the matter?”…
她会静静♥坐♥在那里
…and she’ll kind of sit on it.
但我必须承认 过去两三周或几个月
But in the last few weeks, maybe couple of months…
从我们忙着争取客户以来 我疏忽了
…since we’ve been going crazy with this account, l’ve been remiss.
没有看见先兆 所以她有点–
And l just didn’t look at the writing on the wall, so she’s kind of–
我想她昨晚是为了让我注意
l think this is a way of making me stop, look and say:
“我和你的工作一样重要”
“l’m as important as your work.”
有第三者吗
ls there another guy?
我想没有 她不是那种人
l don’t think so. She’s not the type.
她有个住楼下的朋友 叫玛格丽特
She’s got this friend, Margaret, downstairs…
是个妇女解放者 我想这是她们一手导演的
…you know, women’s lib. l think they may have cooked this up.
这一招奏效了
lt worked.
我快疯了
l’m going crazy!
别担心
Look, not to worry.
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
没想到会发生在我身上
l didn’t know it would happen to me!
小子 别被这件事击垮你
Don’t let it get you down.
不会 我知道她会回来的 我很好 真的
l know she’ll be back. l’m terrific, really.
-你是有个麻烦 -你说什么麻烦
-You do have a problem, Ted. -Yeah, what’s that?
你要怎么安置比利
What are you gonna do about Billy?
这件事昨晚才发生的 我想乔安娜回来时会–
This just happened last night. l’m sure when Joanna comes back–
这不是我的事 我不问
lt’s none of my business. l’ll butt out.
我想听你的意见
Listen, l want to hear your thoughts.
我很感谢你花时间和我谈
l appreciate you taking the time to talk to me.
好 这听起来也许有点刺耳
May sound a little rough, but…
我想你该把比利 送到亲戚家一阵子
…l think you ought to send Billy away to stay with relatives for a while.
你是说直到乔安娜回来
You mean, until Joanna comes back?
万一乔安娜不回来呢
Suppose Joanna doesn’t come back?
天啊 我不知道
Gee, l don’t know….
泰德 听我说
Ted, listen to me.
我才告诉上司们 你负责大西洋航♥空♥
l just told the boys upstairs you’re handling the Mid-Atlantic account.
知道吗 这种机会每五 六年 出现一次
You know? A gig like that comes along once every five, six years.
公♥司♥很多人很不爽 因为我把这个客户交给你
There’s guys here eating their hearts out because l gave that spot to you.
这很重要 别搞砸了
This is important. Don’t blow this.
我必须依靠你 我必须110%依靠你
l gotta depend on you. l gotta count on you for 1 1 0 percent…
我得一周7天 一天24小时完全仰赖你
…7 days a week, 24 hours a day. l gotta have that.
我不能顾虑你担心孩子流鼻水
l can’t be concerned about you worrying about a kid.
你可以一天25小时仰赖我 一周8天也没问题
First, you can count on me 25 hours a day, 8 days a week.
因为我不是失败者
Because l’m not a loser, Jim.
我不会让私事影响公事
l never let anything at home come into the office.
你要我跟你倾诉
You asked me to unload in this office.
我出了这里 一切都罩得住 你要知道这点
When l go outside, l’m on top of it. l want you to know that.
我不会被击败的
l’m a survivor.
你给这个机会 我不会搞砸的
You’ve given me a shot here. l’m not gonna let anything blow it.
好吗
Okay?
晚一点我们去喝一杯 真的 我很好 我得
Let’s have a drink later. l’m all right. l gotta…
在11点我要好好修理威克航♥空♥
…blow smoke up Airwick’s ass, 1 1 :00.
我很好 好吗
l’m all right!
别担心
You don’t worry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 混♥蛋♥
l love you, you bastard.
爹地
Daddy?
爹地
Daddy?
好 等等 我想把这个弄完
Yeah, honey, just wait a second. l just want to finish this idea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!