我们让他决定 因为他很聪明又有经验
…and we let him decide because he’s very wise and experienced.
我们和他谈了几天 然后问他觉得怎样
We talked to him for a few days and then asked what he thought.
你知道他说什么吗 他赞成妈咪
You know what? He agreed with Mommy.
他觉得你搬去和她住会很棒
He thought it’d be terrific if you lived with her from now on.
我很幸运 因为每周可以和你吃一次晚饭
l’m lucky because l get to have dinner with you once a week.
一个月有两个周末可以一起过
And twice a month we spend the weekends together.
我的床要搬到哪里 我要到哪儿睡觉
Where’s my bed gonna be? Where am l gonna sleep?
妈咪会安排的 你会有自己的房♥间
Mommy’s figured that all out. You have your own bedroom at her place.
-那我的玩具要放到哪里 -妈咪家
-Where will all my toys be? -At Mommy’s.
我们会把你所有的玩具搬去
We’re gonna take all your toys over there.
如果你乖的话 她一定会买♥♥新的给你
lf you play your cards right, she’ll buy you some new ones.
谁会念床边故事给我听
Who’s gonna read me my bedtime stories?
妈咪
Mommy will.
那你不会吻我道晚安对吧
You’re not gonna kiss me good night anymore?
不会 我不能
No, l won’t be able to do that.
但我会去看你
But, you know, l get to visit.
不要紧的 真的
lt’s gonna be okay. Really.
如果我不喜欢 可不可以回家
lf l don’t like it, can l come home?
什么叫你不喜欢
What do you mean?
你在妈咪家会很开心的
You’ll have a great time with Mommy.
真的 她很爱你
Really. She loves you so much.
爹地
Dad?
千万别忘记 有时间就要打电♥话♥给我好吗
Don’t forget, once, if you can just call me up, okay?
我们没问题的
We’re gonna be okay.
走吧 我们去吃冰淇淋
Let’s go get some ice cream.
好 走吧 我们开始准备吧
Come on, let’s get this show on the road.
快一点可以吧
Let’s get a little hustle now, okay?
好吧 来摆餐具
Come on, set the table.
来吧
Come on.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
喂
Yes?
泰德 我是乔安娜 我在楼下大厅
lt’s Joanna. l’m downstairs in the lobby.
你可以单独下来一下吗
Can you come down here and meet me alone?
嗨
Hi.
怎么了
What’s up?
告诉我 发生什么事
Tell me. What? What’s the matter?
我早上起来
l woke up this morning.
一直在想比利 我
Kept thinking about Billy…
我在想他早上 在房♥间里醒来
…and l was thinking about him waking up in his room…
会看见周围那些我画的云
…with his little clouds all around that l painted…
我想我应该在我家画云 因为
…and l thought l should have painted clouds downtown because…
他就会觉得 是在自己家里醒来
…then he would think that he was waking up at home.
我来这里接儿子回家
l came here to take my son home.
突然了解这里才是他的家
And l realized he already is home.
我非常爱他
l love him very much.
但我不带他走
l’m not gonna take him with me.
我可以上去和他说话吗
Can l go up and talk to him?
可以
Yeah.
这样吧 你干脆上去看他 我在这里等
Why don’t you go upstairs and see him and l’ll wait here.
我的样子怎么样