You wanna do drugs?
你是说好东西吗
You mean the good stuff?
要吗
Yeah?
快来 送我去极乐之境
Come on, send me to la-la land.
就一点 好吗
Just a tiny bit, okay?
为什么我人到中年才开始用吗♥啡♥
Why did I wait till my mid-age to become a morphine user?
真是个笨蛋
What a schmuck.
真是讨厌 这…
What a nudnik. This…
这东西是最棒的
This stuff is the best.
吗♥啡♥
痛力克
天啊
Oh, my God.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我刚刚给你注射了一百毫克这个
This is what I just gave you 100 milligrams of.
我搞混了
I messed up.
你给我注射了一百毫克好东西
You gave me 100 milligrams of the good stuff?
那个 好东西的用量应该是多少来着
Excuse me, what is the good stuff’s dosage supposed to be?
别叫它好东西了 行吗
Let’s not call it that right now, okay?
三毫克
Three milligrams.
那可少多了
Oh, that’s much less.
那么接下来会怎样
So what happens?
我会给你紧急注射一针纳洛酮
I’m gonna give you an emergency shot of Naloxone,
否则你会在十分钟内死去
so you don’t die in 10 minutes.
好吧 不用着急
Oh, well, no pressure.
你知道吗 这是个有趣
You know, this is an interesting
而且有效的杀人方法
and efficient method of murder.
我得把它记下来
I need to write this down.
所以 如果有人故意把药调包了
So, if someone switched the meds on purpose,
我就会在十分钟内死掉
I’d be dead in 10 minutes.
救不过来的那种死掉吗
Like stone-cold dead?
是的 你在五分钟内就会出现症状
Yes. You’ll feel symptoms in five.
出汗 方向感迷失 然后…
Sweats, disorientation, and then…
对 那么大剂量 十分钟内 你的…
Yes. That big dose injected, within 10, your…
你的大脑…
Your brain…
是的 十分钟
Yes, 10 minutes.
从注射开始算
From the moment of injection?
现在还剩八分多钟了
It’s eight-ish now.
即使受害者在刚出现症状时
And even if the victim called for an ambulance
就叫了救护车
when he first felt the symptoms
如果他住在像我们这样的乡下别♥墅♥
and if he lived in a great big country house like we do,
救护车至少得十五分钟才能到
the ambulance would take at least 15 minutes to arrive
那就为时已晚了
and it’d be too late.
如果受害者没有那个纳什么的药的话
If the victim didn’t have the emergency Naxostuff.
玛塔
Marta?
-你有那个药吗 -有 我会找到它的
– Do you have the Naxostuff? – Yes, I’m gonna find it.
肯定有 因为它是医疗包自带的
I have it because it comes with the kit,
所以它应该在这里 肯定在
so it should be here. It has to be.
它就像…
It’s like…
它不在这里 哈兰
It’s not here, Harlan.
我不知道它为什么不在
I don’t know why it’s not here.
我得打电♥话♥了 好吗
So, I’m gonna use the phone, okay?
叫救护车
To call an ambulance.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
玛塔t 听我说
Marta, listen to me.
-哈兰 我得叫救护车 -停下
– Harlan, I need to call the ambulance. – Stop this!
-停下 玛塔 -得让他们过来
– Stop this, Marta! – They need to get here.
-没时间了 你必须听好 -什么
– There’s no time! You have to listen! – What?
我要把全家人都叫过来
I’m calling the family!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-你疯了吗 -别出声
– Are you nuts? – Don’t make a noise.
-哈兰 我们得叫救护车 -玛塔 听我说
– Harlan, we have to call the ambulance. – Marta, listen to me!
我们没时间了
We don’t have time!
-到底怎么回事 -听我说
– What’s going on? – Listen to me!
如果你说的没错 我就死定了
Now, if what you said is true, I’m gone.
没有办法救我的
There’s no saving me.
不 不
No, no.
我们只有六分钟
We have six minutes.
-不 我 -不 我们得让你摆脱嫌疑
– No, I… – Wait, no. We have got to get you out of this!
想想你妈妈
Think of your mom.
我妈妈
My mom?
玛塔 到我身后去 我身后
Marta, get behind me, get behind me.
别出声
Don’t make a noise.
哈兰
Harlan?
玛塔
Marta?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
-你好 琼妮 -我好像…你好
– Oh, hi, Joni. – I thought… Hi.
我好像听到了什么声音 一切都好吗
I thought I heard something. Is everything okay?
没事 我们很好 很好
No, no. We’re fine. We’re fine.
我只是刚把围棋棋盘打翻了 不好意思
Well, I just knocked over this Go board. Sorry about that.
-你们都没事 -是的 我们很好
– Everyone’s all right? – Yeah, fine.
没事 回去睡吧 琼妮
No, no. Go to bed, Joni.
好吧
Okay.
也许明天我们可以谈谈家里…
Maybe we can talk tomorrow about the family…
明天 没问题
Tomorrow’s fine.
-晚安 爱你 -爱你 再见
– Goodnight. Love you. ‘Night. – Love you. Bye.
过来
Come on.
现在仔细听我说
Pay attention, now.
你的妈妈
Your mom
现在仍然是非法移♥民♥
is still undocumented.
如果这事最终归咎于你
And if this is your fault,
那她的身份就会被发现并被驱逐出境
she’ll be found out and at best deported
你的家庭就会破碎
and your family will be broken.
我们不会让这发生的 对吗
We’re not gonna let that happen, are we, huh?
但你必须严格按我说的做
But you have to do exactly what I tell you.
你愿意吗 玛塔
Will you do this, Marta?
为我最后做一件事
This last thing for me?
也为你的家人
For your family?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
下楼的时候动静越大越好
Go downstairs as noisily as you can
然后大声地说再见
and then say goodbye loudly.
沃尔特 我走了
Walt, I’m leaving.
尽量让他们留意时间
Call attention to the time…
天啊 已经午夜了
God, it’s midnight already.
如果可以的话
If you can.
开车出大门
Drive out the gate.
为避开监控摄像头
Then to avoid the security cameras,
在大象雕塑之前停车
pull off the road before the carved elephant.
等等 是在雕塑之前还是之后
Wait. Was it before or after?
在大象雕塑之后
After the carved elephant.
不 他说的是之前 对吗
No, he said before. Was it?
在大象雕塑前后
Beafterfore the carved elephant.
该死
Oh, shit.
停好车 步行回房♥子
Park, and come back on foot up to the house.
从小门走侧院小路进来
Take the side yard pass through the little gate.
狗都认识你 它们应该不会叫
The dogs will know you, they shouldn’t bark.
你得在不被人发现的情况下
You’ve got to get up to the third floor
回到三楼
without being seen.
唯一的方法就是从侧面的棚架爬上来
And the only way is to climb the side trellis
然后通过走廊上的暗窗进入房♥子
and come in through the trick hall window.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我没开玩笑 就这样做
I am not. Do it.
而且千万不要弄出任何动静
And for God’s sake, don’t make any noise!
你进来之后 就是棘手的部分了
Once you’re inside, now this is the tricky part…
这才是棘手的部分
This is the tricky part?
到我卧室里找到我的睡袍和帽子
Get my robe and cap from my bedroom
把它们穿戴上
and put them on.
哈兰…
Harlan…
这太疯狂了 我觉得我做不到
This is crazy. I don’t think I can do that.
不 我们必须要做到无懈可击
No, we need to make this so airtight that the average cop
让普通警♥察♥完全忽略你的嫌疑
will entirely dismiss you as a suspect.
这听起来很疯狂 但会管用的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!