the night of your son’s party.
我很乐意等
But I’ll happily wait.
我不着急
I’m in no rush.
事实上
In fact,
我发现跟你一块儿坐在这里
I find it quiet pleasant
非常愉悦
sitting here with you.
律师们来过了
Lawyers were here.
看起来像是非常出名的律师
Very big lawyers, it looked like.
他们留下来这堆东西 还有名片
They left all this stuff and business cards.
还有一大堆别的东西
And there was a pile of other stuff
我到家的时候发现的
when I got home.
我不喜欢这样 玛塔
I don’t like any of this, Marta.
我也不喜欢
I don’t like it either.
我从后门溜出去
I’m slipping out the back.
我晚点就回来 别跟任何人说话
I’ll be back later. Please don’t talk to anyone.
沃尔特
Walt?
是 我来
Yeah, I came, uh…
你怎么样了
Hey, how you doin’?
沃尔特 我想让你知道
Walt, I want you to know
我事先对此毫不知情
that I didn’t know about any of this.
-我们知道你不知情 -这事…
– We know you didn’t. – This is…
我们知道你不知情
We know you didn’t.
是 我们昨天都有点失控了
Yeah, we all kind of went a little crazy yesterday.
-可以理解 -是的
– Understandable. – Yeah.
我都还没看过这些
I haven’t even looked at all this, yet.
玛塔·卡布瑞拉收
肯定是本地律师和会计
It must just be local lawyers and accountants
他们看到新闻了 想要抢这单生意
who saw the news and wanna get a jump on it.
是啊 你应该小心点
Yeah. I’d be careful of all of it.
玛塔 你打算放弃遗产吗
Marta, is it your intention to renounce the inheritance?
这是哈兰的意愿
This is what Harlan wanted.
没错 但是
Yeah, but…
哈兰让你很为难 我是说
Harlan put you in a very hard position here. I mean,
他这样很不公平
it was unfair of him.
你知道
I mean, you see
这样做所导致的压力和对你隐私的窥探
the kind of press and scrutiny that this kicks up
我们知道 你母亲的事…
and we know, with your mother…
我母亲
My mother?
是的
Yeah.
梅格跟你说什么了
What did Meg tell you?
这跟那个没…
Oh, this isn’t about…
你误会了
You’re missing the point.
我们不会拿这件事来害你
We don’t wanna attack you with this,
但是 玛塔 如果你母亲
but, Marta, if your mother
是非法进入美国的 那就是犯罪
came into the country illegally, criminally.
你若是继承了遗产
And you’ve come into this inheritance,
随之而来的所有调查
with all the scrutiny that entails,
我担心这件事会被曝光
I’d be afraid that could come to light.
我们不希望发生这种事
And that’s what we wanna avoid here.
我们可以把这件事压下来
We can protect you
即使曝光了
from that happening,
我们也能保护你
or if it happens.
你是说即使这件事曝光了
So you’re saying that even if it came to light,
以你们家的资源 你们也可以帮我解决
with your family’s resources, you could help me fix it?
是的
Yeah.
是的 找到合适的律师就行
Yeah, with the right lawyers, you know?
这帮本地菜鸟不行
Not these local guys,
要找纽约的律师 华盛顿的律师
but New York lawyers, DC lawyers,
加上足够的资源 就可以解决
with enough resources put toward it, yes.
不是说一定会出现这种情况
Not that that ever even needs to come up,
但是没错 可以解决
but, yes.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
好的
Okay?
因为哈兰把你们所有的资源都给了我
Because Harlan gave me all your resources.
那就是说以我的资源
So that means with my resources,
我就可以解决这件事
I’ll be able to fix it.
所以我想我能找到合适的律师
So I guess I will find the right lawyers.
玛塔 这…
Marta, that’s…
你最好确定
You better be sure that’s
这是你想要的
what you want.
我知道你做了什么
来电
疑似贝努瓦·布兰克
我知道你做了什么
姓名 玛塔·卡布瑞拉
我不知道 这是什么
I don’t know… What’s this?
是我医疗包上的标签
It’s my medical bag tag.
这人不知怎么拿到了我的医疗包
They have my medical bag for some reason.
好吧 不过这是哈兰的血液毒理学报告
Okay, but this is a photocopy of just the header
首席法医办公室
马萨诸塞州诺福克郡
开头部分的复印件
of a blood toxicology report on Harlan.
病人姓名 哈兰·斯隆贝
玛塔 这样大家就知道吗♥啡♥过量的事了
Marta, this is gonna show the morphine overdose.
那我完蛋了
So I’m screwed?
你怎么懂这些
How do you know all this stuff?
有一个暑假我给哈兰当过研究助理
I was Harlan’s research assistant for a summer.
我知道你做了什么
但这算哪门子敲诈
But what kind of blackmail scheme is this?
我的意思是 真正的证据
I mean, the actual evidence
远在犯罪实验室里
is sitting up the street, at the crime lab.
这上面没提要求 没说见面地点
There’s no demands, there’s no meeting place.
给你写这封信有什么目的
What’s the point in sending you this?
首席法医
诺福克郡
诺福克郡法医办公室
可能需要半个小时
It could be a half hour.
或一个小时 得看情况
It could be an hour. It depends.
我们要确保…
We wanna make sure…
所以需要点时间
So, it could take a while.
-发生什么了 -我会通知你的
– What’s the cheese? – But I’ll let you know.
-谢谢你 队长 -好的 没问题
– Thank you, Chief. – Yeah. No problem.
凌晨五点
5:00 a.m.
所有安全系统都被触发了
Security systems here are all triggered.
火势发展迅速
Now, this thing went up really quick,
这意味着血样和记录
so that means blood stores, records,
之类的东西 都毁掉了
anything of that nature, it’s all gone.
当时没有员工在场
There were no employees here,
谢天谢地
so, thank God for that.
监控摄像头呢
What about security cameras?
在那里
Oh, yeah.
说到监控
Speaking of security,
斯隆贝庄园的监控录像
the surveillance tape at the Thrombey estate
不知为何被♥干♥扰损坏了
was all scrambled for some reason.
好吧
Yeah.
尸检还有什么结果没出吗
What’s still pending from the autopsy?
就剩血检报告了
Just a report on the blood work.
血检
Blood work?
天啊
Holy shit.
这太离谱了
This is insane.
谁会为了敲诈我而烧了一整栋楼
I mean, who would blow up a whole real building just to blackmail me?
玛塔 这说明敲诈者手上有
Marta, this means the blackmailer has the only paper copy
唯一一份能证明你有罪的纸质报告
of the thing that can prove your guilt.
你没有收到别的指示吗
You didn’t get any other instructions?
没有接到电♥话♥ 收到电邮之类的吗
No phone call? No email? Nothing?
没有
No.
我还没看过我的电子邮箱
Well, I haven’t checked my email.
有一封电邮
There is one.
哥伦比亚路1209号♥ 上午十点
对 这就是了
Yeah, that’s it.
“哥伦比亚路1209号♥ 上午十点”
“1209, Columbus Road. 10 a.m.”
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means, right?
只要你毁了那份文件
If you destroy that copy,
就完全清白了
you’re totally in the clear.

Oh, no.
玛塔 你听到了吗
Marta, did you hear me?
听到了
Yeah.
艾略特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!