The fastest horses from a lesser gate.
快马从偏门而出
And the people?
那么百姓呢?
It is unfortunate about the people, but it is God’s will.
他们会遭殃 但这是上帝的旨意
Silence!
肃静!
Silence!
肃静!
It has fallen to us…
守城的重任…
to defend Jerusalem…
已交给我们
and we have made our preparations as well as they can be made.
而且我们已竭尽全力做了准备
None of us took this city from Muslims.
当年并非我们从穆♥斯♥林♥手中占领这座城
No Muslim, of the great army now coming against us…
而正杀来的穆♥斯♥林♥大军…
was born when this city was lost.
当年也还没有出生
We fight over an offense we did not give…
上一辈的恩怨 如今我们来扛
against those who were not alive to be offended.
当年蒙受失城之辱的敌人 早已作古
What is Jerusalem?
耶路撒冷是什么?
Your holy places lie over the Jewish temple…
你们的圣地座落于…
that the Romans pulled down.
遭罗马人拆除的犹太庙上
The Muslim places of worship lie over yours.
穆♥斯♥林♥圣地也与你们的在一起
Which is more holy?
何者更为神圣?
The wall? The mosque?
哭墙?清♥真♥寺?
The sepulcher?
圣墓?
Who has claim?
谁有权?
No one has claim.
谁都无权!
All have claim!
谁都有权!
That is blasphemy. Be quiet.
那是亵渎! 安静
We defend this city…
我们守卫城池…
not to protect these stones…
并非为保护这些石头…
but the people living within these walls.
而是为城内的万千百姓
My lord. My lord, my lord.
大人 大人 大人
How are we to defend Jerusalem without knights?
没有骑士 我们如何守城?
We have no knights! Truly?
我们没有骑士 确实?
What is your condition? I’m servant to the patriarch.
你是什么身份? 我是主教的仆人
He’s, uh, one of my servants.
他是我的一个仆人
Is he? You were born a servant?
是吗?生来就是仆人?
Kneel.
跪下
Every man at arms…
凡能够作战…
or capable of bearing them…
能拿起武器的人…
kneel!
跪下!
On your knees!
全部跪下!
Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
强敌当前 无畏不惧
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
果敢忠义 无愧上帝
Speak the truth even if it leads to your death.
耿正直言 宁死不诳
Safeguard the helpless.
保护弱者 无怪天理
That is your oath.
这是你们的誓言
And that is so you remember it.
牢牢记住
Rise a knight.
册封为骑士
Rise a knight!
册封为骑士!
Master Gravedigger. It is you.
格拉弗蒂格大♥师♥ 是你
Not what I was. Nor are you.
不是我 也不是你
Rise a knight.
册封为骑士
Who do you think you are? Will you alter the world?
你以为你是谁? 你能扭转乾坤?
Does making a man a knight make him a better fighter?
封了骑士 就能以一当十?
Yes.
没错
Almaric…
艾玛力克…
if you survive, Ibelin is yours.
如果你活下来 伊贝林就是你的
You are master of Ibelin.
你就是伊贝林的主人
I confirm it.
我确认
Rise a knight and baron of Ibelin.
册封为骑士和伊贝林的男爵
But it is a poor and dusty place.
但这是个不毛之地
My lord? No.
大人? 不
When will it begin?
几时开始?
Soon.
很快了
Get them to the walls!
搬去城墙!
Water! Bring water!
水!拿水来!
Get to the walls.
把器具搬去城墙
Push!
推!
Run! Push!
跑! 推!
Why do they not fire back?
他们为何不反击?
They wait.
他们在等
That was only the first day. There may be a hundred more.
这只是第一天而已 可能会持续百日
Saladin will show no mercy.
萨拉丁绝不会手软
We must hold out…
我们必须坚守…
force him to offer terms.
逼他作出让步
What terms?
什么让步?
We fight for the people… their safety and freedom.
我们为百姓而战… 他们的安危和自♥由♥
Mercy. No.
仁慈? 不
I cannot.
绝不
Four hundred! Four hundred!
400! 400!
Four hundred! Fire! Fire!
400! 开火! 开火!
Three hundred! Three hundred!
300! 300!
Fire! Fire!
开火! 开火!
Fire!
开火!
Onefifty! Onefifty!
150! 150!
Line up! Fire!
整队!放箭!
Hold your fire! Hold!
停火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Oil! Now!
油!准备好!
Fire!
点火!
Who defends?
谁指挥守城?
Balian of Ibelin, the son of Godfrey. Godfrey.
伊贝兰男爵巴里安 高弗雷之子 高弗雷
Godfrey nearly killed me in the Lebanon.
在黎巴嫩 哥弗尔几乎取我性命
Truly, I did not know he had a son.
真的 我不知道他还有个儿子
It was his son at Kerak.
在卡勒堡的就是他儿子
The one you let live. Yes.
就是你释放的那个? 是的
Perhaps you should not have.
或许你不该放虎归山
Perhaps I should have had a different teacher.
我只是遵从您的教诲
Fire!
射击!
Fire!
射击!
Fire!
射击!
Fire!
射击!
Now!
射击!
You are not a sister. We are what we do.
你不是个妹妹 我们就是自己
Then I’m a man who’s traveled a long way to die for nothing.
那我就是个奔波整日而白白死去的人
What would you say to that?
你对这个有什么要说的?
I-I would say that I’m sorry.
我 我很抱歉
And I’m sorry for you…
为你感到遗憾…
Queen of Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷的皇后…
When a body is burnt…
尸体烧掉
it cannot be resurrected until Judgment Day.
要等到审判日才能够复活
If we do not burn these bodies…
若不火化…
we will all be dead of disease in three days.
三日内我们统统病死
God will understand, my lord.
上帝会谅解的 大人
And if he doesn’t…
若不谅解…
then he is not God, and we need not worry.
那么就不是上帝 我等无需顾虑
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
Salaam alaikum. Alaikum salaam.
The wall, where the Christopher Gate used to be, has been weakened.
那片城墙 就是原先的克里斯门 结构单薄
Usually when a gate is blocked in, it is weaker than the wall around it.
当城门被砖填后 要比旁边的城墙薄弱一些
Or stronger. It is weaker. Rashid has seen it.
或更坚固 薄弱 拉希德亲眼见过
This will be our door into Jerusalem.
那里将是我们打开缺口的地方
This is where we will make our stand.
这里将是我们列队死战的地方
We must prepare.
必须做好准备
Brothers! Brothers!
弟兄们!弟兄们!
God has sent you this day!
今日是神赐良机
You will take no prisoners!
我们杀个痛快!
As they did, so shall it be done!
片甲不留 以牙还牙!
Allah hu akbar! Allah hu akbar!
Allah hu akbar! Allah hu akbar!
When this wall comes down…
城墙倒塌
there will be no quarter.
就在旦夕之间
If you throw down your arms…
尔等如若放下武器…
your families will die.
必当家破人亡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!