And not just in Jerusalem, but Acre…
不只是在耶路撒冷 还有艾可(港口名)…
Ashkelon, Beirut.
阿什克伦(现在在以色列) 以及贝鲁特
And Guy?
那盖呢?
Always surround your knights with your foot soldiers.
总是围着你的骑士还有你的步兵
These rooms are not yours.
这不是你的房♥间
One day I will be the husband I was commissioned to be.
总有一天我会被命令做丈夫的
And perhaps not, my dear.
也许不会 亲爱的
Your lover has a hundred knights and the love of the king.
你的情人有100骑士 受着王上的宠爱
I, the largest force in the kingdom…
我 王国最强大的力量…
and the support of the Templars.
有圣殿骑士的支持
I can do without the king’s affection.
我可以不受王上的约束
But as for your love…
但是至于你的爱…
Then we must come to an understanding.
我们必须达成谅解
You need my knights or his rule will be bloody and brief.
你需要到我的骑士 否则他的统治将是血腥并且短暂的
So, my friend…
那么 我的朋友…
the time has come to conclude my affairs.
到了立下我的遗嘱的时候了
If I leave the army with Guy…
我若将军队交给盖…
he will take power through my sister and make war on the Muslims.
他会从我妹妹手中夺权 然后向穆♥斯♥林♥开战
We have decided that you shall take command of the army of Jerusalem.
我们已决定由你来掌管耶路撒冷全军
Will you defend my nephew when he’s king?
我的外甥即位 你愿意保卫他吗?
Whatever you ask. I will serve.
陛下旨意 自当从命
No, hear it all before you answer.
别急 听完再答复我
Would you marry my sister, Sibylla, were she free of Guy de Lusignan?
如果我妹妹茜贝拉同盖解除婚约 你会娶她为妻吗?
And Guy?
那么盖呢?
He will be executed…
被处死…
along with his knights who do not swear your allegiance.
连同那些拒绝效忠你的骑士
I cannot be the cause of that.
我不愿他们因我而死
“Whatever you ask. I will serve.”
“陛下旨意 自当从命”
“A king may move a man,” you said…
陛下说过 君令或不可违
“but the soul belongs to the man.”
但 人 不可不问一已良知
Yes, I did.
是的 我说过
You have my love…
这是我的答复…
and my answer.
望陛下见谅
Oh. So be it.
那就这样吧
Why do you protect Guy, hmm?
为什么你要保护盖?
He’s a man who insults you, who hates you…
他侮辱你 他憎恨你…
who’d kill you himself if he had the chance.
若有机会他会亲手杀死你
Fulfill the salvation of this kingdom.
完成拯救这个国家
Would it be so hard…
为了王国的安危而迎娶茜贝拉…
to marry Sibylla?
就这么委屈你?
Jerusalem has no need of a perfect knight.
耶路撒冷不需要完美的骑士精神
No. It is a kingdom of conscience…
需要 这是仁义之国…
or nothing.
要么 便一无是处
Sibylla.
茜贝拉
Who are you to refuse a king?
回绝王上 你当自己是谁?
I will have power, without Guy or with him.
有没有盖 我都将拥有权力
Guy is indebted to your say-so and my brother’s, but it’s mine.
盖欠了我哥哥的债 但那是我的
Do you have any idea of Jerusalem except that it is yours?
除了认为耶路撒冷是你的 你对它还有什么别的想法?
You will never hold it in peace as your brother did.
你哥哥死后 你不可能维持和平
It will be war.
会打仗的
My grandfather took Jerusalem in blood.
我祖父曾经在耶路撒冷血战
I’ll keep it the same way or any way I can.
我也要这样 尽力而为
I am what I am.
我还是我
I offer you that…
把自己献给你…
and the world.
还有这江山
You say no.
你不答应
Do you think I’m like Guy?
你以为我像盖?
That I would sell my soul?
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂?
There’ll be a day…
终有一天…
when you will wish you had done a little evil…
你会明白…
to do a greater good.
为成大善 可不拘小恶
Reynald.
雷纳尔德
My lord.
大人
Mmm.
嗯…
Do you really think the king wants you head of the army once he’s gone? Hmm?
你真的以为国王驾崩后 会将军权交给你?
Think your wife does?
你妻子也愿意?
I have a problem. Ah, yes. Balian.
我有麻烦 是的 巴里安
I saw him at Kerak.
我在卡勒堡见过他
Celebrated.
受人拥戴
You must beware a popular man.
你得小心受欢迎的人
Kill him.
除掉他
What’s that? England.
这是哪里? 英格兰
The king? Richard. And his father was Henry.
国王? 理查德 还有他的父亲叫亨利
Good. And that? France.
很好 这个呢? 法兰西
Will I ever see France?
我会见到法兰西吗?
Maybe one day. But you must be king here.
也许有一天吧 但是你必须在这称王
How many islands can you see here?
你在这能看见几座岛屿?
One, two… The king will see you.
1 2… 王上要见你
No, I can’t. I can’t bear to look at him. Use this.
我不行 我不忍♥看着他 用这个
It doesn’t mean I don’t love him.
这不意味着我不爱他
Go, madam.
走吧 夫人
Oh. Hello.
你好
I was dreaming…
我正梦见…
I was back in that summer…
梦见那年夏天…
when I defeated Saladin.
我击败了萨拉丁
Do you remember it?
你还记得吗?
I was only 16.
当时我才16岁
You were a beautiful boy.
那时你英姿勃发
Yes. You have always been beautiful.
是呀 一向都是
In every way.
各方面都是
My beautiful sister. I’ve missed you.
我美丽的妹妹 我想念你
So beautiful.
你如此美丽
I’m sorry if I’ve caused you any pain.
若曾带给你痛苦 我过意不去
Remember me as I was.
铭记我当年的音容
I will.
我会的
Sibylla.
茜贝拉
If my son has your knights…
如果你的骑士效忠我…
you have your wife.
你就可以娶我
Behold your rightful king and heir…
你们的法定女王…
to the throne of the kingdom of Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷王位的继承人
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好!好!好!
Long live the king in prosperity.
王上万岁!
Long live the king. Long live the king.
王上万岁!王上万岁!
Long live the king.
王上万岁!
One may stare into the light until one becomes the light.
盯着一道光看 直到自己成为一道光
I’ve done it many times.
我有好多次了
There’s your religion.
那是你的信仰
One spark, a creosote bush.
一闪火花 一片灌木丛
There’s your Moses. I did not hear it speak.
那是你的摩西 我听不到他说话
That does not mean that there is no God.
那不意味着神不存在
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
Yes. The heart will mend.
是的 心里的伤会恢复的
Your duty is to the people of the city.
你的职责是保卫城里的人们
I go to pray. For what?
我要去祈祷? 为何?
For the strength to endure what is to come.
为顶住即将到来的
And what is to come?
即将到来的什么?
The reckoning is to come for what was done 100 years before.
100年来算的总账
The Muslims will never forget.
穆♥斯♥林♥永远不会忘记
Nor should they.
也不应忘记
My lady, your letter to Saladin.
夫人 萨拉丁的信
Peace to be sustained, borders respected, trade allowed to continue.
维持和平 尊重边界 继续贸易
Is this wise to show your intentions?
表现您的意图很明智吗?
Better, surely, to let him wonder.
最好是让他去揣测
We keep my brother’s peace.
我们遵守我哥哥签的条约
Sign it.
签吧
Take the seal.
封上
Be careful. Be careful.
小心 小心
Put it back, my darling.
放回去 亲爱的
Hey!
嘿!
There is a rumor.
有谣言

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!