Look on her.
看她的嘴唇
Look, her lips…
看那边
Look there…
看那边
Look there!
他昏过去了 陛下 陛下
He faints. My lord, my lord!
碎吧 我的心 破碎吧
Break, heart, I prithee break.
向上看 陛下
Look up, my lord.
别扰他的灵魂
Vex not his ghost.
让他去吧
O, let him pass.
只有恨他的人
He hates him
才会愿他在这世界
that would upon the rack of this tough world
-多受些严刑拷打 -他真死了
– Stretch him out longer. – O he is gone indeed.
奇怪的是他能忍♥耐这么久
The wonder is he hath endured so long.
他硬撑了这么久
He but usurped his life.
把他们抬走
Bear them from hence.
我们现在该做的就是哀悼
Our present business is to general woe.
我的两位好友
Friends of my soul, you twain,
请维持统治 维持这破碎的河山
rule in this realm and the gored state sustain.
我还有一小短旅程
I have a journey, sir, shortly to go.
主人唤我 不敢不从
My master calls me, I must not say no.
我们遭受了这悲惨的风波
The weight of this sad time we must obey.
抒发我们的情感
Speak what we feel,
有话留着日后再说
not what we ought to say.
年老之人承受最多 我们尚年轻
The oldest hath borne most. We that are young…
后人见不到这些风波 也活不到这样长
..Shall never see so much, nor live so long.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!