Methought thy very gait did prophesy a royal nobleness.
我一定要拥抱你
I must embrace thee.
我要是曾痛恨过你或是你的父亲
Let sorrow split my heart
就让哀愁撕碎我的心
if ever I did hate thee or thy father.
尊敬的驸马 你说的我都知道
Worthy prince, I know it.
你是怎么知道你父亲所遭受的苦难的
How have you known the miseries of your father?
是我一直在照顾他
By nursing them, my lord.
我遇到他的时候 他的双眼刚刚被挖掉
I met my father with his bleeding rings,
失去了宝石的眼眶还流着血 我做他的向导
their precious stones new lost, became his guide,
给他引路 为他乞讨 安慰他不要绝望
led him, begged for him, saved him from despair.
不幸 我从未向他显露过内心
Never – O fault! Revealed myself unto him
直到半小时前
until some half-hour past,
我穿上盔甲时
when I was armed,
我才确定 虽然希望取得胜利
Not sure, though hoping of this good success,
期望得到他的祝福
I asked his blessing and from first to last
把经过告诉了他
told him my pilgrimage.
但他的心已破碎
But his flawed heart,
竟禁不起这样的刺♥激♥
Alack, too weak the conflict to support,
在一阵悲喜交集中
‘Twixt two extremes of passion, joy and grief…
与世长辞
..burst smilingly.
快来人 快来人
Help, help, O, help!
这把带血的刀是怎么回事
What means this bloody knife?
刀还热着 冒热气呢
‘Tis hot, it smokes,
刚从心脏里拔♥出♥来♥的
It came even from the heart of…
她死了
O, she’s dead!
谁死了 快说
Who dead? Speak.
你的夫人 先生
Your lady, sir, your lady.
她妹妹是被她毒杀的 她承认了
And her sister by her is poisoned, she confesses it.
我和她们都订了婚
I was contracted to them both.
现在我们三个结合在一处了
Now all three marry in an instant.
肯特来了
Here comes the banished Kent,
他乔装打扮 追随敌国君主
who in disguise followed his enemy king
做他的奴隶
and did him service improper for a slave.
我是来向我的主上道声晚安的
I am come to bid my King and master good night.
他没在吗
Is he not here?
快说 爱德蒙 国王在哪
Speak, Edmund, where’s the King? And where’s Cordelia?
我已苟延残喘
I pant for life.
我虽本性凶残 但还想做一件善事
Some good I mean to do, despite of mine own nature.
快派人 快点送去城♥堡♥
Quickly send – be brief in it – to the castle,
因为我已下令将李尔和考狄利娅处死
for my writ is on the life of Lear and on Cordelia.
-火速派人去 -跑 快跑
– Nay, send in time. – Run, run, O, run.
给谁 谁在掌管
To who, my lord? Who hath the office?
带去你的赦免信物
Send thy token of reprieve.
亏你能想到 拿我的剑 给营长
Well thought on, my sword – the captain,
把它交给营长
Give it the captain.
快去吧 拼命快跑
Haste thee, for thy life.
他奉你的妻子和我的命令
He hath commission from thy wife and me
把考狄利娅在狱中绞死
to hang Cordelia in the prison
然后就说她是
and to lay the blame upon her own despair
情急自缢而亡
that she fordid herself.
上帝保佑她 先把他抬走
The gods defend her. Bear him hence awhile.
嚎叫吧
Howl…
嚎叫
..Howl…
嚎叫吧
..Howl…
嚎叫
..Howl!
你们这些铁石心肠的人
O, you are men of stones!
我若是有你们的舌头和眼睛
Had I your tongues and eyes,
我要用来把天庭都惊碎
I’d use them so that heaven’s vault would crack.
她死了
She’s gone for ever.
我能分辨一个人是死是活
I know when one is dead and when one lives.
她已经死透了
She’s dead as earth.
借我一面镜子
Lend me a looking-glass.
她的呼气若是湿润了镜面
If that her breath will mist or stain the stone,
那她便还活着
why then she lives.
这难道就是世界末日
Is this the promised end?
或是那惨象的缩影
Or image of that horror?
同归于尽吧
Fall, and cease.
这根羽毛若是动了 她便活着 若真如此
This feather stirs, she lives. If it be so…
这足以补偿我所受的
..It is a chance which does redeem all sorrows
一切苦恼
that ever I have felt.
-我的主上 -请你走开
– O, my good master! – Prithee, away!
这是高贵的肯特 你的朋友
‘Tis noble Kent, your friend.
愿瘟疫将在你们这些凶手和叛徒身上
A plague upon you murderers, traitors all.
我本可以救她 可她现在死了
I might have saved her, now she’s gone for ever.
考狄利娅 考狄利娅
Cordelia, Cordelia…
等一等
..Stay a little.
你说什么
Ha? What is’t thou say’st?
她的声音总是轻柔
Her voice was ever soft,
低缓 这是她最大的优点
Gentle and low, an excellent thing in woman.
绞死你的那个奴才 我已经给杀了
I killed the slave that was a-hanging thee.
是真的 是他杀了
‘Tis true, my lords, he did.
没错吧 朋友
Did I not, fellow?
当年我用一把利刃
I have seen the day, with my good biting falchion
就能把他们赶走
I would have made them skip.
如今我老了 这些劫数又毁了我
I am old now and these same crosses spoil me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的眼睛不太好 我来告诉你
Mine eyes are not o’the best, I’ll tell you straight.
如果命运之神夸口说有两个人她真正爱过恨过
If Fortune brag of two she loved and hated,
其中的一位我们已经见到了
one of them we behold.
我真是眼花了 你是肯特
This is a dull sight – are you not Kent?
正是
The same.
你的仆人肯特
Your servant Kent.
你的仆人卡耶斯呢
Where is your servant Caius?
他是个好人 这点我敢保证
He’s a good fellow, I’ll tell you that.
他会动手 而且动作很快
He’ll strike, and quickly too.
他死了 腐烂了
He’s dead and rotten.
不 陛下 那人就是我
No, my good lord, I am the very man.
我会看出来的
I’ll see that straight.
自从你开始失意
That from your first of difference and decay,
我便步步追随你
have followed your sad steps.
欢迎你来到此地
You are welcome hither.
那并非是别人
Nor no man else.
一切都是死气沉沉
All’s cheerless, dark and deadly.
你最年长的两个女儿都自尽了
Your eldest daughters have fordone themselves
-绝望而死 -我想到了
– and desperately are dead. – Ay, so I think.
他是信口胡说 要让他认识我们
He knows not what he says and vain is it
是徒劳了
that we present us to him.
一点没有用
Very bootless.
爱德蒙死了 陛下
Edmund is dead, my lord.
这倒是小事
That’s but a trifle here.
诸位亲贵 我有一事奉告
You lords and noble friends, know our intent.
对于这位蒙难的国王
What comfort to this great decay may come
总会有宽慰的办法
shall be applied.
至于我们 愿乘国王一息尚存之际
For us, we will resign during the life of this old majesty,
把我们的权威一起解除还给他 你们
to him our absolute power. You, to your rights,
按照殊勋
with boot and such addition as your honours
额外另有提升
have more than merited.
所有处理人员论功行赏
All friends shall taste the wages of their virtue
乱党按罪受罚
and all foes the cup of their deservings.
快看
O, see, see!
我的傻孩子被绞杀了
And my poor fool is hanged.
死透了
No, no, no life!
为什么狗 马 甚至老鼠都能保命
Why should a dog, a horse, a rat have life
你却丢了性命
and thou no breath at all?
你永远不会有翻身之日了
O, thou’lt come no more.
永远不会
Never, never…
永远 永远不会了
..Never, never, never.
请你解开这个纽扣
Pray you, undo this button.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
看见这个了吗
Do you see this?
看看她