将会有两倍的票房♥收入
it would gross twice as much.”
公众想要女孩
The public wants a girl,
这一次我就满足他们所需
and this time I’m gonna give what they want.
不知道你在哪里才能找到她
Don’t know where you’ll get her.
我一定要找到她 韦斯顿
I’ve gotta get her, Weston.
我们明早就要离开
We’ve gotta leave by morning.
我们必须在白天离开
We’ve gotta be gone by daylight.
为什么
Why?
嗯 我有一个好理由
Well, there’s a good reason.
我听到的每一件事
Everything I hear about it
都使我对这拍摄计划的好感减少
makes me like it less.
我很高兴我没有给你找到女孩
I’m glad I didn’t get you a girl.
噢 是吗
You are, eh?
我将会证明给你看的
Well, I’ll show you.
你认为我会放弃拍摄
Do you think I’m gonna give up
只因为你没有给我找到一个女孩
because you can’t find me a girl?
听着 我将去制♥作♥这个
I’m going to make the
世界上最伟大的影片
greatest picture in the world.
人们从来没有看到过
Something that nobody’s ever seen
也没有听说过的
or heard of.
当我回来的时候
They’ll have to think up a lot of
他们将要想出很多新的形容词
new adjectives when I come back.
-你要去哪里 -出去
-Where you going? -Going out
为我的电影找个女孩
and get a girl for my picture.
即使要我娶她 我也在所不惜
Even if I have to marry one.
请靠边站
Stand aside, please.
过一会来拿你的东西
Get your case later.
我可以把我的东西拿走了吗
Can I take my things?
不要再推了 好吗
Say, lay off the shoving, will you?
噢 我不是有心的
Oh, I didn’t mean to shove you.
对不起
Excuse me.
在这个地方他们都给了什么
What do they give you in this joint?
今晚有汤
Soup tonight.
早上有油炸圈饼和咖啡
Coffee and sinkers in the morning.
我抓到你了 你这个小偷
I catch you, you stealer.
现在我要把你交给警♥察♥
Now, I get you cop.
你想吗
You like that, huh?
不 不 我没偷 让我走
No, no. I didn’t. Let me go.
我想 但我没有偷
I wanted to, but I didn’t.
真受够了 你们这些小偷
Had enough of these stealers.
停一停
Dry up.
这孩子没有拿任何东西
Kid didn’t take any.
我真的没有
Truly I didn’t.
这个礼拜已有三个人
Three people this week…
-这里 这里有些钱 -钱
-Here… Here’s a buck. -A buck.
快走开
Scram.
嘿 出租车
Hey, taxi!
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
是的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
你真好人
You’re very kind.
不要骗你自己了
Don’t you fool yourself.
我请你来这里
I’m not bothering about
并不纯粹是出于好意
you just out of kindness.
怎么你会落得如此窘境
How’d you ever get into this fix?
我想是我运气比较差吧
Bad luck, I guess.
世间有很多像我这样的女子
There are a lot of girls like me.
有你这么漂亮的却不多
Not many with your looks.
我只不过是穿得不错罢了
I can get by in good clothes all right.
但是当一个女孩衣衫褴褛
But when a girl gets too shabby…
没有家吗
No family?
我本应在某地有个叔叔
Supposed to have an uncle someplace.
你有没有演过戏
Did you ever do any acting?
我不时在长岛做兼♥职♥演员
I used to do extra work now and then over on Long Island.
可是那制片厂现在倒闭了
The studio’s closed now.
-你叫什么名字 -安·达罗
-What’s your name? -Ann Darrow.
好的 我有一份工作给你
Fine. I’ve got a job for you.
船上的服装会很适合你的
Costumes on the ship will fit you.
如果商店还开着
If the shops are still open,
我可以给你再买♥♥一些
I can get clothes for you.
-来吧 -但是
-Come on. -But…
但是 是做什么的呢
But what is it?
钱 冒险和名声
It’s money and adventure and fame.
生命中兴奋不已的一刻
It’s the thrill of a lifetime.
一次航海远行
A long sea voyage
于明天早上6 00出发
that starts at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
不 等等
No, wait.
我不明白 你必须告诉我
I don’t understand. You must tell me.
我确实很想得到工作
I do want the job so
但是我不能
but I can’t.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
不 你误会我了
No, you’ve got me wrong.
这是正经的工作
This is strictly business.
-我只是想 -当然 当然
-I only wanted… -Sure. Sure you did.
我有点兴奋 忘了你不能理解
I got a little excited and I forgot you didn’t understand.
听着 我是卡尔·丹汉姆
Listen, I’m Carl Denham.
听说过我吗
Ever heard of me?
是的是的 你在丛林里拍电影
Yes, yes. You make moving pictures in jungles and places.
是的
That’s right.
我想让你做我下一部电影的主角
And I pick you as lead in my next picture.
我们6点启航
We sail at 6.
-去哪 -很长的旅行
-Where to? -A long way off.
听着安 我有一定的水平
And listen, Ann, I’m on the level.
并不是拍搞笑戏
No funny business.
我需要做什么
What do I have to do?
只需信任我 然后打足精神
Just trust me and keep your chin up.
嘿 在绞盘上的那个男人
Hey, you men on that winch
到甲板上来
down below on the deck
帮忙弄好这些舱口
and help with these hatches.
沿着这条航线加速前行
Hurry this line forward.
前进 你的农场就在前面
Forward, you farmer and up here!
你上来干什么
What are you doing up here?
我只是想看看
I just wanted to see.
哦 你只是想看看
Oh, you just wanted to see.
我很抱歉 沿着航线快速行驶
Well, I’m sorry. Make that line fast!
你就是丹汉姆昨晚选中的
You’re that girl Denham
那个女孩 对吗
picked, aren’t you?
是的 这真是令人兴奋啊
Yes. I think this is awfully exciting.
我以前从未上过船
I’ve never been on a ship before.
我也从未见过有女人来过
I’ve never been on one with a woman before.
我想你不会对船上的女人
I guess you don’t think much
有太多的看法吧
of women on ships?
不 他们挺麻烦的
No, they’re a nuisance.
我尽量不惹麻烦
I’ll try not to be.
你已经挡住道了
You’ve been in the way already.
把那个梯子拿过来
Bring that ladder aboard!
你最好呆在下面
Well, you better stay below.
什么 整个航程
What? The whole voyage?
那我就不为打到你感到抱歉
I’m afraid I didn’t apologize for hitting you.
那可真是强硬的一击
That was a pretty tough rap on the chin.
好吧 我们离开
Well, we’re off.
我们走
We’re off.
说说看 你在过去六个礼拜里
Say, how many potatoes do you think
去了多少马铃薯的皮
you’ve peeled in six weeks?
太多了
Too many.
船员们吃得真多 不是吗
Sailors eat an awful lot, don’t they?
整天都在吃
All time eat.
有朝一日我回到中国
Someday me go back China.
都不会再看到马铃薯了
Never see no more potatoes.
查理 多漂亮的大海啊
Charlie, isn’t the ocean wonderful?
非常美
Very pretty.