Blue. Blue. Where you been, mate?
爸爸去哪了
Where’s my dad?
我们走散了 但他知道该怎么走
We got split up, but he knows his way.
– 我得去找他 – 站住 布鲁
– I’ve gotta find him. – Wait, Blue.
你♥爸♥爸知道他是在做什么
Your dad knows what he’s doing.
伙计 他会在你还没发现的时候就回来啦
He’ll be back before you know it, mate.
湿棍
Wet Stick.
布鲁 别跑 布鲁
Blue! Blue! Blue!
快点 小伙子 搜查他们的住所
Come on, boys! Search them dwellings now!
破门而入
Get through them doors!
现在想出去可不是件容易事
It’s not gonna be easy getting out of here now.
窝在这也不是长久之计 城里没一个地方是安全的
You can’t stay here long. Nowhere in the city is safe.
船备好了
The boat’s ready.
小亚 万一背缺和布鲁回来了呢
What about Back Lack and Blue, Art?
我们等到天黑
We’ll wait until dark.
爸爸 你去哪儿了啊
Where you been, Dad?
喘口气而已
Catching me breath.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I’m all right.
还得赶去安全屋
Just got to get to the safe house.
还赶得到吗
Can you make it?
伙计 我爱你
I love you, mate.
快点 我们得赶过去了
Come on, let’s get going.
快跑
Run!
打倒沃蒂根
Down with Vortigern!
看起来你的剑终于有用武之地了啊
It seems as though you found a way to use the sword.
它没收我控制
I wasn’t controlling it.
我来吧
Here.
是剑控制住了我
It was controlling me.
我甚至不记得发生了什么
I can’t even remember what happened.
我记得
I can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道吗 事情正在慢慢变化
Something’s happening, you know?
听上去确实如此
Certainly sounds like it.
大家已经见识过了你的本事
People have seen what you can do.
你不再只是个传说了
You’re no longer a myth.
开始有实际的意义了
You’re starting to mean something.
我本意并非如此
That wasn’t the intention.
他们正以你的名义在做抗争
They are fighting in your name.
我并不想背负这些
I don’t wanna wear that.
布鲁 是你吗
Is that you, Blue?
是的 老大
Yes, boss!
找到你♥爸♥了吗
Did you find your father?
找着了
He’s found him!
我们得把你弄出去
We need to get you out of here.
背缺 我们会把你挪到船上的
Let’s get your arse on that boat, Lack.
恰好起雾了 可以隐蔽我们的踪迹
There’s a good fog to cover our tracks.
来吧
Come on.
我得休息一下
I’ll need a little breather.
喂 先带其他人上去 再回来找我
Here, load everyone else up and come back for me.
不 我在这陪你
No, I’ll stay with you.
不用 去给他们搭把手
No, you won’t. Give ’em a hand.
伙计 我会没事的
I’ll be all right, mate.
就让我缓一缓
Just give me a minute.
布鲁 来吧
Come on, Blue.
你拿着这个
You carry this.
来吧 过来
Come on. Come on.
布鲁 走吧
Come on, Blue.
晚上好啊
Evenin’.
原谅我冒昧闯进来
Pardon the intrusion.
是警犬一路将我们带到了这里
Our dog was very keen to lead us here.
走吧
Come on.
军士长 咱现在抓人吗
Shall I pick him up, Sarge?
别 先跟着
No, follow him.
它是循着今天杀了我的一个军士的人
The blood he followed was from a man
流的血 找到这儿的
who killed one of my sergeants today.
这个人逃离了刺杀我未遂的
A man who fled the scene of an assassination attempt
现场
on me.
算是要刺杀我吧
On me, no less.
你不会碰巧正好知道这个人在哪吧
You wouldn’t happen to know where that man is, would you?
不行
I can’t.
布鲁 上船 我去接你♥爸♥爸
Get in the boat, Blue. I’ll get your dad.
我不能抛下他
I can’t leave him!
好好看看现在这是个什么情况
Have a look at this situation, would ya?
整个大英格兰的国王本人
The king of all England himself
亲临此地 拜访个区区平民
has made the effort to visit a commoner.
一个无名小卒
A man from nowhere.
今天 就是我的末日了
And today, my last day.
你衣冠楚楚
You look well
我一身褴褛
and I feel poor.
但我更想做什么样的人呢
But who would I rather be?
小娃娃 你想做什么
What do you want, kid?
这个小孩是谁
Who’s this young man?
先生 我是来搞卫生的
I’m the cleaner, sir.
他是你什么人
Who’s he to you?
我没见过他
Never seen him before.
我总是晚点才来
I usually come in later, you know,
等他们都走了 我才来洗盘子
do the dishes when they’re all gone.
所言非虚吗
Is that the truth?
是的 先生 我从没向黑衣卫撒过谎
Yes, sir. I’d never lie to a Blackleg.
好孩子
Good boy.
所以你不认识他
So you don’t know him?
不认识
No, sir.
那你该不介意我把他的耳朵割下来吧
Then you wouldn’t mind if I cut his ears off?
反正又不是割我的 悉听尊便
They’re not my ears. Do what you want with them.

No!
总想要个儿子
Always wanted a boy.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
我再问一遍
Now I repeat,
你的朋友在哪呢
where’s your friend?
放了他
Let him go.
放了他
Let him go.
先带孩子走
Take the boy and…

No!

No!
今晚就把这些负隅顽抗的都解决了
Crush the Resistance tonight!
弓箭手准备
Archers!
来看看
Let me show you
如果你不接受
what your uncle will do
这把剑的话
if you do not accept
你叔叔做什么
this sword.
只有你能够阻止这一切发生
Only you can prevent this.
将宝剑送进宝塔
He must be met
他一定会见你
where sword meets tower.
相信法师
Trust the Mage.
拿着它
Take it.
很显然你有事要跟我说
Apparently you have something to tell me.
我猜你们想知道我发生了什么吧
I suppose you wanna know what happened to me.
我不想逼你 但是 乔治
I don’t wanna push you, but… George?
骚乱愈演愈烈
Riots are spreading.
不仅仅是伦蒂尼恩 已经蔓延到整个国家
Not just in Londinium. Across the whole country.
人们正为你而战
People are fighting for you.
现在是千载难逢的机会
If there was ever a chance, it’s now.
机不可失
It’s not going to last.
但是 如他所说 我们不会逼你的
But, like he said, we’re not going to push you.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我们会攻下城♥堡♥
We’re gonna take the castle.
然后正式成为那里的主人
And we’re going in the front door.
乔治 去伦蒂尼恩把大家召集起来
George, I need you to go to Londinium, gather the lads.
法师在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!