Well, whatever it is, that’s not what we’re here for.
不是吗 鹅脂
Is it, Goosefat?
他们到了
They’ve arrived.
玛吉 我现在意识到你是王室中一位
Maggie, I now realize what an important
重要的成员
member of my household you are.
陛下
Your Majesty…
我还没说完
I haven’t finished.
坐下
Sit down.
直到最近
Till recently…
我没有意识到在正确的人手中你是一个多么强有力的工具
I didn’t recognize what a powerful tool you can be in the right hands.
我以为你不过是枚棋子
I thought you were simply a pawn.
结果你的角色要远比那重要得多
Turns out you’re a far more significant piece.
如果我没能利用这一点
And it would be witless of me
那就是我的疏忽了
not to use that to my advantage,
鉴于你是如何高效地为那些反对我的人服务
given how effectively you’ve been used against me.
向国王致意
Hail to the king!
国王在那
There’s the king.
事情有些不对劲
Something doesn’t smell right.
这太容易了
This is too easy.
等等 等等 先别开弓
Wait. Wait, wait. Don’t fire.
为什么不
Why not?
事情不太对劲
Something doesn’t smell right.
机不可失时不再来
It smells as right as it’s ever going to smell.
快动手 他就在那
Come on, he’s right there.
比尔 快动手
Bill! Get on with it!
这是个陷阱
It’s a trap.
他怎么会知道
How would he know?
我也不知道 也许是玛吉
Don’t know. Maggie.
也许他知道她在还我们合作
Maybe he knows she’s working for us.
我给你说 那不是国王
I am telling you. That is not the king.
别东张西望了 看着我
Stop looking around and look at me.
我是个靶子 对吗
I’m a target, aren’t I?
真是天助我也 他们给我送来个小丑
God help us. They’ve sent me a buffoon.
沃蒂根 你这个老奸巨猾的家伙
You are a cunning old bastard, Vortigern.
但你所没考虑到的是
But what you fail to understand
正是你自己
is that it’s you who’s fed the hangman
自掘了坟墓
that will eventually come for you.
你说得没错 那不是沃蒂根
You’re right, that’s not Vortigern.
但是至少麦西亚在这
But at least Mercia’s here.
鹅脂
Goosefat.
你做了什么 都知道是陷阱了怎么还射
What have you done? You can’t shoot if it’s a trap!
他们不会知道箭是从哪射出来的
They’ll never know where that came from.
反正你也射偏了
You missed him anyway.
一点没偏
I didn’t miss anyone.
有暗箭
Arrow!
你在做什么 他们又不是集市上娱乐用的靶子
What are you doing? They’re not targets at a fair!
那是克拉伦登 他罪有应得
That was Clarendon. He earned that.
你今天也许能逃过一劫
You migh survive today…
但是绞死你的套索已经被系紧
But the noose has been tied.
我们得走了 快点
We need to go. Now!
快点 我们该撤了
Now. We need to go now.
关城门
Close the gates!
穿好盔甲
Put your arms up.
喂 小伙子们 等等
Hello, boys. Wait, wait.
喂 你们这是要去哪
Hey, hey, hey. Where are you going?
站住
Stop.
军士长
Sarge!
嘿 住手
Hey! Stop!
卧♥槽♥
Fuck me.
快走
Let’s go!
我会拖你们后腿 你们先走
I’m holding you up. Go on without me.
不 拉克 快点 快走
No, Lack, come on. Let’s go.
不 我去安全屋跟你碰头
No, I’ll see you at the safe house.
– 我不会抛下你的 – 快走
– I’m not leaving you! – Just go!
他们在这
There they are!
走啊
Move!
这边 走这边
This way, this way.
咱快跑
Let’s go!
闪开 闪开 别挡道
Move! Move! Move!
让开
Move!
让开
Move!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
左边 走左边
Left! Go left!
在这边
Over here!
往这 这边
Hey. Here.
躲这里 这边走
In here. This way!
我们不能呆在这
We can’t stay here.
背缺人呢
Where’s Lack?
– 他自有打算 – 好的吧
– He’s making his own way. – All right.
卢比奥怎么样了
How’s Rubio?
还在流血 但还能撑着
He’s leaking, but he’ll live.
我们得到那个旧澡堂子去
We need to get to the old bathhouse.
如果我不行了 你们就听他指挥
If I go down, you follow him.
如果他不行了 你们就听我指挥
If he goes down, you follow me.
快点
Come on.
他们人太多了 走这边
There’s too many. This way!
快
Come on!
伙计们 跟上
Come on, guys!
你还撑得住吗
Can you make it?
没问题 我撑得住
I can make it, no problem.
他们在这
Over here!
快点
Hey! Come on!
卢比奥
Rubio!
快回来
Come back!
卢比奥
Rubio!
快来
Come on!
你得去帮帮他们
They need your help.
乔治 拴上门
Lock the door, George.
乔治 把这些家伙从后门带出去
Get the lads out the back door, George.
老大 我们不会逃走的
It’s not gonna happen, boss.
他们恨透了黑衣卫 正想短兵相接呢
They hate the Blackleg and love a fight.
敌人人多势众
There’s too many of them.
我们不会逃 他们正盼着能打一仗
It’s not gonna happen. They live for this.
他们会丧命的 乔治
They’re gonna die, George!
这辈子辛辛苦苦训练 都是为了能与他们战斗
They trained their whole lives for this.
继续
Go on.
就这样 松手
Let go. Let go.
快点 走啊
Come on! Move!
进攻
Fight!
第二列队
Second rank!
你们俩 从这下去 一直会通到河边
You two, down here. It’s a straight run to the river.
你先走
You go first.
比尔 没时间争了
We don’t have time to argue, Bill.
我们中 只有一部分人能及时逃出去 还一部分人会死在这
Some of us will make it out in time. Some of us won’t.
那也比全军覆没强
Well, better some than none!
你先走
You go first.
迈克 你下去
Mike! Get down the hole.
迈克 快从这下去
Mike, get down the hole.
老大 我不 下面有老鼠
Don’t like rats, boss.
戴尔
Dell.
我怕黑
Scared of the dark.
真心的么
Really?
乔治 你说得动他们吗
George, will you tell them?
抱歉 老大
Sorry, boss.
亮出武器
Weapons!
你们这些个混♥蛋♥ 蠢透了
You silly bastards.
一心求死是吧
Determined to die. Shit.
听我口令
On my command!
现在我要从这个洞下去了
I’m going down the hole now.
您先请
After you.
布鲁 布鲁 伙计你去哪儿了