Chaps, wouldn’t it be easier just to go through the side?
看见没 这就是受教育的坏处
See? That’s the problem with an education.
它会禁锢你的头脑
It gets in the way.
这些船是用风干的橡木做的
These boats are made out of seasoned oak.
他们根本凿不开
They’re uncrackable.
所以你需要到甲板下对龙骨动手脚
So you need to go through the deck to get to the keel.
不 你需要穿过隔板打穿船尾
No, you need to go through the bulkhead to get to the stern.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time.
我都告诉过你凿不♥穿♥了
I’ve told you they’re uncrackable.
瞧见没 湿棍 背缺
See, Wet Stick, Back Lack?
这就是受教育的好处
That’s what an education gets ya.
我要向您致以诚挚的抱歉 陛下
My sincere apologies, Your Majesty.
运载石料的驳船被弄沉了 并且还封堵了河道
The stone barges have been sunk, and they’ve blocked the river.
还有呢 加把劲 再想想
What else? Come on, more ideas.
搅扰他押运奴隶的队伍
Interrupt his supply of slaves.
很好 我们该怎么做到这一点
Excellent. How are we gonna do that?
我们了解他们的运输线路
We know their transportation routes.
渐入佳境了
Oof! Now we’re warmin’ up.
加油 再想想
Come on, ideas.
把他最喜欢的宫殿烧掉
Burn his favorite palace down.
你打算怎么做
How you gonna do that, then?
我认识负责给宫里供应白兰地的人
I know the man that supplies brandy to the palace.
每月头一天送酒
Shipment first of the month.
丹 葡萄酒还是白兰地
All right, Dan. Wine or brandy?
白兰地
Brandy.
把门打开
Open the doors.
真是浪费
What a waste of brandy.
不过烧宫殿的火倒是很旺
But doesn’t it make the palace burn well?
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥名男童 全部都是十二岁以下
10,000 boys. All under 12 years.
小小年纪对于家庭的羁绊还不是很深
Young enough to forget their families,
日后可以训练成忠诚无出其右的手下
and to have no other loyalty than to you.
另外 只要你同意我们途经你的海域
Plus, 5,000 more each year
每年还会追加5000名
for as long as you grant us passage through your seas.
北边是我们的
The North is ours?
协议正是如此
That is our agreement.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
有些传言 大王
There are rumors, Great King.
即使远在海峡的另一边
Even across the seas
我们也有听说神剑的传说
we have heard the legend of the sword,
是有关
of a king
一位除您以外的王
other than yourself.
如果我不把这个问题问清楚
I would be doing my own king a disservice
那就是对我服侍的国王的不尽职
if I did not ask this question.
那些男童真的随你赠与吗
Are the boys yours to give?
你是更愿意相信传言
Do you really consider your faith better served by a rumor?
还是相信你征服了这座岛
Or by the word of the conqueror of this island
并且统领着十万军队的征服者
with an army of 100,000 souls behind his sword?
我无意冒犯 大王
I meant no disrespect, Great King.
你要求见我吗 父亲
You asked to see me, Father?
我们需要所有贵族的支持
We need the support of all the barons.
给那六个忠心存疑的
Set a meeting in Londinium
在伦蒂尼恩安排一场会面
for the six we doubt.
要不惜一切代价找到他
Whatever it takes to hunt him down.
我还是 没办法控制它
I still can’t control it.
把剑拿起来
Pick it up.
你怎么不拿起来
You pick it up.
用你的双手把它拿起来
Pick it up with both hands.
你看到所需的一切了吗
Did you see everything you needed to see?
在哪里
Where?
至黑之地
In the Darklands.
你直视他了吗
Did you look away?
你想知道你为什么还不能运用它吗
You want to know why you still can’t use it.
不妨告诉我
Why don’t you tell me?
你应该知道答案
I think you know the answer.
当它值得你去这么做时你就会直面它了
You will face it when it’s worth it to you.
别误解了我的意思 我不敢直视
Don’t get me wrong, I look away.
我们都会回避
We all look away.
但是那正是凡人与王的区别
But that is the difference between a man and a king.
玛吉
Maggie!
我们不是说好了你不会来这的吗
I thought we agreed that you’d never come here.
你需要听听这个消息
You need to hear this.
沃蒂根要去伦蒂尼恩和男爵们会面
Vortigern is making a visit to Londinium to meet with the barons.
他会坐驳船去
He will travel by barge.
什么时候
When?
三天之后
Three days from now.
看来你的计划起作用了
Looks like your plan worked.
我们需要谨慎行事
You need to be careful.
他的力量在增长
His power is increasing.
建筑没有问题
The building’s right.
角度也没有问题 三个出城的出口
The angle’s right. Three exits from which to leave the city.
以及俯瞰整个码头以及城镇大部分地区的有利位置
A vantage point over the whole dock and most of the town.
距离目标位置只有50码(45.72米)
It’s a 50-yard shot.
轻而易举 有什么问题
I can do that easily. What’s the problem?
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他问题出在哪 伙计
Tell you what the problem is, mate.
当你说建筑没问题时
When you say the building’s right,
我认识那个拥有那座建筑的人
I know the man that owns that building.
他没有一点兴趣让外人进入建筑
And he’s not interested in letting anyone in.
你对于从屋顶射杀国王怎么看
How do you feel about a rooftop king assassination?
从我的屋顶上
My roof?
没错
Yeah.
至少不愿意参与会害他被吊死的刺杀行动
And least of all the king’s assassins that he’ll have to hang for.
我会被吊死吗
I’d hang?
也许会
Probably.
三个出口实际只有一个可用
The three exits are actually only one.
因为在警报箭被射出之后
‘Cause once the alarm arrow’s fired
城门会在两分钟之内被关闭
the gates will be shut within two minutes
而那里距建筑徒步要六分钟的时间
and they’re six minutes away by foot.
除非你能跑得像那不勒斯种马一样快 否则就别想了
Unless you can run like a Neapolitan stallion, I’d forget them.
那么 你就只剩下一个出口了
So, you have one exit remaining.
距那里20码(18.29米)有一家酒馆
And that has a tavern 20 yards from it.
那里的警卫比
There’s always more Blacklegs in the Two Hot Cocks
街上的老鼠还要多
than there are rats on the street.
你为什么不用另一座建筑
Why don’t you use the other building?
后面这座
The one back here?
因为那离着有175码远(160.02米)
Because it’s 175 yards away.
你能射多远 背缺
And how far can you shoot, Back Lack?
要有准头的话 75码
Accurately? 75.
比尔你呢
Bill?
175码
175.
和他一样
Same as…
不 他说的是175码
No, he said, “175.”
得了吧 伙计 说得容易
All right, mate, of course you can.
这就大概有175码了吧
That’s about 175 yards, isn’t it?
他应该发个信♥号♥♥的
Well, he was supposed to signal.
看不见他
Can’t see him.
如果我们看不见他们
Well, if can’t see them,
他们也看不见我们
then they can’t see us.

Hey!
他们可能觉得那箭是蒙中的
Maybe they thought that was luck.
会出人命的
That could’ve killed us.
你的朋友叫起来像是小姑娘一样
They scream like girls, your friends.
比尔
Bill?
领头狼
The wolf at the head of the pack.
鹅脂
Goosefat…
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
鹅脂
Goosefat!
这有什么我需要知道的事吗
Is there something I should know here?
他们俩有过过节
Those two have a history.
不管怎样 那不是我们来这的目的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!