That’s everything you know about him?
他的手下溜得很快
His people were quick to disappear.
我们尽力搜集了信息
We got what information we could.
他影响力很大
Got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
黑甲军也纳入麾下了
Blacklegs in his pockets, too.
我会解决他的
I’ll deal with this.
陛下
My king.
小心行事
Carefully.
你就是乌瑟的儿子
So you’re Uther’s son.
你不仅在贫民窟活下来了
Not only did you survive in the gutter,
还在牛粪里绽放了
you blossomed out of manure.
您抓错人了 陛下
You’ve got the wrong man, sire.
我在朗蒂尼恩桥上的妓院出生
I was born in a brothel, on a bridge in Londinium.
石中剑只能被乌瑟·彭德拉根
The sword can only be drawn by Uther Pendragon
及其直系继承人拔出
or his direct heir.
你感受到了 不是吗
You felt it, didn’t you?
力量涌上心头
The power.
所以你才会晕倒
That’s what put you out.
你只是不知如何掌控力量
You just don’t know how to control it.
我只是个妓♥女♥的私生子
I’m nothing but the bastard son of a prostitute.
你我的共同点比超出你的想象
You and I have a lot more in common than you think.
不仅因为我们血脉相连
It’s not just the same blood we share,
也因为我们目标一致
but also the same interests.
我们都有对权利的渴望
We both developed a palate for power.
我从未获得过权利
I’ve never had any power.
或有过任何渴望
Or any desire to achieve it.
陛下
Sire.
我可以就这么离开
I could simply drift away,
再也不出现在您面前
never to be seen again.
虽然我很想相信你
As much as I’d like to believe you,
可你的性格并不允许你这么做
your character makes that unlikely.
你睡着的时候
While you were asleep,
我们没闲着
we’ve been busy.
我知道了你是什么样的人
I know what kind of a man you are.
我知道了你的故事
I know your story.
我还见到了你的小金库
And, I’ve seen your coffers.
你的成就
Your achievements.
请起
Now stand,
我命令你
as your prosecution.
如果你继承了父亲的王国
What kind of a man would you have become
以及全部优势
had you inherited your father’s kingdom
而不是在妓院长大
and all its advantages,
你会变成什么样的男人
instead of being raised in a brothel?
你的动力从何而来
What gave you such drive?
接下来怎么办
So, what happens now?
你知道的
You know what happens now.
很快你会成为传奇
You’re quickly becoming a legend.
有人来见你了
Someone here to see you.
你应该见一下她
I think you need to see her.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我知道你是谁 魔法师
I know who you are, Mage.
我在梦里见过你
I’ve seen you in my dreams.
你是梅林派来的
You’ve been sent by Merlin.
那你就会知道我来这里做什么
Then you know why I am here.
那你就是他的导师了
So, you will be his guide.
你当我帮手
And you will help me.
把他带来
Bring him here.
外面有成千上万的人
There’s a crowd of thousands out there.
来看你的人比看我的人还多
They’ve come to see you more than they’ve come to see me.
我会让他们感受到威严
I will show them power.
力量
I will show them strength,
与尊严
and dignity.
而你只能向他们展示谎言 软弱
You will show them lies, weakness,
以及羞耻
and shame.
沃蒂根国王万岁
Hail, King Vortigern!
沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern!
虽然人们来看你
They may have come for you…
但迟早会散去
but they will leave,
带着对我历久弥新的新印象离开
and will leave with a lasting impression of me.
也许他们会恨我
They may even hate me.
恨就恨吧
I’ll let them hate,
只要他们能怕我
just so long as they fear.
当人们陷入恐惧
When people fear you…
真的怕你
I mean, really fear you…
那真是
It is the most
一个人能体会到得
intoxicating sensation
最沁人心脾的感受
a man can possess.
有种难以描述的力量
A force of something almost indescribable
流过血液
moves through your blood
吞噬肉身
and takes you over completely.
沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern!
沃蒂根国王 沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern! King Vortigern!
沃蒂根国王 沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern! King Vortigern!
沃蒂根国王 沃蒂根国王 沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern! King Vortigern! King Vortigern!
我明白你的行为高尚
I understand that your actions were very noble,
为了维护这婊♥子♥的名誉
of defending this whore’s honor.
多么可惜
How unfortunate
这让我的维京客人不开心了
it was at the expense of my Viking guests.
沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern!
沃蒂根国王 沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern! King Vortigern!
有请 你们的天选之王
Behold, your born king.
抽出石中剑的男人
Behold the man who pulled sword from stone.
你们要实现预言
You wanted a prophecy.
现在就让你们看看
This is your prophecy.
告诉我们 国王
Now tell us, king,
您有何要说
what do you have to say?
当你脑袋掉落
When your head rolls to me,
你快速成就的传奇也会快速
the legend you’ve fast become will just as quickly…
你的人♥民♥就在下面
Here are your people.
为我增添威严
add to the reverence of my name.
为此
And for this,
我向你致敬
I salute you.
不要
No!
如果你是国王
If you’re the king…
不要
No!
请大声说出来
Declare yourself.
如果你不反抗
The rest of them will follow,
其他人也会被杀死
unless you do what needs to be done.
你听清楚了吗
Do we understand each other?
如果你哑口无言
If you are lost for words,
就让剑替你说话吧
then let the sword speak for you.
拿去
Take it!
向民众展示王者之剑的威力
And show the people the power of Excalibur.
我说了 拿好 国王
I said, take it, king.
举起剑
Raise that sword!
应该不行
I thought not.
这个人
This man,
不该被允许为我们
cannot be allowed to bring discord
繁荣昌盛的国家带来不和谐
to our flourishing nation.
你不是真王
You’re not the king!
砍掉他的脑袋
Off with his head!
你不是真王
You’re no king!
保护国王
Protect the king!
保护国王
Protect the king!
跟我来
Come.

Come on!
咱们走
Move! Move!
夺回王者之剑 去追他
Get the sword! Get after him!
王者之剑
The sword!
快走
Move!
快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!