My Lucy?
这可不行 杰克
That can’t happen, Jack.
这可绝对不行 杰克
That can never happen, Jack.
你瞧 她是我的朋友
You see, she’s a friend of mine.
所以你得补偿她一下
So you’re gonna have to sort her out.
我们警告了他们 告诉他们必须付钱
They’d been warned. They had to pay.
你是怎么从维京人那弄到钱的
How’d you get money from a Viking?
我觉得你是在开玩笑
I feel a joke coming on here.
当然是问他要了
You ask him for it.
你付了钱 然后就能走了
You’re paying and then you’re leaving.
没人跟你说话 小宝贝儿
Nobody’s talking to you, sweetheart.
你给我安静地坐在那 你最好这样
You sit there and be quiet. You are better at that…
不然我就一箭射穿你那猪大腿
Or I’ll have to put an arrow through your lard-loving thigh.
你没带武器 直接走过去问他们要钱吗
You were unarmed. You just walked in there and asked them for it?
是的 杰克 然后他们给我了
That’s right, Jack, and they gave it to me.
他们都穿着皮毛
They were trying on furs. The same furs, as it happens
就是那批扁鼻子迈克瞒着我们卖♥♥的皮毛
that Flat-Nose Mike tried to hide from us.
多了总比少了好 迈克
More is always better than less, Mike.
灰胡子朝着我们喊了几声
Old Greybeard banged on for a bit.
我有50个经验丰富的战士
I got 50 seasoned men of war.
我们的刀刃锋利得可以用来去毛
You could shave a pig on the edge of our blades.
如果你没带武器 架在他喉咙的那把刀哪来的
If you were unarmed, where’d you find the blade to put to his throat?
在黑缺射穿那傻大个的猪腿后
Well, I borrowed it from his big, silly mate
我从那借来的
after Back Lack put an arrow through his lard-loving thigh.
退后
Get back!
这就是你想知道的 杰克
That’s your story, Jack.
我这就走了
I am leaving.
但我要拿一年的工钱
But I’m leaving with a year’s wages.
灰胡子放下来自己的尊严
Old Greybeard surrendered his dignity.
露西拿到了一年的工钱
Lucy got a year’s worth of wages.
而墙上的反♥动♥涂鸦也没了
And the rebel graffiti exists no more
以为遵纪守法的布鲁和他风趣幽默的老爹把它擦了
because of the law-abiding, proactive Blue Boy and his fun-loving dad.
然后 他们过上了幸福的生活
And then, they all lived happily ever after.
不 他们没有 亚瑟
No, they didn’t, Arthur.
因为首先 有件事你恐怕不知道
Because for the first time, there’s something you don’t know.
有些东西没人告诉你
Something nobody told you.
是什么
And that is?
那些维京人是受到国王保护的
They’re under the protection of the king.
除非你也受到国王保护 否则我没法帮你
And once you’re under the protection of the king, I can’t help you.
没人能
Nobody can.
他们不会来抓我的
They’re not gonna bother about me.
情况如何 麦西亚
Where do we stand, Mercia?
就剩最后一批适龄的人了
We’re down to the last men of the right age.
仍然没有人拔出剑
And still no one has pulled the sword.
现在就把鸟放回鸟笼里 卡蒂亚
Now put the bird back in the aviary, Catia.
最近一段日子民众不太安分
There’s a general restlessness among the people.
事故和涂鸦都便多了
More incidents. More graffiti.
请你原谅 我的陛下
I beg your pardon, Your Majesty.
如果我知道
If I’d known…
过来
Come here.
我要听听你的意见
I want your opinion.
玛吉可以代表民众
Maggie represents the people.
她来自英格兰最古老的家族之一
She’s from one of the oldest families in England.
她能告诉我们
She can tell us.
陛下
Sire.
民众爱戴我吗
Do the people love me?
我爱戴你
I love Your Majesty
如果我代表民众 答案显而易见
and if I represent the people, then you have your answer.
给我们带点吃的
Bring us something to eat.
甚至连我都开始怀疑
Even I am left to wonder
我们是不是做的太过分了
if we are pushing them too far.
把高塔建好
Finish the tower.
其他一切都无关紧要
Everything else will be academic.
谢谢你 玛吉
Thank you, Maggie.
醒醒
Wake up!
你必须控制它
You must control it.
醒醒 听着
Wake up! Listen!
你必须离开这 快
You need to get out of here, now!
你做什么 黑缺
What are you doing, Lack?
杰克的眼线没骗我们
Jack’s Eye was telling the truth.
那帮维京人不简单
Those red beards are connected.
那又怎样 我们也不简单
So, what? So are we.
不 你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
黑甲军来了
The Blacklegs are coming.
等他们到了这 会拿你杀鸡儆猴的
And when they get here, they’re gonna make an example out of you.
你现在就得走
You gotta go now.
你不能走前门 从窗户出去
And you can’t use the front door. Get out the window.
他们来了 快走
They’re here, move!
开门
Open the door!
你们两个 去后门
you two, in the back!
把门撞开
Kick the door down!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我们走
Here we go.
早啊 伙计们
All right, fellas?
早啊 小子 你一大早去干什么
Hello, boy. What are you doing out at this time?
我是个船工 要趁早潮出海
I work on the boats, sir. Out on the first tide.
船工 包里是什么
The boats, eh? What’s in the bag?
你正好适龄
And you’re about the right age.
把印记给我们看看
Show us your brand.
你还没去测试过
Have you not been tested?
我一直在海上 没有机会测试
I’m always at sea, sir. Haven’t had the chance.
那你现在有机会了
Well, that’s about to change now.
你会上船的 只是不是你的船
You’re going on a boat, all right. Just not the one you think.
快点 下船
Come on, get off!
往前走
Single file!
快点 让他们下来
Come on, get ’em off.
先来烙印 然后领喝的 完了回船上呆着
Get your brand, get your drink, then back on the barge!
走啊
Move!
快走 别磨蹭 走
Move it! Come on! Move!
别停下来
Keep coming!
快走
Move it!
他们怎么回事
What’s all that about?
我猜这就是欠钱的下场
Guess that’s what you get when you don’t pay up.
孩子被抓起来了
Taking the kids now.
国王把他们关在这儿干什么
What’s he got them all penned up out here for?
等你见到国王时 直接问他好了
Well, when you see the king, why don’t you ask him?
快点
Hurry up!
往前走
Move along!
那是什么
What was that?
天佑吾王
God save the king.
伙计 麻烦让下
Bollocks. Excuse me, mate.
别找事
Leave it.
不好意思 借过 伙计
Excuse me. Behind you, pal.
借过一下 让让
Here, mind your back.
伙计 要排队的
Oi, pal, there’s a line here.
约翰
John.
好吧 伙计
All right, pal.
现在该我了
As you were, mate.
好了 你要我♥干♥什么
All right, where do you want me?
特雷格 又来一个
Trigger, I think we got one here.
过来给我唱首歌♥
Bouncing on my knee.
你以为我要你做什么 手放在剑柄上 蠢货
Where do you think I want you? Hands on the hilt, stupid.
两只手
both hands.
我说 双手
I said, both hands.
对 双手
Right, ten digits
手握剑柄 用力拽
round the blunt bit. Give it a tug.
左右脚站稳
Left foot, right foot.
打上标记
Collect your brand.
回到船上
Back on the barge.
这就是你对他了解的全部吗