He’s bleeding.
出门的时候被箭射中了
Took an arrow on the way out.
在上游袭击国王的商船下场会如何
What would happen to a man who hits the king’s barge upriver?
下场你心知肚明
Well, you know what would happen.
不会让他那么快死的
And it doesn’t happen quickly.
庇护那人的人下场会如何
What would happen to the people harboring such a man?
他们会得到同样的下场
Well, they get treated the same as the man they hide.
是嘛
Would they, now?
恐怕这里不太欢迎你
Not sure you’re too welcome here, mate.
你现在安全了 别担心
You’re in safe hands now, no need to worry.
去后室 快
In the back room, now.
这到底怎么回事 杰克 这和我们有什么关系
What’s this all about, Jack? What’s it got to do with us?
你知道那人是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that man is?
这么有名的人 我居然不认识
For a man who’s so popular, I’m surprised I don’t.
鹅脂比尔
Goosefat Bill.
我认识他 他得到这个绰号♥
I know who he is. He got that moniker
是因为每次把他抓起来他都能想办法逃出去
’cause he keeps slipping out from the bars you keep putting him behind.
他是在这里被发现的
He was found in this establishment,
对你来说会不利
and that doesn’t look good for you.
怎么了
What’s going on?
什么怎么了
What’s going on where?
你最近风声很大 亚瑟 经常听到你的名字
You’ve got some heat on you, Arthur. Your name keeps coming up.
在哪个圈子里
In what circles?
我妈的缝纫圈
My mum’s sewing circle.
我是国王守卫的中一员 傻子 还能是什么圈
I’m a Blackleg sergeant, stupid. What circles do you think?
给我讲讲一个叫露西的女孩
Now, tell me a story about a girl called Lucy,
一个叫白胡子的维京人
a Viking called Greybeard,
还有墙上污秽的反叛军涂鸦
and some rebel graffiti dirtying these walls.
你要写书吗
Are you writing a book?
每个细节 都告诉我
Tell me. Every detail.
我们和维京人冷静地谈了谈
We had a quiet word with a couple of Vikings.
退回去 快
Get back! Back!
我说了从头开始 最开始
I said from the beginning, the very beginning.
我醒来
I woke up.
然后呢
Then?
然后穿上衣服
Well, then I got dressed…
走下楼 我看到了女孩们 唯独没有露西
I went downstairs, I saw the girls. Lucy was missing.
露西呢
Where’s Lucy?
她是个好女孩
She’s a good girl.
善良的女孩
A nice girl.
她在这工作
She works here.
然后呢
Then?
我和伙计们办了点事
Then, me and the lads took care of a bit of business.
管理一下家务
Bit of housekeeping.
像往常一样吗
Everything as it should be?
这是从船里抢的
That’s the spoil from the boats.
然后
Then?
然后我们听到
Then we heard…
乔治昨晚又惹麻烦了
George had trouble again last night.
在前面汇合
All right, meet me out the front.
哪个乔治 乔治国王 还是怒乔治
Which George? King George? Angry George?
龙之乔治 说清楚 亚瑟 哪个乔治
George of the Dragon? Be clear, Arthur. Which George?
我们的乔治
Our George.
中国乔治 会功夫的乔治
Chinese George, Kung-Fu George.
乔治
George?
亚瑟
Art.
我们听说他和某人不对付
We heard he’d had some trouble with the…
维京人
Vikings.
他们都没受过正统训练
Well, none of them are house-trained.
我以为你警告过他们
I thought you’d warned them.
是啊 但他们英语不咋好
I did. They don’t speak English good.
他们英语比你好
They speak it better than you.
等一下 倒回去
Hold up, hold up. Back up.
你确定在见乔治之前没见别人吗
Are you sure you didn’t see someone else before you saw George?
早上好 亚瑟
Morning, Art.
我们看见了迈克
We saw Mike.
好吧 迈克
All right, Mike.
长钉迈克 犹太人迈克 哪个迈克
Mike the Spike? Kosher Mike? Which Mike?
你说的我都头晕了
You’re giving me a headache.
扁鼻子迈克
Flat-Nose Mike.
他在我们地盘贩卖♥♥毛皮 还不给我们回扣
He was trafficking furs through our vicinity without paying a commission.
今天货不少啊 比平常多很多
That’s quite a load, bit bigger than usual.
是的 突然到货 只能先装上岸了
Yeah, changed last minute. Just landed on me.
多了要比少了好
More is better than less.
多了总是比少了好 迈克
More is always better than less, Mike.
多了绝对比少了好 迈克 你赚的钱更多嘛
More’s definitely better than less, Mike. You’ve had a result.
抱歉 亚瑟 我保证以后不会了
I’m sorry, Art. It won’t happen again. I promise.
没关系 迈克
You’re all right, Mike.
朋友宜解不宜结
Why have enemies when you can have friends?
你把钱放哪了
Where’d you put the money?
什么钱
What money?

Money?
什么钱
What money?
你把钱和你其他的宝贝一起藏金库里了
Did you hide it with the rest of your coffers?
你到底要问什么
You’re all over the place.
能不能别一直转移话题
You can’t keep your questions in a straight line.
我试着把事情告诉你 但你却一直在打岔
I’m trying to tell a story here, and you keep interrupting.
再说了 我没有什么金库
Anyway, I don’t have any coffers.
除了给你的那份
Once you’ve taken your share
我还要照顾老弱病残 我快破产了
and I’ve looked after the weak and needy, I’m left broke.
迈克和皮毛
Mike and the furs.
那我们现在重回正题 行吗 杰克
So we’re back to that story, are we now, Jack?
你在做什么 迈克
What are you doing, Mike?
分享财富
Sharing the wealth.
别把钱给我 迈克 规矩不是如此 把它给湿棍
Don’t pass it to me, Mike. It doesn’t work like that. Give it to Wet Stick.
我是黑缺 你给我作甚
I’m Back Lack. What are you giving it to me for?
我在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
别烦我们老大 迈克 他不收钱的
Don’t upset the boss, Mike. He doesn’t handle the money.
抱歉 今天发生了很多事
Sorry, it’s been a long day.
今天才刚开始 迈克
It’s first thing in the morning, Mike.
他付钱了吗
Did he pay?
他当然付钱了 那个迈克是个好家伙
Of course he paid. He’s a good boy, that Mike.
花点零钱学下街头的规矩
Buy some lessons in street etiquette with the change.
– 找零呢 – 我们不找零 迈克
– Change? – There’s no change, Mike.
再见 迈克
See you later, Mike.
再见 迈克
Cheers, Mike!

God.
到底怎么回事 杰克
What is this about, Jack?
反♥动♥涂鸦 一个小男孩
Rebel graffiti. A young boy.
你这儿的 叫做布鲁
Your boy. Blue Boy.
他是个好孩子
And he’s a good boy.
你们在干嘛
What are you lot doing?
可千万别找错人啊 杰克
Don’t start getting the wrong end of the stick, Jack.
他是个良民
He’s an upstanding citizen.
我想我找到了你家的孩子 黑缺
I think I found something that belongs to you, Lack.
你干什么了 小子
What you doing, boy?
他回来了
He’s coming back.
谁回来了
Who’s coming back?
真正的国王
The born king.
是的 等他来了 你就屁♥股♥开花了
Yeah, and when he does, he’ll spank your arse.
趁你这双手还在 赶紧给我把手洗干净
Now, let’s get your hands clean while you still got some.
他会砍掉你的手 然后把你关起来
He’ll cut ’em off and have you in chains.
如果我们能抓住你 他们也能
If we can catch you, they can catch you.
如果你能抓住他 那我们也能
If you can catch him, so can we.
我们还是接着说乔治 和那帮麻烦的
Should we go back to George, and the trouble with the…
维京人
Vikings.
发生了什么
So what happened?
开始耍威风
Started throwing their weight about
– 然后露西就倒大霉了 – 再说一遍 乔治
– and then Lucy got the worst of it. – Come again, George?
他们伤了露西
They hurt Lucy.
我的露西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!