Where’s the Mage?
她在窑洞里
She’s back at the cave.
好吧
All right.
那么 你刚才说我们会攻下城♥堡♥
Now, when you say we’re going to take the castle,
这话什么意思
what does that mean?
我记得你说过不会逼我的
I thought you said you weren’t gonna push me.
好了 伙计们 快点吧
Come on, lads. Chop, chop.
布鲁
Blue!
布鲁
Blue!
布鲁
Blue!
你好
Hello!
你花了好久才到这
You took your time getting here.
我不想从我妻子口中听到结局
I’m not gonna hear the end of this from my wife.
今晚轮到我做饭了
It was my turn to cook tonight.
陛下遣我前来捎给你个口信
I’ve been sent by His Majesty to deliver a message.
我想想
Let’s think…
如果你希望那男孩女孩
“Be at the castle before dark
活着的话 那就天黑之前
“if you wanna see the girl and the boy
到城♥堡♥
“alive”.
我很乐意留下来与你们闲聊
I would love to stay and chat,
但是你知道我和我妻子
but you do understand the situation
之间的状况
between me and my wife.
你们加诸在我身上的
Anything that you do to me
必将十倍奉还
will be repaid 10 times in kind.
现在你是个大人了
Now, you’re a big man.
看看你将如何行动
Now, let’s see you move.
晚安
Evening.
他在哪里
So, where is he?
他距这里有一天的路程
He’s a day’s ride from here.
只要她还安全 他就一定会来
As soon as she’s safe, he will come.
没有剑 他对你不构成威胁
He poses no threat to you without the sword.
明天
Tomorrow.
若是他不来的话
I don’t have to remind you of what will happen
你知道结果如何
if he doesn’t come.
我会先从这个小男孩下手
I’ll start with the little boy.
现在 带上这女孩离开
Now, take the girl and go.
这毒液会激发你隐藏的一面
This venom will induce that which is hidden from you.
它将让你看到你不想见到的东西
It will show you things you do not want to see.
但你需要它的保护
But you’ll need its protection.
抓住我的手
Hold my hand.
我不喜欢蛇
I don’t like snakes.
没人喜欢蛇
No one likes snakes.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
这种状态将持续几个小时
You will feel it for a few hours.
小伙子拖着疲惫的身躯打猎归来*
*Young man came from hunting faint and weary
何事令我主烦忧 亲爱的*
*What does ail My Lord, my dearie
哦亲爱的兄弟 将我的床榻做好*
*O brother dear, let my bed be made
我已感受到了欧白英之痛*
*For I feel the gripe of the woody nightshade
这个小伙子 将不久于人世*
*This young man, he died fair soon
伴着照向猎人的月光*
By the light of the hunters’ moon
不是死于弩箭 也不是死于刀剑*
*Twas not by bone Nor yet by blade
哦 欧白英之莓*
*Oh, the berries of the woody nightshade
亲爱的父亲 在恶魔的力量下*
*Oh, father dear, lie heavy safe
虚妄安逸的活着*
*From the power that the devil made
别往前走了
That’s far enough.
我们速战速决好吗
Let’s get this done quickly, shall we?
让他跪下
Put him on his knees.
让他跪下
Put him on his knees!
冲啊
Go, go, go!
你知道代价是什么
You know the price.
父亲 发生什么事了
Father, what’s happening?
出去
Leave.
为什么你的脸上有血
Why is there blood on your face?
发生什么了
What’s going on?
父亲 你吓到我了
Father, you’re scaring me.
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
来吧
Come on!
冲啊
Charge!
你赢了 侄子
You have won, nephew.
你已经赢了
You have won.
现在 跟我过招吧
Now, play with me.
现在这把剑应该属于我了
I think that sword belongs to me now.
快跑 儿子
Run, son!
哥哥
Brother…
那把剑现在应该属于我了
I think that sword belongs to me now.
无论你付出了什么代价
Whatever price you paid,
都远远不够
it will be more than you know.
你不用再逃亡了
You don’t need to run anymore.
你不用再害怕了
You don’t need to look away.
这把剑是你的 儿子
The sword is yours, son.
拿着它
Take it.
你想知道是什么给了我这么大的动力
You wanted to know what gave me such drive.
是你
It was you.
你把我放到妓院
You put me in that brothel.
让我流落街头
You cut me on the streets.
我今日在此都拜你所赐
I am here now because of you.
你
You
造就了我
created me.
为此
And, for that…
我感谢你
I bless you.
你诠释了什么是恶魔
You make sense of the devil.
搭箭
Nock!
点火
Light!
准备
Ready!
放箭
Loose!
当我意识到国家的
While I understand there’s been a change
领导席位可能有变的时候
in the leadership of this nation…
我就确定你会继承王位
I am confident that you will still honor the agreement
成为我的国王
made by your predecessor and my king.
按约定 我们将有一万名
We expect to leave here
年轻男性留在这里
with 10,000 young men as agreed.
我认为不妥 兄弟
Yeah, I don’t think so, mate.
什么
Excuse me?
我说 我认为不妥 兄弟
I said, “I don’t think so, mate”.
我们一直好奇你在这里干什么
We’ve been wondering what you were doing in here.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是什么
What is it?
对啊 这是什么
Yes, what is it?
旋转木马 还是巨大的车轮奶酪
A carousel? A giant wheel of cheese?
你想用它干什么
What are you supposed to do with it?
我知道
I know.
是个舞池
It’s a dance floor.
等你跳完了
And once you finish it
你怎么到中间去
how are you supposed to get to the middle?
你是怎么把它从大门弄进来的
But how did you get it through the door?
是搬进来的 还是滚进来的
Did you carry it in? Or did you roll it in?
请允许我提醒你
May I remind you
一个由3000艘船组成的舰队正在控制海域
a fleet of 3,000 longships controlling the seas,
包围着你的岛屿
surrounding your island.
得罪我的国王并不是明智的选择
It would be unwise to displease my king.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
乔治 湿棍 珀西 跪下
George, Wet Stick, Percy, on your knees.
贝德维尔爵士 麻烦您
Sir Bedivere, if you would?
我准备将期限延长一周
I’m prepared to extend the deadline by a week.
不
No.
我的意思是 我很抱歉
I mean, I’m sorry.
你犯了个错
You’ve made a mistake.
你现在不是在跟你以前的那个男人
You’re no longer dealing with the man
打交道了
you previously met.
你要面对的是