数世纪来凡人与魔法师和平共处
直到男巫莫德雷德的崛起
对凡人起了歹心
他行军前往仅剩的唯一要塞
卡美洛
乌瑟 这场战争我们没有胜算
Uther, I don’t think we can win this fight.
我了解莫德雷德 他会接受投降的
I know Mordred. He would accept surrender.
拿好王冠
Hold the crown.
稳稳地拿着
And hold it steady.
喝光他们的血
Drink their blood!
战斗
War!
别忘记在莫德雷德起义之前
Let us not forget that before Mordred,
魔法师与凡人曾和平共处
the Mages lived among us in harmony.
我们的关系一直很融洽
Our relationship with them was always peaceful.
那是在他们还未尝到魔法的甜头
That was before they tasted power
创造出那些好战魔物之前
and produced those creatures of war.
这事只因莫德雷德而起 和他的追随者无关
But it was only Mordred, not his people.
为什么我们要赶尽杀绝呢 沃蒂根
So why are we slaughtering them, Vortigern?
王子不是曾经与魔法师交好吗
Was not the prince friendly with the Mages at one time?
他不是还向莫德雷德学习来着
Did he not study with Mordred himself?
你想说什么
What are you implying?
那可是我父亲派我去和他学习
I was sent to study with him by my father,
作为友谊的象征
as a token of diplomacy.
只想友善地提醒您 陛下
We would only seek to remind Your Majesty
您的卓越之剑还是魔法师 梅林赠与的
that it was a Mage, Merlin, who gave you the great sword.
点火
Light!
要是没有梅林和他的魔法师朋友我们下场会如何
Where would we be without Merlin and the Mages who helped him?
他们现在在哪 为什么不现身呢
Where are they now? Why do they not show themselves?
你又不是不知道 梅西亚爵士
You know where they are, Lord Mercia.
他们在四处逃命
They are running for their lives!
够了
Enough!
放箭
Loose!
不会再有杀戮了
There will be no more killings.
不需要再赶尽杀绝了 明白了吗 弟弟
There will be no more purges. Am I clear, brother?
散会吧
Now leave me.
和平了
Peace?
可以维持一阵
For a while.
我们救场来的晚了吗
Have we arrived in time to save you from each other?
你才是我们需要提防的人
The only person I need saving from is you.
我是来看孩子的 不是你
I came for the child, not you.
那你就得和我打一架才行了
Then you’ll have to fight me for him.
我弟弟今天有点反常
My brother’s not himself today.
照顾好他 明天见
Look after him. I’ll see you tomorrow.
士兵准备好了吗
Are the men ready?
是的
Yes, they are.
你确定要这么做吗 大人
Are you sure about this, My Lord?
听我说 你要照我说的去做
Listen to me, woman. I need you to do as I tell you.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
我得把你和儿子送走
I need to get you and the boy away from here.
我会尽快去找你们
And I’ll join you as soon as I can.
我害怕 乌瑟
I’m scared, Uther.
我有剑防身 快去
I have the sword. Hurry.
亲爱的 你怎么知道这地方的
How do you know of this place, my love?
请告诉我我们要去哪
You must tell me where we’re going.
为什么不回答
Why do you not answer me?
告诉我我们在这地下做什么
Tell me what we’re doing down here.
亲爱的 告诉我吧
My darling, tell me what it is.
告诉我发生了什么 我会想办法的
Tell me what it is, and I’ll make it stop.
没事了
It’s okay.
解开小船
Untie the skiff.
沃蒂根国王
King Vortigern!
闪开
Move!
喂
Hey!
给我过来
Come here!
来啊 来打我
Come on! Come on!
快跑 儿子
Run, son!
给国王让路
Step aside for the king.
让他们回去工作
Get them back to work.
遵命
Sire.
中士 整顿士兵
Sergeant! Get them under manners!
国王陛下 还是如此的英俊
Still so handsome, my king.
为什么水位下降了
Why has the water dropped?
为什么卓越之剑现在现身
Why does the sword reveal itself now?
我还未准备好 城塔还未竣工
I’m not ready, the tower is not complete.
随着你的力量增强 反对你的力量也相对增长
As your power increases, so, too, do the forces that will oppose you.
平衡是永远不被侵犯的法则
Balance is a law that cannot be transgressed.
天选之王终将来到
The born king will come.
此事不可避免
It is inevitable.
我们做过交易
We had a deal.
我将爱人之血洒在水里
When the blood of a loved one is spilt in these waters,
便会满足我的欲望
my desire must be met.
话不能说得模棱两可 大人
There is no ambiguity, My Lord.
我们达成了契约
We kept our side of the covenant.
只是你注定输给那个男孩与剑
It was you who lost the boy, and the sword.
我还牺牲得不够多吗
Have I not sacrificed enough?
你没感受到自己能力越发强大吗
And have you not felt your power increase?
征服了一个又一个国家 城塔盖了一层又一层
With every kingdom conquered, with every level added to your tower.
当塔被瓜尔的银覆盖时
When it is capped with the silver from Gaul,
你会如愿以偿
you will have what you wanted.
找到那男孩
Find the boy.
杀死他
Kill him.
剑就只听令于你了
And the sword will answer only to you.
若你渴望更多帮助
If you desire further help,
你知道代价是多少
you know the price.
今天早上我碰到维京人了
Bumped into the Vikings this morning.
他们坚持让我把这个给你
They insisted I give you this
并表示深深的歉意
with their deepest apologies.
照顾好自己
Get yourself well.
这事不用你管 亚瑟
This wasn’t your responsibility, Arthur.
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
你们几个女孩照顾我的日子
You girls have looked after me for a lot longer than
比我照顾你们的还多
I’ve looked after you.
我的命都是你们给的
I owe you everything.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
我只是想知道你是怎么从维京人手里拿到钱的
I just wanna know how you get money out of Vikings.
开口要就行了
You ask them for it.
开门
Open the door!
你好
Hey.
以国王之名快开门
Open in the name of the king!
开吧
Open it.
什么事 先生们
Yes, gentlemen?
一个变节者往这边来了 我们每家都要搜
A turner come down this way. We’re searching all houses.
慢点 小新人 别绊倒了
Whoa. Slow down, new boy, before you trip up.
你说什么
What did you say?
你不想要手了是吧
I’m gonna take your hands for that.
中士
Sergeant!
我怎么跟你说别来这里的
What did I tell you about this establishment?
他碰了我 长官
He touched me, sir.
那你真是走运了
Well, you should count yourself lucky.
大多数人给钱都得不到这待遇
Most people have to pay for that.
带着你的士兵滚出去
Now take your terriers and get out!
我是你的眼线
Jack’s Eye.
他来找什么
What did he want in here?
反抗军又在行动了
Resistance are on the move again.
在上游袭击了一艘商船
Hit a branding barge upriver.
这里有人你不认识吗
Anyone in the house you don’t know?
我不确定 杰克 这里人来人往
Well, I’m not sure, Jack. People come and go.
但我们不会做坏事
But we don’t fall that side.
那要看情况了
Ah, well, that’s as may be.
情况不得以就说不准了
Well, they fall where they fall.
相信天选之王的屁话对谁都不好
This “born king” bollocks isn’t good for anyone.
介意我看一眼吗
Mind if I take a look?
他流血了