Eric!
艾瑞克?
Eric. Eric!
艾瑞克
Help me!
救命呀
I can’t see him! I can’t see him!
我看不到他
Eric! Eric!
艾瑞克
No, no!
不要
This way!
这边
Billy? Billy?
比利
Billy, stop. Billy, stop!
停下来
Don’t, Billy!
比利 不要
Billy!
比利
Eric, hold on!
艾瑞克 坚持下去
Eric!
艾瑞克
Jump!
跳过来
Billy!
比利
Let go now!
你先下去
Eric? He’s there.
艾瑞克? 他在那里
Eric?
艾瑞克
There he is! He’s across the river!
他在那儿 在河那边
Get him outta here!
把他带走
Go, Eric. No, no. What about Billy?
我们走 比利怎么办?
Billy! Wait.
撑下去
Get away.
别去
Get away!
你们走开
Paul!
快走开
There’s plenty of gasoline.
我们有足够的汽油
Now we just gotta make our way to the coast.
只要能到海边就好了
Work out some sort of a signal.
我们可以发出信号
Build a fire or something. Something they can see from the air.
生火或什么的 好让他们能看到
Dr. Grant?
格兰特博士
Hey, Eric, how you doing?
你怎么样
I’m sorry about Billy.
失去比利你一定很难过
You know what the last thing I said to him was?
你知道 我对他说的最后一句话吗
I said,
我说
“You’re as bad as the people that built this place.”
“你和建这个岛的人一样糟”
Which wasn’t true. Billy was just young.
那只是气话 他太年轻气盛
That’s all.
如此而已
I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys.
我认为男孩可分两类
There are those that want to be astronomers,
一类想成为天文学家
and those that want to be astronauts.
一类想做太空人
The astronomer, or the paleontologist,
天文学家和古生物学家一样
gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety.
在完全安全的地方做研究
But then you never get to go into space.
可惜永远不能上太空
Exactly. That’s the difference between imagining and seeing:
没错 差别就在想象和亲眼所见
to be able to touch them.
并能亲手摸到它们
And that’s… that’s all that Billy wanted.
那也是比利最渴望的
Dr. Grant.
格兰特博士
Know something, Dr. Grant?
格兰特博士 你知道吗
Billy was right.
比利是对的
Listen!
你们听
Find it before it stops ringing!
在挂断前快找到它
Eric, you stay on that boat.
艾瑞克 你留在船上
It’s here. Wait. Whoa whoa, it’s here.
在这里 不对 是这里
I got it.
找到了
Hello? Hello!
喂?
You too can own a time share…
你可拥有位于瓜达拉哈市的
in beautiful Guadalajara.
渡假别墅的共同所有权
Enjoy a meal in one of our four star restaurants
并在我们的四星级餐厅用餐
Look out!
小心
Turn off the power. You’ve got juice for maybe one call.
剩下来的电池 只够我们打一通电话
Whatever you do, don’t call the U.S. Embassy. They won’t do a damn thing.
千万别打给美国大使馆 他们什么事也不做
Hey, guys! Come here! Look at this!
你们过来看呀
Bonitos.
鲣鱼
Something must have spooked them.
它们被吓坏了
Get the engine going, Mr. Kirby.
克比 别让引擎停下来
Open the throttle.
把节流阀打开
Pick up, pick up.
接电话
Hello?
喂?
Ellie?
艾丽吗?
Hello?
喂?
Charlie!
查理
Charlie! Take the phone to Mommy now.
查理 把电话拿给妈咪
Charlie, take the phone to Mommy now.
快把电话拿给妈咪
It’s the dinosaur man.
是恐龙先生打来的
Okay.
好
Listen to me, Charlie.
听我说
Charlie, are you taking the phone to Mom?
查理 有没有把电话给妈咪?
Charlie!
查理?
Oh, ho ho. Hi, everybody!
哈 哈 哈 大家好
It’s great to be here! Hi, there! How are you today?
这里真不错 你们好吗?
This is gonna be great!
一定会很棒的
Who’s on the phone? The dinosaur man.
谁打来的? 恐龙先生
He is? Alan?
是吗 阿伦
Look in the boxes! Find a weapon!
找找看盒子里有没有武器
Where’s the phone? There! Get the phone!
电话呢? 快去接
Ellie? Ellie, listen to me.
艾丽 听我说
Alan, are you on a cell phone? I can’t hear you?
你用手机吗 我听不到
The river! Site “B”! The river!
B地的河流
Hello?
喂?
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Paul!
保罗
Dad!
爸爸
Paul, you jerk!
保罗 你这个混蛋
You can’t leave me like this!
你怎么能就这样走了
I’m not going anywhere.
我没走呀
Remember when we went fishing a couple summers ago?
还记得几年前的夏天 我们去钓鱼吗
I was putting the boat in the water, and the trailer sank?
当我把船卸下来时 拖车反而沉了
The tow truck tried to pull us out, and it got dragged in too.
拖吊车想把车拉上来 自己反而越陷越深
The truck driver wanted to knock my lights out.
气得司机差点揍我一顿
I miss fishing.
我真想念钓鱼
Mr. Kirby?
克比
That lady you called. Who is she?
你找的那位女士… 她是谁
How do you know that she can help us?
她真能帮我们吗?
She was the one person I could always count on. I owe her a lot.
她是我唯一能信任的人 我欠她太多了
Although I don’t think I ever told her that.
可惜一直没对她说
You should.
你应该说
Shh. You hear that?
你听到了吗
The ocean!
是海洋
They want the eggs,
它们向我们要蛋
otherwise we’d be dead already.
否则我们早死了
Everybody get down. She’s challenging us.
大家蹲下来 它在向我们挑战
She thinks you stole the eggs.
它以为你偷了蛋
Get behind me.
到我后面去
Give me the eggs.
把蛋给我
Do it, Mom.
妈 快给它
No! No, no, no. Call for help.
不对 要发求救信号
That’s a helicopter.
是直升机
Dr. Grant? Dr. Alan Grant?
格兰特博士
Stop!
不要叫
That’s a very bad idea!
那样太危险
Wow. You have to thank her now.
你一定要好好谢她
She sent the navy and the marines!
连海军和海军陆战队都出动了
God bless you, Ellie.
艾丽 你真是救命恩人
Dr. Grant, this man with you?
格兰特博士 这个人是和你一起来的吗
What?
谁?
Hey, you made it.
你逃出来了
Yeah.
是呀
I rescued your hat.
我救了你的帽子
Dr. Grant, we need to go now.
格兰特博士 我们得起飞了
Oh, yeah.
喔 是呀