You’re alive, and that’s the important thing.
活着是最重要的
And thanks to you, that’s one thing that we have in common.
幸好有你 否则我必死无疑
Did you read Malcolm’s book?
你看过马博士的书吗
Yeah.
看过
So?
怎么样
I I don’t know. I mean, it was kind of preachy.
我觉得很唠叨
And too much chaos. Everything’s chaos.
而且乱成一团
It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself.
他似乎自以为高人一等
That’s two things that we have in common.
我深有同感
Listen.
你听
Compys!
是秀颌龙
Alan!
阿伦
Alan!
阿伦
Alan!
阿伦
No matter how this turns out, it wasn’t your fault.
不管怎样 这不是你的错
Eric’s always been a strong willed kid.
艾瑞克是个意志坚强的孩子
Always.
一直都是这样
Then you throw someone like Ben Hilde brand into the mix
后来你把宾给扯进来
Well…
那是…
“Well” what?
“那是”什么?
All I’m saying…It’s not your fault.
我只想说这不是你的错
No, if he’d been with you, he’d be completely safe.
不 如果他和你一起 就不会出事
You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul.
你开车永远低于最高限速
And I’ve totaled three cars in three years.
而我三年中撞毁了三辆车
Well, not three. The Buick wasn’t really totaled.
不是三辆 别克车并没有全毁
I just said it was ’cause I wanted to get the S.U.V.
我那样说是因为 我想买新的多功能运动车
I am so sorry that you have to be here.
对不起要你来这里受罪
I’m not.
我倒不觉得
Yeah, there’s a boat right alongside the bank.
在堤岸边有条船
Looks in good shape.
看起来还能开
Rescue boat?
是援救船吗
No, no.
不是
Just something left behind. But it floats.
以前留下来的船 至少它能浮起来
We stick to the plan.
我们依计行事
Head to the coast.
朝海边出发
You’re not gonna look for Dr. Grant?
你不去找格兰特博士吗
Going to the coast was Alan’s idea.
到海岸去是他的主意
If he’s alive, that’s where he’s headed.
若他活着 一定会朝那边走
I agree.
我同意
What about Eric?
那艾瑞克呢?
Eric’s a smart kid. He probably knows he stands his best chance by the coast.
他很聪明 应该想到海边的机会比较大
He figures all the big dinosaurs are in the center of the island.
而且大恐龙都集中在岛中间
Right?
是不是
Sure.
是的
Know what this is?
你知道这是什么
That’s a raptor claw. Used to have one.
快盗龙的爪子 我以前也有一个
A fossil.
是化石的
Mine is new.
我的是新鲜的
How much of the island did you explore?
岛上你已经探勘过多少地方?
I stayed pretty close to the compound.
我一直留在这附近
I figured if anyone came looking for me, that’s where they’d start.
我想如果有人找我 一定会来这儿
We need to get to the coast. That was the plan.
我们的计划是到海边
Are you sure? Closer you get to the water, the bigger things get.
你确定 离水越近恐龙越大
Well, if we can find our way down into the canyon,
如果能下到峡谷
we could follow the river out to the coast.
就能沿着河到海边
After we find your parents.
先去找你的父母
And then what?
然后呢
One step at a time.
一步一步来
Listen.
你听
What?
听什么
That’s my dad’s satellite phone!
那是我老爸的卫星电话
Wait a minute! How do you know?
等一下 你怎么知道的
Kirby Paint and Tile Plus, in Westgate!
西门中心的克比油漆和地砖
Dad!
爸爸
Mom!
妈妈
Eric! Eric!
艾瑞克
Eric! This way! Eric! Eric!
艾瑞克 走这边
Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Eric! Mom!
艾瑞克
Mom! Dad! Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
I knew it! My God! I knew it.
我就知道能找到你
Am I glad to see you.
真高兴看到你
Hey, you got my bag.
你拣到我的袋子
Yeah. Lucky strap.
有幸运的背带啊
Want me to carry it?
让我拿好了
We need to find a gap here.
我们需要找个缺口
How did you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这里?
The phone. That stupid jingle from the store, I heard it.
我听到电话铃响
My phone?
我的电话
Yeah, your satellite phone. Where is it?
就是你的卫星电话在哪里
I don’t have it.
我没有呀
When did you use it last?
你最后在哪里用它
Uh, uh, on the plane.
飞机上
I got a call on the plane, and… What?
在飞机上我接了一通电话… 后来呢
What! I loaned it to Nash.
怎么啦 我借给奈许
He must’ve had it when he…
难道说当他…
Run.
快跑
Alan, you wanna give me the bag back?
把袋子给我吧
That’s okay, Billy, I got it.
我拿着没关系
Please give me the bag.
请你还给我
It’s not safe.
它不安全
Raptor eggs.
快盗龙的蛋
Did you steal raptor eggs?
你偷了快盗龙的蛋
Now it all makes sense.
我终于明白了
I swear… if I’d known that you were gonna end up with them…
我发誓当初没想到 你会捡到我的袋子…
I took ’em on an impulse.
我真的是一时冲动
I thought they’d be worth a fortune,
只想到它价值高
enough to fund the dig site another ten more years.
至少能换得十年的研究基金
Look, you have to believe me. This was a stupid decision.
请你相信我 我知道我这样做很愚蠢
But I did it with the best intentions.
但是全出自于一片好意
With the best intentions.
出自一片好意
Some of the worst things imaginable have been done…with the best intentions.
许多最坏的情况 就是出自一片好意
Billy, as far as I’m concerned,
比利 依我看
you’re no better than the people that built this place.
你和建这个岛的人一样糟
What are you doing? Those things are after us because of those.
你想干什么 那些家伙就是为了蛋才追我们
“Those things” know we have the eggs.
“那些家伙”知道我们有蛋
I drop them in the river, they’ll still be after us.
就算丢到河里去 它们仍会追我们
What if they catch us with ’em?
若抓到我们和蛋呢
What if they catch us without ’em?
若抓到我们没有蛋呢
There’s a boat at the bottom, just downriver.
在下游处有条船
We can try and make it to the coast, at least.
我们尽量逃到海边去
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Let’s do this one at a time, shall we?
一次先过一个人
Okay, come on over!
好 过来
One at a time!
一次一个人
All right, Eric, I’m gonna leave you just for a minute, okay?
好 艾瑞克 我离开你一下
Then you’re gonna be right behind me, okay?
你就在我后面
Mom, I’ve been alone in a water truck for eight weeks.
妈 我一个人 待在给水车里八周
I think I can manage the next two minutes without you.
两分钟没有你 不会有问题
All right. We’re all together now.
对 我们已经团圆了
Okay, Eric!
好了 艾瑞克
Okay. Over you go.
过来吧
Come on, honey.
你去吧
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, my God.
糟糕
What is it?
怎么啦
It’s a birdcage.
这是个鸟笼
For what?
什么鸟的笼子
Dad.
爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!