Here you go, my friend.
都准备好了吧
Make sure you get as close as you can!
你能开得越近越好
I’ll give you something extra if you make it a good trip!
干得好的话 另外有赏
I’m gonna get you close, my friend, but not too close.
我会尽量的 但不能太近
You don’t want to be eaten.
否则会被吃掉
You ready, amigo?
准备好了吗?
Ready!
好了
One, two, three!
一 二 三
恐龙飞伞
Eric! Ben!
艾瑞克 宾 加油
Scared?
怕吗?
Uh uh, this is great!
不怕 好刺激
See anything yet?
有没有看到什么?
No, not yet.
还没有
Whoa! What was that?
那是什么?
I don’t know.
不知道
Hold on. What’s happening?
抓紧点 怎么回事?
Hold on!
镇静点
Make it stop!
叫他们停下来
What happened to them?
他们人呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Oh, my God!
我的天
We’re gonna crash! We’re gonna crash! No, we’re not.
我们要撞上了! 不会的
I’m gonna cut this loose! Let go of the rope! We’re gonna crash!
我先松绑 好放掉绳索 我们要撞上了!
Move your hands.
手拿开
Come on!
快拿开 快一点
Here we go!
放手
It’s gonna be okay, bud.
不会有事的
Actually,those are herbivores.They wouldn’t be interested in fighting each other.
那些是草食恐龙 所以不会互相攻击
But these are carnivores, and they really like fighting with each other.
这些是肉食恐龙 它们才喜欢互相蚕食
They use their teeth and claws to rip each other’s throats out.
它们用牙和爪子 去撕裂对方的喉咙
Alan, he’s three. Let’s wait till he’s five.
阿伦 他才三岁 等五岁再教吧
Oh, right. Sorry, Charlie.
查理 抱歉啦
Ellie. What?
艾丽 什么事?
It’s Tom again. He has to talk to you about the last chapter.
是汤姆 他要和你谈最后一章
Just tell him I’m not gonna lose the Jack Horner quote.
告诉他我一定要引用杰克霍纳的话
My editor thinks he’s a paleontologist.
我的编辑认为他是古生物学家
Hey, Mark. Hey, babe, look who’s here.
马克 你看看是谁来了?
This is Alan.
这是阿伦
Hi. Nice to meet you, Alan.
很高兴见到你
Daddy,this’s a herbivore and that’s the dinosaur man.
爸爸 这是草食恐龙 他是恐龙先生
Dinosaur man?
恐龙先生
Jack, say my name. Is my name Alan?
杰克 我叫什么 是阿伦吗
Is my name Alan?
我名字是阿伦吗
He used to know me.
它本来知道的
It’s sad.
伤心吗
Here you go. Thanks.
喝咖啡 谢谢
So you know Mark’s working for the State Department now.
马克现在在国务院做事
Yeah. What do you do, Mark?
做哪方面的事?
International relations, mostly treaty law and things like that.
国际关系 多半是法律协定之类的事
Call of the wild one. Here, I’ll get her.
小家伙在抗议了 我去看看
You guys…catch up.
你们好好聊
Thanks, babe.
谢谢你
He’s a great guy.
他真是个好人
So, what are you working on now? Raptors, mostly.
你都在研究什么? 以快盗龙为主
My favorite.
我最喜欢的主题
Do you remember the sounds they made?
你记得它们的声音吗
I try not to.
我尽量不去想
Ellie, all our theories about raptor intelligence,
过去我们对它们智慧和能力的
what they’re capable of we weren’t even close.
评估相当不正确
Tell me. We did cranium scans of a fossil skull.
快告诉我 我们做过头盖骨化石的扫描
We found what looks like a very sophisticated resonating chamber.
发现了一个精密的共鸣腔
So we were right? They had the ability to vocalize?
等一下 所以当初我们说它们能发声是正确的
I’m convinced that’s the key to their social intelligence.
我确信这是它们群居的关键
Which explains why they could work together as a team.
也解释了它们的团队行动
And coordinate their attacks so the prey wouldn’t know what was going on.
能协调攻击 而不让被捕食者发现
They could talk to each other.
它们能互相交谈
To a degree we never imagined.
而且已超出我们的想象
Ellie, they were smart.
它们很聪明
They were smarter than dolphins or whales.
比海豚 鲸鱼更聪明
They were smarter than primates.
甚至比灵长类还要聪明
I just want to say, if you ever need help with anything
我只想说如果你需要帮忙
Sometimes you forget to ask.
别忘了找我
So you can call me.
尽管打电话来
Anything, anytime.
任何时间 任何事都行
Sure.
好的
You’re still the best.
你仍是最杰出的
I mean that.
这是真心话
The last of my breed.
可惜我是仅存的一个
Through the painstaking study of the anterior chamber in multiple specimens,
经过多重的前腔研究
we can determine the exciting correlation between the upper palate and the larynx.
我们确定了上颚和喉头的关联
This lets us theorize… theorize,
依此推断 注意这是推断
mind you that the raptor was capable of sophisticated vocalizations…
快盗龙是可以发声的
which would have been a tremendous evolutionary advantage.
由此可见这是一个巨大的进化
Raptors were fierce, intelligent and socially sophisticated.
快盗龙它凶猛 聪明而且有社交能力
They were able to hunt in numbers… and coordinate their efforts.
他们知道分组出去猎食 并且能互相协调
Were it not for the cataclysmic events which overtook them,
若不是洪水使它们绝迹
it’s entirely possible that raptors rather than…
如今控制地球生物的
humans would have become the dominant species on this planet.
很可能不是人类 而是快盗龙
I hope this has been of interest.
希望这能引起你们的兴趣
It certainly excites us as paleontologists.
做为古生物学者 这个发现着实让人兴奋
Sorry. There’s much, much more to discover.
还有许多东西有待发掘
That is why we continue to need and ask for your support.
因此我们不断的请求你们的支持
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much, Dr. Grant.
非常谢谢 格兰特博士
Now, does anyone have a question?
有问题吗
Fine.

Does anyone have a question that does not relate to Jurassic Park?
谁有和侏罗纪公园无关的问题
Or the incident in San Diego…which I did not witness?
或是和我未参与的圣地亚哥事件无关的问题?
Yes, sir?
您的问题
Your theory on raptors is good and all, but isn’t all this conjecture moot?
快盗龙的理论很好 但都是猜测 是不是?
Once the U.N. and Costa Rica and everyone decides how to handle that second island,
一旦联合国和哥斯达黎加决定如何处置第二个岛屿后
scientists will just go in and look for themselves.
科学家一定会自行进入寻求线索
Dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago.
恐龙生存在六千五百万年前
What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks.
如今都已变成化石
And it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries.
所以真正的发现是从岩石中得来的
Now, what John Hammond and Ingen did
汉蒙和遗传国际公司所做的
at Jurassic Park…is create genetically engineered theme park monsters,
是在侏罗纪公园内 以基因制造出巨兽
nothing more and nothing less.
如此而已
Are you saying that you wouldn’t want to get onto Isla Sorna…
这么说即使有机会
and study them, if you had the chance?
你也不会到索拿岛去做研究
No force on Earth or heaven could get me on that island.
没有任何力量能让我去那个岛屿
So, what we got here, Nashy?
奈许 都有什么武器
Iron horn 20 millimeter, gas operated, semiautomatic,
20毫米铁角龙是半自动瓦斯操作
ten shot magazine, rotating bolt,
十发旋转子弹
recoil reducing muzzle break, high explosive incendiary…
减低后座力的枪支 烈性炸药 燃烧弹…
Udesky.
我是余戴斯
Mr. Udesky, this is Paul Kirby. Just checking…
我是保罗 刚检查…
Oh, yes, sir. We’re good to go here.
是的 我们这里已经准备就绪
As a matter of fact,I can lock things down just as soon as you drop me that payment.
等钱一付 一切就搞定
Well, that’s right. Two of the very best men I could possibly find.
不错 这两个是最好的人选
Have you worked with these men?
你和他们一起工作过吗?
No, sir, I haven’t worked with them personally.
虽然没有一起工作过
But, believe me, sir, both of these men come very highly recommended.
但介绍人极力推荐他们
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Nothing to worry about, sir.
没事 你放心
It’s gonna be a walk in the park.
一定能轻松的达成任务
蒙大拿州峰垒湖
Billy, I don’t think I’m doing this right.
比利 我的方法可能不对
Let’s try the toothbrush.
用牙刷试试看
You got to go slowly.
一定要慢慢来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!