I’m right here.
我不会走远
I’m gonna look after you, but I have to go help your brother.
我会照顾你 但我现在要去救你弟弟
So I want you to stay right here and wait for me!
我希望你一直呆在这里等我
He left us. He left us!
他丢下了我们 他跑了!
But that’s not what I’m gonna do.
我不会丢下你们的
Okay?
行吗?
Stay here.
呆在这里
You hear me? I’m coming up.
你听见了吗 我上来了
I hate climbing. I hate trees.
我讨厌爬树 讨厌树
Way too high.
这太高了
Goddamn tree.
可恶的树
You okay? You okay?
你还好吗?
I threw up.
我吐了
Oh, that’s okay.
那没事
Just give me your hand.
把手给我
I won’t tell anyone you threw up.
我不会告诉任何人你吐了
Just give me your hand.
只管把手给我
Here, I gotcha.
好 我抓到你了
Come on.
加油
That’s good. Over the wheel.
很好 从轮子上走
Don’t pull me too hard. No hurry.
别太用力地拉我 不着急
Stand on the door. Hang onto me.
站在门上 抓紧我
Okay, I got you.
好 我抓住了
That’s not too bad, right? Yes, it is.
这不算太坏 对吗? 是啊
Just like coming out of a tree house. Did your dad ever build you one?
就像从树屋走出来 你爸爸给你造过吗?
No! Yeah, me too.
没有 我也是
Thing about climbing, never look down!
一些关于攀爬的事 别往下看!
This is impossible.
这不可能
How am I gonna do this? It’s about 50… I’m gonna help you…
我怎么可能做到? 我会帮助你
Oh, no. Tim, go!
不 提姆 快!
Go, go, go!
快!
Faster!
再快点!
Jump!
跳!
Go! Jim.
快!
Well, we’re back in the car again.
我们又回到车里了
Well, at least you’re out of the tree.
至少你已不在树上了
Where’s the other car?
其他的车哪去了?
I think this was Gennaro.
我觉得他是根纳罗
I think this was too.
我也是这么认为
I think it’s ahead of us.
我认为它就在我们前面
It could be anywhere.
它可能在任何地方
With the fences down, it can wander in and out any paddock it likes.
电网断了 它可以到任何它喜欢的地方
He put a tourniquet on.
他绑了止血带
Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend.
提醒我要感谢约翰安排了这么美妙的周末
Can we chance moving him?
我们可以冒险移动他吗?
Please chance it.
拜托冒个险
Ellie, come on!
埃莉 快走
Wait.
等等
The other car!
还有一辆车
They’re not here.
他们不在这里
Anybody hear that?
有人听见吗
It’s an impact tremor is what it is.
重量级的来了
I’m fairly alarmed here.
这里相当危险
Come on. We gotta get outta here. Now, now! Right now!
快走 现在! 马上! 立刻!
Go, go, go! Let’s go!
快 我们走!
Start the engine!
发动引擎
Must go faster.
再快点
Here it comes! Fifth gear! Shit! Shit!
它来了! 换五档! 该死! 该死!
Get off the stick! Bloody move!
别压在换挡杆上 挪开
Look out! Down!
当心! 趴下!
Think they’ll have that on the tour?
以后游程会安排这节目么
Are you hearing this?
你听见了吗?
Come on, Tim. Come on, hurry up.
快来 提姆 快点
Let’s get up this tree.
我们爬上这颗树
Come on. It’s okay. Try up here.
快来 没关系的 在这里试试
I don’t want to.
我不想
Oh, man.
伙计
I hate trees. They don’t bother me.
我讨厌树 我不讨厌
Oh, yeah, well, you weren’t in the last one.
好了 你不是最后一个
Hey, those are brontosauruses.
看那些雷龙
I mean, brachiosaurs.
我是说 腕龙
They’re singing.
他们在唱歌
Don’t let the monsters come over here!
别吸引怪兽过来!
They’re not monsters, Kex.
他们不是怪兽凯克斯
They’re just animals. These are herbivores.
他们只是动物 他们是食草动物
That means they only eat vegetables, but for you they’d make an exception.
也就是只吃蔬菜 但可能会想吃你哦
Oh, I hate the other kind.
好吧 我讨厌别的龙
The other kind just do what they do.
其他龙也只是遵从天性
What’s that?
那是什么?
What will you and Ellie do if you don’t have to…
如果不用找恐龙化石了
pick up dinosaur bones anymore?
你和埃莉会干吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I guess we’ll just have to evolve too.
我们只好与时俱进了
What do you call a blind dinosaur?
你怎么叫一只失明的恐龙?
What do you call a blind dinosaur?
你怎么称呼一只失明的恐龙?
Do you think he saurus.
你看不见我龙
What about a blind dinosaur’s dog?
那么怎么叫瞎恐龙的导盲犬?
You got me.
你问倒我了
A do you think he saurus’ Rex.
一只”你看不见我龙”的主人
What if the dinosaurs come back while we’re asleep?
要是我们睡觉的时候那恐龙回来了怎么办?
Well, I’ll stay awake.
我会一直醒着
All night?
一整夜?
All night.
一整夜
They were all melting.
他们都融化了
Malcolm’s okay for now. I gave him a shot of morphine.
马尔科姆现在好了 我给他注射了吗啡
They’ll be fine.
他们都会好的
Who better to get the children through Jurassic Park than a dinosaur expert?
谁比恐龙专家更能带孩子逃离侏罗纪公园?
You know the first…
你知道么…
attraction I ever buiIt when I came down from Scotland…
我从苏格兰回来建的第一个游乐园
was a flea circus, Petticoat Kane.
是一个跳蚤马戏团Petticoat Kane
Really quite wonderful.
真的很棒
We had a wee trapeze and…
我们有个空中飞人…
a merry go…
一个旋转…
A carousel.
一个旋转木马
And a seesaw.
和一个跷跷板
They all moved. Motorized of cause,
当然都是马达带动
but people would say they could see the fleas.
但是人们会说可以看见跳蚤
“Oh, I can see the fleas, Mummy. Can’t you see the fleas?”
“我能看见跳蚤 妈妈 你能看见吗
Clown fleas and high wire fleas and fleas on parade.
小丑跳蚤会走钢丝 还会游行
But with this place…
但在这里
I wanted to show them something that wasn’t an illusion.
我想呈现出来的不是幻象
Something that was real.
是一些真实的东西
Something that they could…
一些他们可以…
see and touch.
看到 触摸到的东西
An aim not devoid of merit.
并非全无好处的目的
But you can’t think through this one. You have to feel it.
但你无法空想着它 你得感受它
You’re right. You’re absolutely right.
你说的对 完全正确
Hiring Nedry was an obvious mistake.
雇佣那坠绝对是个错误
We’re overdependent on automation.
我们过于依赖自动化
l can see that now.
我现在明白了
Now, the next time, everything’s correctable.
下次 所有东西都可以纠正过来
Creation…
创造
is an act of sheer will.
是一种纯欲望行为
Next time, it’ll be flawless.
下次 一切都会完美无缺
It’s still the flea circus. It’s all an illusion.
这还是一个跳蚤马戏团 这都是幻想
When we have control again…
如果我们可以再次控制…
You’ve never had control. That’s the illusion!
你从来不曾得到控制权 那不过是幻想
I was overwhelmed by the power of this place!
我曾为这地方的技术力量所倾倒
But I made a mistake too.
但是我错了
I didn’t have enough respect for that power and it’s out now.
我应该更尊重自然力量 但这已是过去式

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!