Hello?

Yes?
对吧
I really hate that man.
这个人真的很讨厌
See, the tyrannosaur…
看来
doesn’t obey any set patterns or park schedules.
霸王龙是不太喜欢循规蹈矩的
It’s the essence of chaos.
这就是混沌理论
I’m still not clear on chaos.
我还是不太明白
It simply deals with…
它只是用来解释
unpredictability in complex systems.
复杂系统中的不可预见性
The shorthand is the Butterfly Effect.
一个简单的例子就是蝴蝶效应
A butterfly can flap its wings in Peking…
一只蝴蝶在北京轻轻地拍一下翅膀
and in Central Park you get rain instead of sunshine.
阳光明媚的中央公园就会大雨倾盆
Why?
为什么
Did I go too fast? I did a fly by. Yes.
我说得 很难理解是吧 对啊
Give me that glass of water. We’re going to conduct an experiment.
把那瓶水给我 我们来做个实验
It should be still. The car’s bouncing up and down.
本应该在平地上实验 车有点颠簸
But that’s okay. It’s just an example.
但没关系 只是个例子罢了
Put your hand flat, like a hieroglyphic.
把手放平 像象形文字一样
Now, let’s say a drop of water falls on your hand.
现在 如果一滴水滴到你手上
Which way is the drop going to roll off? Which finger?
它会向哪个方向滑 滑到哪个手指?
Thumb, I’d say.
我猜是大拇指
Aha. Okay. Now freeze your hand. Don’t move.
好的 现在别动
I’m going to do the same thing, start with the same place again.
我们再来一次 还在同样的地方
Which way is it gonna roll off?
这次会向哪边滑?
Ket’s say back. The same way.
我猜还是滑向手背
Same way? Back the same way.
会一样嘛? 看看
It changed. Why?
不一样了 为什么
Because tiny variations…
因为一些细微的改变
the orientation of the hairs on your hands…
你手上汗毛的方向
Hey, Alan, look at this.
艾伦 看看这个
amount of blood distending your vessels, imperfections in the skin…
血液在血管中的流量 皮肤上的瑕疵
lmperfections in the skin? Microscopic.
瑕疵? 超微小的
And never repeat, and vastly affect the outcome.
这些都不可重复 并最终影响结果
That’s what? Unpredictability.
那是什么 不可确定性
Right.
没错
There. Kook at this. See?
你看到了吧
I’m right again. Nobody could’ve predicted that Dr. Grant…
我没说错吧 没人会预料到格兰特博士
would suddenly jump out of a moving vehicle.
会突然跳出正在行进中的车
There’s another example.
又一个例子
See? Here I am now by myself, talking to myself.
看到了吧 现在我一个人在这自言自语
That’s chaos theory.
这就是混沌理论
Stop the program.
终止程序
I’ve told you how many times…
我说过多少次了
we needed locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors.
我们应该把车的门锁上
Stopping park vehicles and rebooting program.
让游览车停下来 重启程序
We’re on. Will notify for resume.
园车停止
Kike I was saying, there’s this other book by a guy named Bakker…
那个叫柏科的人写的书
and he says the dinosaurs died…
说恐龙的灭绝是因为…
of a bunch of diseases. Where are we going?
一些致命的疾病 我们去哪
You see something?
你看到什么了是吗?
ls there anybody else who thinks we shouldn’t be out here?
有人觉得我们应该离开这吗
And his book was a lot fatter than yours was.
而且他的书比的你厚多了
Really? Yours was fully illustrated, honey.
是吗? 你那本全是插图 宝贝
You okay?
没事吧
Hey, look at this. Hey, watch.
看看这个 看啊
Hey, come on! Watch this!
看看嘛
Everybody stay here.
大家别动
Okay? Of course.
可以吗? 当然
Don’t be scared. It’s okay.
不用怕 没事的
Muldoon tranquilized her for me.
已经给它打了镇定剂了
She’s sick.
她生病了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
Hey, baby girl.
宝贝儿
She was my favorite when I was a kid.
我小时候做梦都想见到这种恐龙
Now I see her, she’s the most beautiful thing I ever saw.
现在我终于看到了 她是我见过的最美的
It’s okay.
没事了
Microvesicles. That’s interesting.
真有意思 是小水泡
Thanks. What are her symptoms?
谢谢 它的症状是什么
lmbalance, disorientation, labored breathing.
失去平衡感 没方向感 呼吸急促
Right. Seems to happen about every six weeks.
对 好像每六个星期会发作一次
Six weeks.
六个星期
These are dilated.
瞳孔放大了
They are? Take a look.
是吗? 你看
It’s okay. I’ll be damned.
没关系 真该死
That’s pharmacological…
从药理上说
from local plant life.
是因为周围的植物
ls this West lndian Kilac?
这是西印度群岛丁香花吗
Yes.
是的
We know they’re toxic, but the animals don’t eat them.
是有毒的 动物不会吃
You sure? Pretty sure.
你肯定? 绝对错不了
There’s only one way to be positive.
那只有一种方法能确定了
I’d have to see the dinosaur’s droppings.
我得看看恐龙的排泄物
Dino…
恐龙的…
Droppings?
排泄物?
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Yeah, I got that.
好的 我知道了
That storm center hasn’t dissipated or changed course.
暴风并没有减弱或者是改变方向
We’re gonna have to cut the tour short, I’m afraid.
看来我们只好压缩行程了
Pick it up again tomorrow where we left off.
明天再继续吧
Are you sure we have to? It’s not worth taking the chance.
没别的办法了? 不值得冒这个险
Sustained winds, 45 knots. Tell them when they get in the car.
暴风持续 速度45节 等他们上车了告诉他们
Kadies and gentlemen, the last shuttle leaving for the dock…
女士们先生们 去码头的最后一班车
leaves in approximately five minutes.
将在5分钟内离开
Drop what you’re doing and leave now.
停下你的工作迅速离开
Damn!
该死
That is one big pile of shit.
好大一坨
You’re right. There’s no trace of lilac berries.
你是对的 好像不是丁香毒
It’s so odd, though.
真奇怪
All right. So she’s suffering from melia toxicity…
好吧 那它是中了楝毒
every six weeks.
每隔六周就要发作一次
Ket’s see.
让我想想
Rats. Nada.
老鼠… 纳达合金…
She’s tenacious.
她可真执着啊
You have no idea.
超出你的想像
You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything?
吃东西之前你会记得洗手吧?
Doctors, if you please, I have to insist that we get moving.
博士 我想我们该走了吧
You know if it’s okay,
如果可以的话
I’d like to stay with Dr. Harding and finish up with the trike.
我想和哈汀博士在这多待会
Sure. I’m in a gas powered Jeep.
没问题 我在吉普车里等你们
l can drop her at the visitors’ center before I make the boat.
我会在上船之前把她带到游客中心
Great. Then I’ll catch up with you.
很好 我等一下会追上你们
You sure? I wanna stay with her a bit longer.
你确定? 我想跟再她多呆一会
Okay, then. Okay.
那好吧 好
Now!
快走吧
There’s nothing I can do.
我帮不了你了
The captain says we gotta go, we gotta go!
船长说我们得走 必须走!
No, no, no! Listen. You gonna give me the time.
不 你得给我点时间
I did a test run on this thing. It took me 20 minutes.
我需要20分钟测试
I could maybe push it to 18,
或许18分钟
but you gotta give me at least 15 minutes.
但至少要15分钟
No promises!
不能保证!
Visitor vehicles are returning to the garage.
游客车辆正返回车库
So much for our first tour. Two no shows and…
第一次旅行就这么多麻烦 两只龙没有出现
one sick triceratops.
一只三角龙病了
It could’ve been worse,John. A lot worse.
事情还会更糟 约翰 非常糟
Anybody want a soda?
谁要喝汽水
I’m going to the machine.
我要去售货机
I thought, maybe I’d get somebody something.
或许可以帮你们带点东西
I’ve had only sweets, and I’m gonna get something salty.
我一直都是吃甜食 我想要点咸的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!