Come on, this way.
走吧 这里
l can see the shed from here. We can make it if we run.
我可以从这里看到维护处 跑过去就行了
No. We can’t.
不行 不可以
Why not?
为什么不行
Because we’re being hunted.
因为有食肉龙在猎食了
Oh, God. In the bushes, straight ahead.
天啊 在矮树丛那里 正前方
It’s all right.
别担心
Like hell it is.
太可怕了
Run. Towards the shed.
跑 直奔维护处
I’ve got her.
我找到它了
Go! Now!
跑 快
Mr. Arnold?
阿诺德先生?
Mr. Arnold? John, I’m in.
阿诺德先生? 约翰 我到了
Great. Now…
很好 现在
ahead of you is a metal staircase.
在你面前的是一个金属楼梯
Go down it.
走下去
Okay. Going down.
好的 在下了
After 20 or 30 feet you come to a T junction. Take a left.
走20到30英尺 看到T字路口后转左
Have her follow the main cable.
让她跟着主电缆走
I understand how to read a schematic.
我知道怎么引导
I guess that means the power’s off.
我猜这意味着断电了
That’s not funny.
一点都不好玩
No. That was great.
很好玩
Well, maybe, we could…
可能我们可以…
Damn it. Dead end.
见鬼 死路一条
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
There should have been a right turn back there somewhere.
这里应该有一个右转回到什么地方
Ellie, look above you.
埃莉 看上面
There should be a large bundle of cable and…
那里应该有一大捆电缆管道
pipes heading in the same direction. Follow that.
朝着同一方向 跟着那个
Okay. Following the piping.
好的 跟着管道
I bet I could climb over the top…
我打赌我可以在你爬到顶端之前
and be on the other side before you could get to the top.
就爬过去并且翻过另一边
What would you give me? Respect.
我们赌什么 尊敬
Come on, guys, it’s not a race.
拜托 伙计们 这不是比赛
I see the box.
我看到盒子了
It says “high voltage.”
它写着”高电压危险”
Good. Here we go.
很好 找对地方了
Over the top.
跨过顶部
Take your time, Tim.
慢慢来 提姆
That’s good. Come on.
很好 继续
Find your footing. Find your footing.
找你的落脚点 看准立足点
Ellie, you can’t throw the main switch by hand.
埃莉 你没法手动拉动主开关
You’ve got to pump up the primer handle in order to get the charge.
要先扳上初始手柄通上电
It’s large, flat and gray.
它很大 很平 是灰色的
All right, here I go. Okay?
好的 我开始了
One, two…
一 二…
three, four.
三 四
Okay. Charged.
好了 通了
Under the words “contact position”…
在写着”接触点”的下面
there’s a round, green button which says, “push to close.”
有一个圆的绿色按钮写着”按下关闭”
“Push to close.” Okay.
“按下关闭” 好的
Push it.
按
Now, Ellie, the red buttons turn on the individual park systems.
埃莉 红色按钮管各个独立的公园系统
Switch ’em on.
把它们打开
Get down now! You’re gonna have to jump!
现在下来 你必须跳下来
You crazy? I’m not gonna jump.
你疯了 我不会跳的
Do what Dr. Grant says! Ket go! I’ll count to three!
按格兰特博士说的做! 我会数到三
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Control room. Tour.
控制室 游客中心
Tim I’m coming up to get you. I’ve gotta get Tim.
我过来接住你 我去接住
Okay. I’m gonna count to three.
好的 我数到三
One…
一
two…
二
He’s not breathing.
他没呼吸了
Mr. Hammond, I think we’re back in business!
哈蒙德先生 我认为我们成功了
Oh, my God!
哦天啊
Goddamn!
见鬼
Oh, Mr. Arnold.
阿诺德先生
Clever girl.
聪明的孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
好孩子 好孩子
Tim Good boy. Good boy, Tim.
好孩子 乖小孩
Three.
三
Hello?
有人吗?
Okay. I’m gonna have to find the others…
好了 我得去找人
get you to a doctor.
带你去看医生
Kex, you look after Tim. Hey!
凯克斯你照顾提姆
Your hair is all sticking up.
你的头发都粘一起了
Big Tim, the human piece of toast.
乖提姆差点成为人肉烤吐司
I’ll be back soon. I promise.
我会回来的 我保证
Run.
跑
It’s just the two raptors, right?
这里只有两头肉食鸟 是吗?
You sure the third one’s contained?
你确定第三头被关住了?
Yes. Unless they figure out how to open doors.
是的 除非它们知道怎么开门
Timmy, what is it?
提米 那是什么?
It’s a velociraptor.
是迅猛龙
It’s inside.
它进来了
Follow me.
跟着我
It’s in there.
它在里面
Control room.
控制室
We can call for help? We gotta reboot the system first.
我们可以求援吗 我们先重启系统
The door locks!
门锁
Ellie, boot up the door locks!
埃莉 快锁上门
God!
天啊
Boot up the door locks!
锁上门
Ellie, get back! Boot up the door locks!
埃莉 回去 锁上门
You can’t hold it by yourself!.
你不可能一个人挡住
It’s a UNlX system. I know this.
这是Unix系统 我知道
It’s all the files of the whole park.
这是整个公园的所有资料
It tells you everything.
它会告诉你一切
I gotta find the right file.
我得先找到正确的文件
Try to reach the gun!
试着够一下那把枪
I can’t get it unless I move.
我拿不到 除非我过去
This might be the right file.
这可能是正确的文件
Wait. It’s coming. This isn’t the right file.
等一下 就快好了 这不是正确的文件
Come on, Kex!
快点 凯克斯
You got it? Yes!
你找到了? 是的
You got it!
你成功了!
Yes! Yes, this is it!
是的 是的 就是这个
What works?
什么可以工作?
Phones, security systems. You name it, we got it.
电话 安全系统 要什么你说
Mr. Hammond, the phones are working.
哈蒙德先生 电话可以工作了
The children all right? The children are fine.
孩子们都好吗? 孩子们都很好
Call the mainland. Tell ’em to send the damn helicopters.
打给内陆 让他们派直升机过来
Gonna come through the glass!
他们打破玻璃进来了!
Move! Quick! Tim, move!
走 快 Tim 快
Tim, let go. Yeah.
Tim 快走
Hold onto me!
抱紧我
After careful consideration, I’ve decided not to endorse your park.
仔细考虑以后 我决定不为你的公园背书
So have I.
我同意
It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事 安全了
Come on.
走吧