我只是想帮你
I was only trying to help you out.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你肯定喜欢这地方
You sure must like this place.
在凤♥凰♥城有什么地方我还能找到
Where eIse in Phoenix can I get service like this…
如此迷人的姑娘为我服务呢
from someone so charmin’?
我正式介绍一下自己
I’d like to formally introduce myself.
我叫可可 莱杰
I’m Coco Leger.
我来自新奥尔良
Originally from New Orleans.
我是乔琳娜
I’m Jolene.
你标牌写着呢介意吗
lt says so right there on your name tag. You mind?
乔琳娜
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要回去工作了
I got to get back to work now.
过会儿你想坐我的双座科伦娜兜个风吗
You want to take a ride in my Deuce Corona later?
或许其他时候吧
Maybe some other time.
周六晚跟我去跳舞怎么样
You wanna go dancin’ with me on Saturday night?
他不是摇滚明星
He was no rock star,
但他是个绅士和一个很好的舞伴
but he was a gentIeman and a good dancer,
他也不介意出自己的洋相
and he didn’t mind making a fooI of himseIf.
我有点喜欢
l kind of liked that.
但是多数时候
But mostIy…
他让我发笑
he made me Iaugh.
而我很长时间以来都没有笑的理由
And I hadn’t had a reason to Iaugh in a Iong time.
好了 这就是了
Well, this is it.
这就是我
This is who I am.
这是你自己的地方
You own this place?
向上看你在灯光里看到了谁的名字
Whose name do you see up there in the lights?

Wow!
从上面开始是壮观的祈祷文
Started it up with a grand and a prayer.
太酷了
That is so cool.
这是你设计的吗
Are these your designs?
艺术不属于任何人
Art don’t belong to anybody.
我们只不过是幸运的导管接通了它
We are merely the fortunate vessels that channel it.
你知道
You know…
我画画
I draw.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我告诉过你 我画的相当好
I’ve been told I’m pretty good.
哦 我敢打赌你画的很好 亲爱的
Oh, I bet you have, darlin’.
来 来点有劲的
Here, take a bang.

No.
看到了吗 有点像是针头画
See? lt’s a IittIe Iike paintin’ with a needle.
强烈
Intense…
而复杂
and complicated.
这就是为什么我把它称为学院
And that’s why I call it an institute.
来吧 试一口 不会伤害你的
Come on, give it a try. lt ain’t gonna hurt ya.
我们要尊重习俗
Let’s get institutionalized.
我特别喜爱艺术
I just Iove art.
任何形式的
Any kind.
我尤其喜欢肖像画 但
l especiaIIy Iike doing portraits, but…

Oh.
说 啊
Say “ah.”

Ahhhh.
作我的学徒吧
Be my apprentice.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 我是认真的
Yeah, I’m serious.
我刚解雇了为我工作的小妞
I just fired the chick who worked for me.
她的脸就像被巴掌扇了的屁♥股♥
She had a face like a smacked ass.
你可以从普通的纹身开始
You can start with stock tattoos.
时间会证明你是否是真正的幸运导管
Time will tell whether you truly are aIso a fortunate vesseI.
我学得很快
I’m a fast learner.
那正是我要说的 宝贝
That’s what I’m sayin’, babe.
现在 坐稳
Now, sit tight,
让我告诉你可可在导通时可以做什么
and Iet me show you what Coco can do when he channels.
唉 真恶心
Ugh. That is just so gross.
我不敢相信你让他碰你那儿
I can’t believe you let him touch you there.
我觉得很性感
I think it’s sexy.
我原想会弄的正式点
I guess that makes it official.
因为我要搬出去 你就失去理智了
You’re just mad ’cause I’m moving out.
我才不在乎你搬出去呢
I don’t mind you moving out.
我只希望你能另选个人一起走
l just wish you wouId’ve picked somebody else to move in with.
你认识他才几周
You’ve only known him a coupIe weeks.
他给了我一份工作
He gave me a job.
我有一份艺术工作
I have an artistic job.
你觉得你屁♥股♥上的那颗小心是艺术
You think that little heart on your ass is artistic?
我知道你不理解
I knew you wouldn’t understand.
他看好我
He believes in me.
那是演出来的
It’s an act.
你会受伤害的 乔琳娜
You’re gonna get hurt, Jolene.
我知道他喜欢你什么
I see what he sees in you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我不明白你喜欢他什么
But l cannot see what you see in him.
可可对极了
Coco was right on.
很好
Nice.
信任 希德
Trust, Sid.
你要做的就是信任
All you got to do is have the trust.
我告诉你她有天赋
I told you she had talent.
是啊 如果她没有 我会踢烂你的屁♥股♥
Yeah, if she didn’t, I’d kick your ass around the block.
嘿 嗯 你俘虏了那个女人
Hey, uh, you hang on to that woman.
对吗 伙计 她是成年人
All right, man? She’s ripe.
滚吧
Fuck off.
你做到了 宝贝你让可可感到自豪
You did it, baby. You made Coco proud.
我们结婚吧
Let’s just do it.
我错了吗
Was I wrong here?
没有
No.
只是我已经结过一次婚了
lt’s just that l was already married once,
而结果并不好
and it didn’t work out so good.
我是说 那很甜蜜 可可
I mean, it’s sweet, Coco.
它真的 真的很甜蜜
It’s real, real sweet.
但我不这么认为
But I don’t think so.
你就是我的唯一 宝贝
But you’re the one, babe.
宝贝 以前我听过这
Babe, I’ve heard that before.
没听我说过
Not from me.
不 我跟你一样像是暴风雨中的孤儿
No, I’m an orphan in the storm just Iike you are.
我来的地方 人们不喜欢我
Now, they didn’t much like me where l came from.
见鬼 我完全理解
Hell, as I understand it,
我们都没有可书写的过去
neither of us has a past to write home about.
我觉得我们都知道
I think we both know…
生命中还有更重要的
there’s more to life than…
东西
that.
关键是现在
What counts is this very moment…
和未来
and the future moments.
而所有其他的时刻都是些废话
And all the other moments is just bullshit.
明白我说的吗
See what I’m saying?
如果要生存 我们这些艺术家就要粘在一起
We artists gotta stick together if we’re gonna survive.
我爱你 乔琳娜
I love you, Jolene.
求你答应
Please say yes.
关于他我什么都不了解
I knew nothing about him
他的过去 他的家庭
his past, his famiIy.
我什么都不知道
I knew nothing.
但 当我暗暗的说出乔琳娜 莱杰
But when l said the name “JoIene Leger”
这个名字时
secretIy to myseIf…
我愿意
I do.
我觉得那是个很好求婚戒指
I thought it had a nice ring to it.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
噢 耶
Whoo! Yeah!
如果他刮了胡子 去掉纹身
If you shaved his beard, scrubbed off the tattoos,
抬起脚脱掉他的鞋
got rid of his boots with the lifts in them,
给他理个发然后再戴上一副眼镜
and gave him a haircut and a pair of gIasses…
他看着就非常像米奇
he would’ve looked a Iot Iike Mickey.
看着特别好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!