就会脱发的
it’s gonna recede.
您可能会变成秃子
You might go bald.
而我要做的是把它剪短一点
But what I would do is cut it a little shorter
那样你的脸型就会很好
so it’ll frame your face just right,
你就会跟你的照片一样漂亮
and you’ll be just as pretty as one of your pictures.
对不起
Sorry.
被一个女人爱也没那么糟
It wasn’t too bad being loved by a woman.
一旦开始
Once you get going,
是谁 或他们得到了什么并不重要
it doesn’t matter who it is and what they’ve got.
你所要做的就是闭上眼睛
All you have to do is cIose your eyes.
我想你可能需要这些
I think you might need these.
谢谢你 埃姆斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Ames.
你该感谢辛迪 她告诉我你画画
You have Cindy to thank. She told me about your drawings.
这是很好的治疗 继续努力
It’s good therapy. Keep it up.
很高兴这里住了一位艺术家
Nice to have an artist in residence.
如果你给我画一幅肖像 我给你一美元
I’ll pay you a dollar if you paint my picture.
如果她们没有了镜子 她们还有我
If they didn’t have a mirror, they had me.
有些肖像不太好
Some of the likenesses weren’t very good,
但由于大多数情况下 比本人好看
but since in most cases they were better than the originaIs,
所以没人在乎
nobody much minded.
嘘
Shh!
嘘
Shh!
啊
Aah.
嘘
Shh!
如果你一直叫这么大声我会丢工作的
I’m gonna lose my job if you keep this up.
嘘
Shh!
哦
Ohh.
嗯
Mm.
哦 我希望一直这样 你不是吗
Oh, I want it to be like this all the time, don’t you?
嗯
Mm.
我肯定你是该死的异性恋
You’re damn straight I do.
那带我离开这里 辛迪
Then get me out of here, Cindy.
你知道 我一直想
You know, I’ve been thinkin’…
我或许有个计划
I might have a plan.
但 你必须答应我
But you just have to promise me something.
你得跟我一起生活并永远跟我在一起
You gotta Iive with me and stay with me forever
永远也不离开
don’t ever leave, never ever.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我永远不离开你 辛迪
I’ll never leave you, Cindy.
你发誓吗
You promise?
我发誓
I swear.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
晚安 丹
Good night, Dan.
晚安 辛迪
Good night, Cindy.
该死的 红毛
Goddamn it, Red.
你看上去真美
You look beautiful.
哇
Wow!
我看着像是别人
I look like somebody else.
你就是别人 宝贝
You are somebody else, baby.
永远别忘 现在你是我的女人
You’re my woman now. Don’t you ever forget it.
哦 妈的 我得走了
Oh, shit, I gotta go!
哦 他们现在该知道你失踪了
Oh, they’re gonna know you’re missing by now.
他们会问很多问题
They’re gonna be asking so many questions.
噢 你觉得你会什么时候回来
Well, what time do you think you’ll be back?
很快 亲爱的 很快
Soon, honey, soon.
我接下来两天不上班
I got the next two days off.
我们要一直呆在床上
We’ll spend it in bed!
我们能去海边吗 求你了
Can we go to the beach? Please?
不
No!
我们要低调一点 直到这事的风头过去
We gotta Iay Iow till this whole thing blows over.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我不想你往窗外看
l don’t want you looking out that window.
听见了吗
You got me?
好吧
Okay.
我就只看看电视或什么的
I’ll just watch TV or something.
这主意不错听着 亲爱的
That’s a good idea. Listen, honey.
再过一年 你就18岁了
In another year you’re gonna be 18.
他们就不能再碰我们了
They won’t be able to touch us then.
什么也别担心 好吗
Just don’t worry about anything, okay?
从现在开始我会照顾你的
I’m gonna take care of you from here on out.
你一直都是
You always have.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯 哦
Mm. Oh.
锁上门
Lock the door.
我不是故意的 但我肯定狠狠的伤害了辛迪
I didn’t mean to, but I’m sure I hurt Cindy reaI bad.
我画水彩画攒了100美元
I had saved aImost $100 from my watercoIors,
这些钱足够我离开镇子
just enough money to get me out of the town,
也够离开县城
out of the county,
并且够我永远离开南卡罗来纳州
and out of the state of South Carolina forever!
在我生命中 第一次获得了真正的自♥由♥
For the first time in my Iife, I was reaIIy free.
我♥干♥过各种工作
I had aII kinds of jobs.
我时常在基♥督♥教女青年会里躲避遇到的麻烦
There was always a YWCA, where I couId stay out of troubIe,
躲过人们的视线
and out of sight.
上车吧 亲爱的
Hop in, darIin’.
让你漂亮的小屁♥股♥上来吧
Get your pretty little butt up here.
但穿越全国的过程中我偶尔的确需要
But l did have to take a deep breath on occasion
深吸一口气卖♥♥上一两次
and sell it once or twice across the country.
我只有17岁
I was just 17,
但我把自己保持在10岁的状态
but l carried myself Iike I was 10 years oIder.
耶
Yeah!
啊
Ahh!
好了 你要的两个奎尼汉堡
AII right. Y’aII got two queenie burgers,
薯条 外加一杯皇家奶昔
fries, and a royal shake.
8.17美元
$8.17, please.
不用找了
Keep the change.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thanks!
嘿 怎么回事怎么只有男的才会给小费
Hey, how come it’s only the guys that tip?
因为女生们都嫉妒你 这就是为什么
‘Cause the girls are jealous of you, that’s why.
哦 那怪物又来了
Oh, that freak is here again.
我受不了他 他让我毛骨悚然
I can’t stand him. He gives me the creeps.
哦 别这样 肯德拉他很好笑
Oh, come on, Kendra. He’s funny.
好笑
Funny?
也许只是看着滑稽
Funny-looking maybe.
不 我倒觉得他有点可爱
No, I think he’s kind of cute.
唉 你闻过好的体味吗
Ew. Did you ever take a good whiff?
我没闻过客人 肯德拉
I don’t smell the customers, Kendra.
噢 他臭极了
Well, he reeks.
他好像每天在这吃饭
Seems like he eats here every day.
咄 他到这不是为了吃饭 乔琳娜
Duh. He’s not here for the food, Jolene.
他在暗恋你
He’s got a crush on you.
他不是
He does not.
太明显了
It’s so obvious.
那你觉得他为什么总要求要你
Why do you think he’s always asking for you?
我不知道 难道是因为我太粗暴了
l don’t know. Because I’m a kick-ass waitress?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我来接他的单
I’Il take his order.
你要点什么
What can I get you?
我要乔琳娜
You can get me Jolene.
我希望她来服务我
I want her to wait on me.
她在忙着招呼别的客人
She’s busy with other customers.
我看不太忙
Doesn’t look too busy to me.
我可以等
I can wait.
就跟她说 我为她写了一首歌♥
Just tell her I wrote her a song.
他想让你记他的菜单
He wants you to take his order.
他说他为你写了一首歌♥什么的
He said he wrote a song for you or something Iike that.
我几乎听不懂他的话
I can barely understand a word he says.
他为我写了一首歌♥
He wrote a song for me?
他是一个窝囊废我敢打赌他是
He’s a loser. I bet he deals.
哦 我不认为他有那么糟
Oh, I don’t think he’s that bad.
好吧 那你招呼他吧
Fine. You take care of him, then.