哦 我的天
Oh, my.
或许她该自己做该死的饭
Maybe she shouId do her own damn cooking.
没那么糟糕 是吧
It wasn’t that bad, was it?
哦 上帝 不 宝贝 饭很好吃
Oh, God, no, baby. lt was great.
您差点就做好了
You almost done with that?
是啊
Yeah.
我累了
I’m tired.
很好
Good.
我给你点东西
I got somethin’ for you.
来 打开
Go ahead. Open it.
明天不是我的生日
My birthday isn’t till tomorrow.
我知道 但 这为了今晚
I know, but… this is for tonight.
哎呀
Gee…
米奇 太漂亮了
Mickey, it’s so nice!
我自己挑的
I picked it out myself.
不想试试吗
Aren’t you gonna try it on?
商店里的女士们问了我各种问题
The ladies at the store were asking me all sorts of questions
关于您的尺寸和一切
about your sizes and everything.
我只希望我挑对了
And I just hope that I got it right.
如果你想换可以到伯尔曼商店
I got it from Berman’s if you want to return it.
不 我喜欢
No, I like it!
谢谢你 米奇
Thanks, Mickey.
我肯定还会长的
I’m sure I’ll grow into it.
你真好看 宝贝
You look good, baby.
真的很性感
Real sexy.
过来
Come here.

Oh.
我希望妈妈能见到你
I wish my ma could have met you.
她会跟我一样爱你
She’d love you just the same as me.
米克
Mick?
怎么
Yeah?
她怎么死的
How’d she die?
我现在不想谈这
I don’t want to talk about that right now.
可是我是你妻子
But I’m your wife.
我们应该能分享一切
We ought to be able to share everything.
我知道 我们应该
I know. We ought to.
我只是现在不想谈
I just don’t want to talk about it right now.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 米奇
What’s the matter, Mickey?
我真的很幸运 遇到了你
I’m just so lucky I found you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我爱你送的礼物 米奇
I love my present, Mickey.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔琳娜
Jolene?

Shh.

Here.
他有没有野心
He had no ambition.
他不再谈得到我们自己的小地方
He no Ionger taIked about getting a IittIe pIace of our own
或向哪个方向努力
or moving toward anything
在那儿我们可以做与过去不同的事
that wouId make things different for us than they were then.
他是过一天算一天的人
He was a day-to-day person.
专辑 专辑
Wakey, wakey!

Mm.
把你的瘦屁♥股♥从床上挪开 男孩
Get your skinny ass out of bed, boy!
男孩 别那样叫我 老家伙
“Boy”? Don’t be callin’ me that, old man!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
为什么你总是那么敏感
Why do you gotta get all sensitive about it?
我不想你在我妻子前那样叫我
I don’t want you callin’ me that in front of my wife.
哈 什么
Huh? What?
我不想打断这里的快乐小派对
I hate to break up the happy little party here,
但是 嗯 厨房♥的地板一团糟
but, um, the kitchen floor is an absoIute mess,
另外 对了
and, well,
是你昨晚做饭时弄的 乔琳娜
being as you cooked last night, Jolene,
你觉得你能清理干净吗
do you think you could possibly manage to cIean it up?
当然 凯 我会收拾干净的
Sure, Kay. I ain’t got nothin’ better to do.
哦 还有 顺便说一下 生日快乐
Oh, and, by the way, happy birthday.
菲尔舅舅总是在我周围卖♥♥弄
UncIe PhiI was aIways tryin’ to show off around me,
而且他还熊抱我
and he gave me great big hugs…
持续的时间太长了
that Iasted way too Iong.
生日快乐 小南瓜
Happy birthday, pumpkin.
在我的生命里
In my whoIe Iife,
我从来没有过等不及见某个人
l’d never been to where l couldn’t wait to see someone.
我试图克制自己 但我克制不住
I tried to contain myseIf, but l couldn’t.
我不知道
l don’t know.
只是跟菲尔在一起就是那个样子
It was just that way with PhiI.
如此强烈而持久
lt was so intense and constant,
如此无时不刻而不可否认
so ever-present and undeniabIe
菲尔不再欢笑
that PhiI was no Ionger Iaughing.
现在每天如此
It was every day now,
通常是在凯阿姨去银行
and always between the hours of when Aunt Kay Ieft for the bank
到米奇接她回家的几个小时里
and when Mickey would drive her home.
可怜的米奇
Poor Mickey.
我真的非常为他难过
I just feIt so sorry for him.
我可以永远持续下去 而且很完美
l couId keeI over right now and be perfectly fine with that.
嘿 我可做不到
Hey, I wouldn’t be fine with that.
我觉得这里一定是世界上最美的地方之一了
I think this must be one of the most beautifuI pIaces in the worId.
看见那边的山脊了吗
See that ridge over there?
我们可以在那儿盖一所房♥子
We could build a house up there.
只有你和我 小南瓜
Just you and me, pumpkin.
每天从山谷里往外看
Look out over the valley every day,
只要你在那儿
and as long as you were there,
那儿就将是世界上最美丽的地方
it wouId be the most beautiful place in the worId.
亲亲我 宝贝 让我们把它变为现实
Kiss me, baby. Let’s make it real.
停下 菲尔
Stop it, Phil.
太伤人了
It hurts too bad.
伤什么人 天使
What hurts, angel?
看着我
Look at me.
我在看
I’m looking.
你不明白我在等你吗 菲尔
Can’t you understand I’ll wait for you, Phil?
无论要用多久 即使等到凯死亡后
However Iong it takes. Even till after Kay dies.
这就是我有多么在乎
That’s how much I care.
我爱你的每一寸 乔琳娜
I love every little inch of you, JoIene,
任何事或任何人都不能让我放弃你
and I’m not gonna give you up for anything or anyone.
但我们应该小心翼翼
But we got to be sensitive and careful.
我可以小心翼翼
I can be sensitive and careful.
我们应该想想米奇和凯
We got to think about Mickey and Kay.
我们现在不应该想任何事
We don’t got to think about anything right now.
你听到了吗
Do you hear something?
可能只是电视的声音
It’s probably just the TV.
不 我听到了什么
No, I hear something.
是非常非常重要的东西
lt’s something that’s very, very important.
我们回来拿血压计
We have, back again, a bIood-pressure monitor!
好的 在这里
Okay, here it is.
信息不
Information not…
哦 凯
Oh! Kay!
你个小娼妇
You little whore!
你这个小婊♥子♥ 去你的
You little bitch! Damn you!
你这个十恶不赦的小母狗
You heinous little bitch!
下次你想毁了别人的生活
The next time you want to ruin someone’s Iife,
就毁你自己的
make it your own!

Aah!
你怎么能伤害米奇
How could you hurt Mickey?!
不 不 不 嘿 嘿 放下
No, no, no. Hey! Hey! Put that down!
放下
Put that down!
米奇 对不起
Mickey, I’m so sorry.
不 米奇 求你了
No, Mickey, please.
米奇
Mickey!
我不是故意要伤害你
I didn’t mean to hurt you!
米奇 不
Mickey, no!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!