你是谁
Who is this?
你好 我是雪莉·伍兹
Oh, hi. This is Shirley Woods.
我是《默里·富兰克林直播秀》的邀约员
I’m the show-booker from Live With Murray Franklin.
你是亚瑟吗
Is this Arthur?
是我
Yes.
你好 亚瑟 正如我刚刚说的
Hi, Arthur. Well, and as I was saying,
我们接到许多电♥话♥询问你的表演 反响极好
we’ve gotten a lot of calls about your clip, amazing responses.
默里让我联♥系♥你
And, Murray asked if I would reach out to you
看你愿不愿意作为嘉宾上台
to see if you would come on as his guest.
默里想让我上《默里·富兰克林秀》吗
Murray wants me on the Murray Franklin show?
是的 是不是很棒
Yeah. Isn’t that great?
他想和你聊聊 或许你可以讲几个段子
He’d love to talk to you, maybe do some of your act.
你觉得可以吗
Does that sound good to you?
好的 听起来很棒
Yeah, that’s sounds great.
我们能现在定个时间吗
Can we set up a date right now?
你下周四有时间吗
Are you available next Thursday?
阿卡姆州立医院
抱歉久等了 兄弟
Man. Sorry about that, my man.
十年及以上的档案都存放在地下室
All our records that are 10 years or older are stored in the basement
而你要找的是三十年前的…
and you’re talking about something’ 30 years ago, so.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Sure.
什么样的人会被送进这里
How does someone wind up in here?
他们都
Have they all—
他们都犯过罪吗
all the people committed crimes?
是啊 有些是
Yeah. Some have.
有些只是疯了 对他们自己或他人构成危险
You know. Some are just crazy and pose a danger to themselves or others.
还有些人无处可去
Some just got nowhere else to go.
不知该怎么办
Don’t know what to do, you know?
是啊 我明白你的意思 老兄
Yeah, I hear you, brother.
有时候 我也不知道该怎么办
Sometimes, I don’t know what to do.
上一次我把怨气撒在了别人身上
Last time I ended up taking it out on some people.
我以为这会很困扰我 结果完全没有
I thought it was gonna bother me but it really hasn’t.
你说什么
What’s that?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我做了坏事
I’ve done some bad shit.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I’m talking about.
想要一直开心真的是…
It’s so hard just to try and be…
太难了
happy all the time.
听着 伙计
Listen, man…
我只是个行政助理
I’m just an administor assistant.
文职人员
Like a clerk, you know.
我只负责整理文件
All I do is file paperwork,
我不知道该和你说什么
I don’t know what to tell you,
不过你应该去看看心理咨♥询♥师
but you should see somebody.
政♥府♥有相关项目 市民服务之类的
They have programs, city services, stuff like that.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
预算都被砍了
They cut all those.
找到了
All right. Here it is.
弗莱克 潘妮·弗莱克 让我看看
Fleck. Penny Fleck. I see.
诊断医师为本杰明·斯托纳医生
Diagnosed by Dr. Benjamin Stoner…
该病人患有妄想性精神病
The patient suffers from delusional psychosis
以及自恋型人格障碍
and narcissistic personality disorder…
罪名是
Was found guilty
危害自己小孩的安危…
of endangering the welfare of her own child–
怎么了
What?
你说她是你的母亲
You said she’s your mother?
抱歉 伙计
I’m sorry, man.
我说过 没有填表签字批准
Like I said, I can’t release these records, you know,
我不能给你这些记录
without the proper forms.
我会被连累的
I–I could get in trouble.
如果你能把你母亲带来签字
Look, if you wanna bring your mom in here to sign,
手续会更好办
that would be much easier,
但我不能不经签字批准就给文件 懂吗
but, I can’t– I can’t let this go without a signature, okay?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不行 伙计
No, man!
别这样 伙计 快还给我
Come on, man! Give it to me!
哥谭市卫生局
哥谭市医院精神病科
精神病史及诊断结果: 潘妮·弗莱克
行为极度怪异
实施身体虐待
儿童领养申请表
哥谭市卫生局
监护权同意书
哥谭市孤儿院拥有监护权
领养儿童全名 未知(弃婴)
监护权移交潘妮·弗莱克
这点我们说过了 潘妮
We went over this, Penny.
你收养了他
You adopted him.
领养儿童姓名
未知(弃婴)
所有相关文件都在这儿
We have all the paperwork right here.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
都是托马斯编的瞎话
Thomas had them all made up,
好继续隐瞒这事
so it stayed our secret.
在你的某任男友
You also stood by
不断虐待你的养子时
as one of your boyfriends repeatedly abused
你也曾坐视不管
your adopted son
还遭他毒打
and battered you.
小孩养母任其被虐待
一位母亲及其儿子遭遇恐怖家暴
潘妮
Penny,
我们在你肮脏不堪的公♥寓♥里发现你儿子时
your son was found tied to a radiator
他被绑在暖气片上
in your filthy apartment,
营养不良 身上有多处淤青
malnourished, with multiple bruises across his body
头部有严重创伤
and severe trauma to his head.
我从未听他哭过
I never heard him crying.
他一直都是个开心的小男孩
He’s always been such a happy little boy.
该睡觉了
It’s time for bed.
天啊
Oh, my god!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
你走错公♥寓♥了
You’re in the wrong apartment.
你叫亚瑟 对吧
Your name is Arthur, right?
住在走廊尽头
You live down the hall.
我恳请你离开
I really need you to leave.
我年幼的女儿正在隔壁屋里睡觉
My little girl is sleeping in the other room.
请走吧
Please.
我今天过得很不顺
I’ve had a bad day.
要我打给谁吗 你母亲在家吗
Can I call someone? Is your mother home?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你好 潘妮
Hi, Penny.
潘妮·弗莱克
Penny Fleck.
我一直很讨厌这个名字
I always hated that name.
你曾告诉我
You know, you used to tell me
我的笑是一种病
that my laugh was a condition,
是我有毛病
that there are something wrong with me.
其实不是
There isn’t.
那就是真实的我
That’s the real me.
开…心
Ha–appy
“开心”
“Happy”.
真滑稽
Funny.
我他妈这辈子…
I haven’t been happy…
一秒钟都没有开心过
one minute of my entire fucking life.
你知道好笑的是什么吗
You know what’s funny?
你知道什么会逗乐我吗
You know what really makes me laugh?
我曾以为我的人生是出悲剧
I used to think that my life was a tragedy,
但如今我才意识到它其实是部喜剧
but now I realize it’s a fucking comedy.
一位十分出色的演员
A very fine actor.
他有部新电影叫作《美国花♥花♥公♥子♥》
He’s got a new movie called ‘American Playboy’,
本周起将在全国各大影院上映
opening this week across the country.
有请我们节目的好朋友
Will you please welcome a good friend of the show,
伊森·蔡斯先生
Mr. Ethan Chase.
很高兴见到你 伊森 你的气色很不错
Good to see you, Ethan. You looking great.
非常感谢 你看起来也不错
Thank you very much. You look good yourself.
还行吧
Can’t complain.
你好 默里 非常感谢你的邀请…
Hi, Murray, Thank so much for having—
你好 默里
Hey, Murray.