-你好 英格力士先生 -你好 萨姆纳女士
– Mr.English. – Ms.Sumner.
好了
Right.
那咱们的首相大人
So when is the Prime Minister
要何时大驾光临呢
going to grace us with his presence?
我就是首相
I’m the Prime Minister.
就你 少做梦了
Yeah, you wish.
好吧 那么人齐了
All right. So we’re all here.
这次与中国首脑的会晤非常重要
These talks with China are of paramount importance.
东南亚那些蛮夷
Rogue states in Southeast Asia
已经在秘密开♥发♥核武
have begun secretly to develop nuclear weapons.
所以 与中国达成共识很关键
It is vital that we get China onside.
一般而言 中国不会支持我们的观点
Traditionally, China has been impervious to our concerns,
但我相信 要是时机恰当
but I believe Xiang Ping, given the opportunity,
向平有能力并愿意协助我们解除危机
can and will help defuse this situation.
鉴于他对西方的友好态度
Well, with his pro-West stance,
我们还是有机会的
it certainly offers an opportunity,
但要保证他的安全 这次会晤才能继续
but the talks can’t go ahead unless we can guarantee his safety.
我认为 安保得当就没问题
I believe, with the correct security, that we can.
如果旋风组在密谋行动 那就很危险了
If Vortex is operational, it’s just too dangerous.
我也同意 首相
I’m inclined to agree, Prime Minister.
我有个办法
There is a way.
瑞士政♥府♥同意把空中堡垒借给我们
The Swiss are willing to lend us Le Bastion.
那是他们在阿尔卑斯山脉的军事要塞
That’s their government fortress in the Alps.
一座非常优秀的高地工事
It’s a stunning example of architectural engineering at altitude,
可谓坚不可摧
and completely impregnable.
这样就能解决我们的安全问题
I mean, that should solve all our security issues.
那么会晤将继续进行
Then the talks go ahead.
帕姆拉 我希望你多温习普通话
Pamela, I hope you’ve brushed up on your Mandarin.
到时你和这里最好的特工
I’d like you in the room with me, and
会紧随我左右
your best man on security.
好的 首相大人
Yes, Prime Minister.
旋风组这边调查的怎么样了
Where are we on Vortex?
英格力士
English?
旋风组是个三人组
Vortex is three men.
一个是费舍尔 一个是卡尔兰科
Fisher was one, Karlenko was another.
而卡尔兰科今天被那第三个人杀害了
Karlenko was killed today on the orders of the third.
有什么线索吗
Any leads?
有 但需要时间调查
Yes, but I need time.
没时间了
We do not have time.
我们需要知道旋风组第三名成员的身份
We need to know the identity of the third person in Vortex.
给我一天的时间
Give me 24 hours.
再来一瓶罗曼尼康帝
Another bottle of Romainee-Conti?
没问题 您需要什么甜点吗
Of course. And would you like to choose dessert?
是的 就点你这甜心
Yes. You.
那我也要分杯羹
And bring two spoons.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
说吧 约翰尼 你想问我什么
So, come on, Johnny, what was it you wanted to ask me?
西蒙 你认识这个吗
Simon, do you know what this is?
有点像把钥匙
Some sort of key?
卡尔兰科和费舍尔各有一把
Karlenko and Fisher both had one,
也都因此而被杀害了
and they were both killed for them.
那我拿去给实验室的哥们看看再…
Well, I’ll give it to the boys at the lab and see…
卡尔兰科告诉我 第三个人就在军情七处里
Karlenko told me that the third man in Vortex is in MI7.
那你相信他说的吗
And you believed him?
西蒙 我必须要当着你的面问清楚
Simon, I have to ask you a question, face to face.
你觉得这个人会是谁呢
Do you have any idea who it might be?
约翰尼 我还以为你在怀疑我呢
Johnny, I thought you were about to accuse me.
怎么会 当然没有
No! I mean, honestly.
-什么 -西蒙·安布罗斯 邪恶的大反派
– What? – Simon Ambrose, the evil mastermind!
-快别说了 -我们中的大叛徒
– Don’t. Stop it. – The traitor in our midst!
你啊 你啊
You! You!
西蒙 你太幽默了
Simon, you are so funny.
快笑抽了
Hysterical.
天啊
Oh, dear.
塔克:快来洗手间 十万火急
不好意思 失陪一下 西蒙
Would you excuse me for one moment, Simon?
-长官 -塔克 你就不能等等吗
– Sir. – Tucker, can’t this wait?
长官 是安布罗斯
Sir, it’s Ambrose.
是啊 我知道是安布罗斯 我正和他吃饭呢
Yes, I know it’s Ambrose. I’m having dinner with him.
不是 他就是旋风组的第三个人
No, he’s the third man in Vortex.
西蒙·安布罗斯吗
Simon Ambrose?
他可是伊顿公学的高材生
He went to Eton.
西蒙
Simon.
别动
Leave it.
-你这是干什 -过去
– What are you… – Move.
-好 好 -快点 过去
– All right, all right. – Come on, move.
塔克
Tucker.
-你说你根本不认识卡尔兰科 -没错
– You said you never knew Karlenko. – That’s right.
那你如何解释这张照片
Then how do you explain these?
我潜入了卡尔兰科的计算机
I hacked into Karlenko’s computer.
这是你们俩在莫桑比克吧
You and him in Mozambique?
我有时也不能淋漓尽致 老兄
Sometimes I have trouble myself, old boy.
你就是旋风组的 你是旋风组的第三个人
You’re Vortex! You’re the third man in Vortex!
塔克 这太荒谬了
Tucker, this is ridiculous.
抱歉 我马上解决
Sorry, I’ll be with you in just a tick.
没错 我当时在莫桑比克
It’s true, I was in Mozambique.
你说什么
What?
但我是因为帕奇·柯特蒙才去的
I was there because of Patch Quartermain.
帕奇吗 抱歉 马上就好
Patch? Sorry, I’ll just be one second.
他才是你要抓的人
He’s the man you’re after.
-少糊弄我 -不好意思
– You’re bluffing! – Sorry.
军情七处为了逮捕他专门建了个秘密组织
I work for a secret organisation inside MI7
我就是其中一员
set up specifically to bring him in.
秘密组织里的秘密组织吗
A secret Secret Service?
是吗 那这个组织叫什么
Yeah? What’s it called?
到底叫什么
What’s it called?
阿米蒂奇·香克斯:英国卫浴品牌
阿米蒂奇
Armitage.
一个叫阿米蒂奇的秘密的秘密的秘密行动组织
A secret secret secret service called Armitage?
我们直接听命于首相
We answer only to the PM.
太离奇了吧 西蒙
It’s extraordinary, Simon…
事实就是如此
Indeed, it is.
你难道真的认为
…That you’d think for one moment
我会相信你这套不靠谱的胡诌乱扯吗
that I would fall for such a steaming pile of old baloney.
干得漂亮 塔克
Well done, Tucker.
果真是本月特工之星
You’re not Spy of the Month for nothing.
-谢谢夸奖 长官 -来 把枪给我
– Thank you, sir. – Here, let me take that.
好了 回家吧
Now go home.
-什么 -你才是胡诌乱扯的那个
– What? – You’re the one talking baloney.
你脑子里真是团浆糊 孩子 快走吧
You’re in way over your head, boy. Now run along.
不 我不走 长官 他在撒谎
No! I won’t go, sir. He’s lying.
我对你很失望 军情处对你很失望
You’ve let me down, you’ve let the Service down,
说实话 你也应该对自己感到失望
and, frankly, I think you’ve let yourself down.
-但我 -快给我离开
– But I… – Now get out!
帕奇·柯特蒙 怎么会是他呢
Patch Quartermain, of all people.
他炸掉了自己的双腿吗
Blowing his own legs off?
这就是我说的深藏不露
Now that’s what I call deep cover.
想想我之前多佩服他
And to think how much I admired him.
他讨厌你
He hates you.
-真的吗 -一直都是
– Really? – He always has.
他觉得你就是个自大的无名小卒
He thinks you’re a moron with no place in MI7,
蠢蛋一只 根本不配待在军情七处
a jumped-up grammar school nobody.
所以他才设计陷害你
That’s why he tried to destroy you.
听着 约翰尼 千万不要因为他毁了你的生活
Now, Johnny, just because he ruined your life,
你就失去理智
that’s no reason for you
单枪匹马地去找他算账
to go rogue and take him down on your own.
我真不应该跟你说这番话
God forbid I should put a crazy idea like that in your head.
晚安 西蒙
Good night, Simon.
约翰尼
Johnny,
我们可能要拿刚才那把钥匙去逮捕他
that key you showed me. We might need it to bring him in.
-谢谢 -不客气 长官
– Thank you. – You’re welcome, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!