来观看洛杉矶湖人队
to tonight’s game between the Los Angeles Lakers…
与明尼苏达森林狼队的比赛
and your Mi nnesota Timberwolves.

Joe!
乔 这边
Joe! Over here!
-真是个惊喜 -嗨
-What a surprise. -Hi.
-嘿 -这位子不错吧
-Hey. -Aren’t these seats great?
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah!
女士们先生们
Ladies andgentlemen,
州长杰西 文图拉 和标靶球场
Governor Jesse Ventura and the Target Center…
欢迎今晚的
would like to welcome this evening’s
赞助团体
Wolf Pack corporate sponsor,
某国际药业
STARKe Worldwide Pharmaceuticals.
他们保护球员和大众们
For the protection of the players and fans,
而且富有运动精神…
and in the spirit of good sports manship…
是我们啊
There we are.
他得整晚都这样吗
Does he have to do that all night long?
他就像个发♥情♥的母牛
It’s like living with a friggin’ cow.
他是个演员 演员们就这样 我错过了吗
-He’s an actor. They do that. -What’d I miss?
-妈妈 -什么 噢 才刚开始
-Mom! -What? Oh, it just started.
湖人队的马托斯 在发球区顶 传到篮下
Matos for the Lakers, top of the key, moves it on the wing.
噢 我的上帝 那是你父亲
Oh, my God! That’s your father!
湖人队的球星投了个三不沾可 真是不怎么样
One ofthe best of the Lakers. Shot in the air is no good.
球向场边弹去 噢
Rebound’s tapped towards the sideline. Ooh!
-噢 -雷吉 布朗特 冲到了人群里
-Ooh. -Reggie Blunt went right into the crowd.
-我得到球了 -那一定很疼
-I got the ball. -That had to hurt.
你没事吧 乔
Are you okay, Joe?
-没事吧 -对 谢谢
-All right? -Yeah. Thanks.
你♥爸♥爸被提升了
Did your dad get that promotion?
-明显是的 -你还好吧
-Apparently. -Are you all right?
-是啊 -嘿 这一跤摔的挺厉害啊
-Yeah. -Hey, that was one heck of a fall.
爸爸认识州长
Does dad know the governor?
-坐这里要小心点 -我不知道
-Careful whenyou sit there. -I don’t know.
里克
Rick!
-别吵了 -对不起
-Put a cork in it. -Sorry.
-拜托 -对不起
-Please. -Sorry.
对…对…对…
Sor…Sor…Sor…
噢 她投了
Oh. She shoots,
没有进… 噢 好
and she misses… oh, okay!
差远啦
Nice try. Too bad.
这球会追平的
And this is gonna tie it up.
来呀 面包片软妹纸
Bring it on, Wonder Bread.
你叫我面包片软妹纸吗
Did you call me Wonder Bread?
别害怕呀 沙龙
Don’t be scared of me, Sharone.
-我没害怕 -噢 没有 我控制了你
-I’m not scared of you. -Oh, no? I own you.
噢 爽 爽
Oh! Yes! Yes!
哈哈 投进了 棒极了
-Uh-huh. That was mine. That’s right.
-看来是真的 -什么
-So it’s true. -What’s that?
白种女孩不会跳舞
That white girls can’t dance.
噢 真的吗 沙龙
Oh, really, Sharone.
是的 就是这样
Yeah. That’s right.
好了 你们该回去了
All right. You guys gotta get outta here,
因为 我要回家了 再见
’cause I’ve gotta go home. Bye.
-再见 -好样的 不赖啊 沙龙
-Bye. -Good job. Nice work, Sharone.
去学学跳舞
Take some dance lessons.
那么 最终你还是出现了
So, you showed up after all.
我在森林狼的比赛半场结束后离开的
I left a T’wolf game at halftime.
我的座位就在场边
I had a…a courtside seat.
那么 我们来看看你是否学到了什么
Well, let’s see if you learned anything.
谢弗 向着篮圈推进
Scheffer heads towards the hoop.
在他眼里
You know when he gets this look in his eye,
防守形同虚设
the defense has no chance.
他是个天生的高手 没人能…
He’s like a force of nature, really. What can they…
-噢 -没人能在他面前得分
-Oh. -No one can score on him.
乔 谢弗…噢
Joe Scheffer…Ooh.
刚刚被
Just got beat…
一个女孩打败
by a girl.
刚才你们那是什么 这是一个姐♥妹♥们♥的项目
-What was that back there? -It’s like a big sister program.
我几个星期前开始自愿干这个的
Ijust started volunteering a couple ofweeks ago.
我在这一带长大的
I grew up around here.
刚才你在那里站了多长时间
How long were you standing there anyway?
我是在你刚开始做那个胜利舞蹈之前 就到了
I got there right before you did that little victory dance.
-如果你想知道的是这个的话 -噢 不 不 不
-If that’s what you’re asking. -Oh, oh, no, no.
请说点什么好让我那么想
Please say something now to make me feel less…
把自己扔下梯子去
Iike throwing myself down these steps.
好吧 我一定会很惊讶的
Okay. I’ll be flat out amazed…
如果我起码一个星期能在想你之外有余力顾及其它的事情
if I can think of anything else for at least a week.
起作用了
That’ll do.
-和那些女孩们在一起 你干得不赖 -谢谢
-You’re really good with those girls. -Thanks.
你知道工作的人们
Yeah, you know the people at work.
我想我把她们留的太迟了点
I think maybe I’m getting them a little late.
-真的吗 -嗯
-Yeah? -Mmm.
我今天被提升了
I got a promotion today.
-国内通讯总管 -真的啊
-Director of internal communications. -Really!
噢 我可不知道 噢
Oh, I don’t know about that. Oh.
-店里请客 梅格 -谢了 迈克
-On the house, Meggie. -Thank you, Mike.
-梅格 -对啊 我母亲曾在这里工作
-Meggie? -Yeah. My mom used to work here.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
以前我经常在那边做作业
I did most of my homework in that booth right over there.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
怎么
What?
关于你的头发
I don’t know about the hair.
-你不喜欢 -嗯 就是…我也不知道
-You don’t like it? -Well, it’s just… I don’t know.
你现在看上去和别人一样
You look like everybody else now.
那以前 我…
And before, I was…
以前你就是你 你是 乔
Well, you were you. You were…Joe.
你完全就是你自己
You were exactly who you were.
我没有得到一些乐观的回答
Well, I wasn’t gettin’ a lot of positive feedback…
-关于我以前是什么样
-with who I was.
也许你是问错人了
Maybe you were asking the wrong people.
-我们需要点音乐 -对 噢 我有钱
-We need music. -Yeah! Oh, I got money.
我有硬币
I got quarters.
-随机选择 -不 我告诉你了 我在这里长大的
-Random picks? -No. I grew up in this bar. I told you.
-我对这个音乐机一清二楚 -是啊
-I know this juke box by heart. -Right.
来考我
Try me.
好啊
Okay.
坐下 闭上眼睛 不许看
Sit down, shut your eyes and don’t look.
闭眼 闭眼
Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes.
A-7
A-7.
“你今晚的样子”
“The Way You Look Tonight.”
F-6
F-6.
“我喜欢那样”
“I Like it Like That.”
F-8
F-8.
“你”
“You”
“钻进我的头脑” 乔 你在和我调情吗
“Go to My Head.” Joe, are you flirting with me?
这么长时间了 我也不敢肯定
It’s been so long, I’m not really sure.
那么 就算是这样的
Well, let’s say that you were.
-好 -想跳舞吗
-Okay. -You wanna dance?
-在这里 -在酒吧里
-Here? -On the bar.
-不 -来吧
-No. -Come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
对不起 我想我还没有准备
I’m sorry. I just don’t think I’m ready.
来跳舞
To dance?
对 我还没准备跳舞
Yeah, I’m not ready to dance.

Okay.
今晚我很抱歉
sorry about tonight.
噢 不用
Oh. Don’t be.
真的 我能理解
Really, I understand that it, um,
对你来说时间还不够
hasn’t been that long for you.
是的 嗯…
Yeah. Um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!