啊 跟你说
Um, tell you what.
我要数五下
I’m gonna give you to the count of five
让你脱下这身西服
to get out of that suit…
然后带着你的光鲜无暇的脑袋
and get your shiny little blemish-free head
回到库房♥去
back into storage.
一 二
One. Two.

Three!
我要买♥♥下看到的这一身西装
I’ll take everything I see here.
要是你觉得有必要的话 我也可以买♥♥下那个脑袋
And if necessary I will buy that head.
乔 乔 乔
Joe! Joe! Joe!
嘿 梅格
Hey, Meg!
等等 梅格 梅格
Hold up, Meg, Meg!
-你要走了 -是的 没错
-Are you leavin’ already? -Yeah. Yeah.
看上去你和那些时髦的年轻人玩得挺好
Looks like you’re hangin’ with the cool kids now.
发型不错
Nice hair.
-你喜欢吗 -呵
-You like it? -Hmm.
你有什么事情
You wanna do something else?
你还欠我那杯加杏仁的咖啡
You owe me that almond-spiced latte.
呵 事实上我习惯早睡早起
Um, actually I keep pretty early hours.
现在才八点差二十
It’s only 20 to 8:00.
我还有好多整饰的事 还是改天吧
I have extensive grooming rituals. Maybe some other time.
好啊 改天吧
Okay. Some other time.
我度过的一些最好的时光已经
Some of the best times I’ve ever had have been…
改天了
other times.
-好了 晚安 乔 -晚安
-Yeah. Good night,Joe. -Good night.
晚安 梅格
Good night, Meg.
星期一怎么样
How ’bout Monday?
你说什么
What’s that?
星期一可以是改的那一天
Monday would be another time.
好吧
Okay.

Okay!
太好了
Great.
你今天感觉怎么样
How you feelin’ today?
自信 非常自信
Confident! Very confident.
-还自信吗 -噢 正好踢到我的下裆
-Still confident? -Aw,just kick me in the nuts.
伙计 来吧 我们只剩十天了
Dude, come on. We’re down to ten days.
到后面去
Let’s go to the back.
来呀 来呀 来呀
Come on, come on, come on.
练一下躲闪 来呀
Let’s do some evasion. Come on.
开始
Let’s go.
我要你集中注意力 我要你击打我的胸膛
I want you to focus. I want you to hit my chest.
这可是身体 不是沙袋
This is a body, not a bag.
现在 来呀 击打我的胸膛
Now, come on. Give it to me.
来呀 来呀 不对 不对
Come on, come on. No. No.
不对 不对 不对 不对
No, no, no, no, no.
-你得集中注意力 -我是 你把手抬起来
-You’ve gotta concentrate. -I am! You put your hands up,
来呀 击打我的胸膛 来呀
Come on! Give it to me! Come on.
面门 护住你的面门
Face. Cover the face.
我想要什么
What do I want?
为什么我不来点”药”
Why don’t I just “Buff Up”?
健壮起来
Buff up.
不会有什么帮助
Ain’t gonna help.
22号♥付款台现在开放
Checkout lane 22 is now open.
一 二 三 四…
One, two, three, four…
-哦 -对不起
-Aw. -Excuse me!
嗨 对不起 这是十件商品的付款台
Hey. Excuse me. This is the ten-item lane.
-你不能呆在这儿 -那你能怎么办
-You can’t stay here. -What are you gonna do about it?
他不能呆在这儿 对吗 这儿有十件商品的限制
He can’t stay here, right? This is a ten-item limit.
哈 没人管吗
Huh? Doesn’t anybody care?
这个家伙车里的东西远远超过了十件
This guy has got way more than ten items in his cart.
那你想怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
先生 要我帮忙吗
Sir. Can I help you?
不必了 我找到了
No. I got it.

Okay.
为你干杯 巨人
To you, Monster Man.
-那是什么 -是高蛋白饮料
-What’s that? -That’s a high-protein drink.
-和糖一起吃 -增加体重
-With candy? -For bulk.
那…你就想变成这样 哈
So…this is gonna be you, huh?
最终会的
Eventually it will be.
爸爸 打那个家伙并不能解决问题
Dad, fighting that guy is not the answer.
看 自从我决定去打
Look, as soon as I decided to fight,
好事不断发生
good things started to happen,
除了这瓶高蛋白饮料
with the exception of that protein shake.
我希望好事在我身上发生
I want good things to happen to me.

Hello?
嗨 这是梅格 哈珀
Hi. This is Meg Harper.
我是斯塔克制药公♥司♥的健康顾问
I’m the wellness coordinator at STARKe.
-哦 你大概是想找我爸 -是的 谢谢
-Oh! You probably want my dad. -Yeah, thanks.
爸爸 梅格?哈珀 斯塔克制药公♥司♥的运营协调员
Dad! Meg Harper, the STARKe wellness coordinator.
-娜塔丽 嗨 梅格 -嗨 乔 嗨
-Natalie. Hi, Meg. -Hi,Joe. Hi.
呵 看 那天晚上我没很注意
Um, look. You kinda caught me off guard the other night,
我忘了我
and I forgot that I sort of…
在星期一晚上已经有…有安排了
already have a…a thing on Monday night.
-安排 -是的
-Thing? -Yeah.
-那 你安排在什么时间 -七点
-Well, what time’s your thing? -At 7:00.
要是你想在那之后再见面
But if you wanted to meet me afterwards,
呵… 我不知道
um… I don’t know.
你可以九点以后到圣保罗的
You could meet me at the St. Agnes Gym
圣安格尼斯体育馆找我
in St. Paul anytime after 9:00,
因为到那时我的事该办完了
’cause by then I should be done with my thing.
那太好了 我会九点以后去
That’ll be great. I’ll stop by after 9:00.
太好了 行了 再见
That’s great. Okay. Bye.
准备好了吗 从一开始 预备 开始…
Ready? On one. Ready, and…
一 拍 一 拍 二 拍 二 拍
One, clap. One, clap. Two, clap. Two, clap.
保持面门的保护
Keep your face covered.

Good!
冒烟的乔 感觉不错 哈
Smokin’Joe! Feelin’ good, huh?
-对啦 -好 来呀 大块头 来呀
-Yeah! -Okay, come on, big guy. Come on.
-你还好吗 -不好
-You all right? -No!
-洗个澡 -行
-Shower? -Yeah.
乔 你看起来真不错 喔
Joe, you look great. Wow.
嗨 乔 乔-乔
Hey, Joey. Joe-Joe!
嗨 帕特 我只是想处理我的电子邮件
Hi, Pat. Just trying to take care of my emails.
我今天收了109封
I got 109 of them today.
啊 受欢迎的先生
Mmm. Senor Popular.
嘿 我们出去走走吧
Hey, let’s take a walk.
-去哪儿 帕特 -啊-哈 跟我来
-Where we goin’, Pat? -Uh-uh, bear with me.
你最近做了好多非常令大家惊异的工作 乔
You’ve been doing some pretty amazing work lately, Joe.
是吗
I have?
哦 你已经赶到明年去了 先生
Oh, you’ve really kicked it into the next gear, mister.
而且把它推上一个等级
Taken it up a notch.
这就是为什么我很高兴…不…
That’s why it is my pleasure…no…
我很荣幸…地提升你
my honor…to promote you!
不是你原来希望的媒体服务经理
Not to manager of media services, as you’d hoped.
而直接成了国内通讯总管
But all the way to director of internal communications.
-那更高了 是吧 -你说对了
-That’s higher, right? -You betcha.
嘿 嘿 这是什么
Hey, hey. What’s this?
一个离建筑这么近的空车位
An empty space so close to the building?
我想知道这是属于谁的呢
Who does it belong to, I wonder?
-不会吧
-No.
我知道该说什么了 帕特
I don’t know what to say, Pat!
等等 还有更多的 怎么还能有更多的呢
-But wait, there’s more. -How can there be more?
属于你自己的健康中心的钥匙 13号♥俱乐部
Your own key to the health center, Club 13.
-你是正式的了 -噢 看看这个
-You’re official now. -Oh, look at that.
还有…森林狼 今晚的
And…Timberwolves! Tonight.
球馆里最好的位置
Best seat in the house.
-不是骗我的吧 -噢 当然是真的
-No frickin’ way. -Oh, yes, frickin’ way.
哈 现在谁是老大了 哈
Yeah, where’s them bosses now, huh?
欢迎你们
The Minnesota Timberwolves would like to welcome you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!