用啤酒来洗刷我的悲痛
a quart of Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey.
那 看上去
So, let’s see.
你要么是在撒谎 要么是在长肚子
Either you’re lying or you’ve grown an ovary.
你多大了
How old are you again?
爸爸 我听害怕的
Dad, I’m scared.
害怕什么
What are you scared of?
我也不知道 就是想你
I’m not sure. I just miss you.
会好的 娜塔丽 我保证 会好的
It’s gonna be okay, Natalie, I promise. It’s gonna be fine.
那好 该你啦
Okay. Your turn.
你害怕什么
What are you scared of?
消失 我想是的
Disappearing, I think.
等一下
Hang on a second!
等等
Hang on!
你好
Hi.
你抽烟
Are you smoking?
得了吧
Please.
就象公♥司♥健康顾问
Like the coordinator of the company wellness program
他们也会抽烟
would smoke!
没错
Right!
你应该和我一起去
You should’ve come with me to
参加人力资源研讨会
the Human Resources Conference.
夏威夷 真是太美了
Hawaii… was amazing.
我给你买♥♥了一件小…东西
I brought you a little… something.
“George Kahumoku,Jr.唱的夏威夷爱情歌♥曲”
“George Kahumoku,Jr. Sings Hawaiian Love Songs.”
你没有它 对吧
You don’t have it, do you?
我没有
No!
所以我才走了三天
So, I’m gone for three days
员工就象学生一样在停车场打架
and employees are fighting like school kids in the lot.
这个麦金尼 我知道都恨这个大块头
I mean this McKinney, I know everybody hates that big jerk.
但这个乔 “谢泼德”…
But this Joe “Shepherd”…
-谢弗 乔 谢弗 -谢弗
-Scheffer. Joe Scheffer. -Scheffer.
是他去年为运营部做的那个录象
He did the video for the wellness program last year.
想起来了吗
Remember?
喔 他是那个搞声像的家伙
Oh, he’s the A-V guy.
视频交流专家
Video communications specialist.
噢 那就很不一般了
Ooh! That’s very different then.
事实上 杰里米 他很不错
Actually,Jeremy, he’s a good guy.
有一天 我遇见过他
I ran into him the other day.
他是个不爱说话 又埋头苦干的人
He’s quiet, hard-working.
也许现在有点过于敏感
Maybe a little shaky right now.
是因为他刚经历了一场离婚事件
He’s going through a divorce.
真让人伤心 他总跟我说有多么…
It’s really sad actually. He kept telling me how great…
事情发生之前有什么相关的问题吗
Any work-related problems prior to the incident?
他被允诺要升职都快一年了
He was promised a promotion almost a year ago,
可一直没升
and never happened.
那么 根本上说 他有点笨
So, basically, he’s a schmuck.
他可是一个富有爱心的父亲
The guy’s a devoted father,
一个辛勤的员工 有口皆碑
a hard worker with nothing but positive reviews.
你觉得这样的人有点笨
That makes him a schmuck?
他的妻子抛弃了他 他又错过了升职的机会
His wife left him. He was passed over for a promotion…
然后他在公♥司♥的停车场被人扇了耳光
and he just got bitch-slapped in the company parking lot.
我会得出…是的 他就是有点笨
I’m gonna go with… yeah!
那么我们都做了些什么工作了
So, what are we doin’ about it?
啊 “我们”已经给他留了几个电♥话♥
Well, “we” have left him several messages.
我正等他的回音…
I’m waiting to hear back…
哦 这可不够 都已经三天了
Whoa. That’s not enough. It’s been three days.
我们也在受审察 周围都是挑毛病的人
We’re under review. The efficiency Nazis are all over us.
员工在停车场打架从某种意义上说反映出
Employees fighting in the parking lot sort of undercuts…
公♥司♥运营部的工作 要是你明白我说的意思的话
the company wellness program, if you know what I mean.
你认为我的工作没做好
Do you think I’m not doing my job properly?
我怎么认为并不重要
It doesn’t matter what I think.
可要是他去起诉怎么办
But what if he decides to sue?
要是他起诉公♥司♥的领导部门
What if he sues the living daylights…
没有创造一个
out of the company for failure to create
安全的工作环境
a safe work environment,
或是 情绪不好
or, uh, uh, emotional distress?
但你和我 梅格
But you and me, Meg…
梅格 我们达成共识了吧
Meg, we’re on the same page.
我们是最好的队伍 我们可以处理好这件事
We’re the “A” team. We can make this go away.
我知道我们能
I know we can.
那我再给他打个电♥话♥
I’ll call him again.
别 那样的时机已经过去了
Nope. That time has passed.
你去找乔 “谢莱泼”
You go get Joe “Schlepper.”
是乔 谢弗
Joe Scheffer.
是乔 谢弗
Joe Scheffer.
-去找他 到他家 去… -去找他 到他家
-Go get him? At his house? Go… -Go get him. At his house.
到他家去找他 然后把他带回来工作
Go get him at his house and bring him back to work.
我知道你能办到
I know you can do it.
-梅格 好啦 去把他带回来 -好啦 好啦
-Megs? Yeah, go get him. -Yeah? Yeah.
再见
Bye-bye.
你好 乔
Hi, Joe.
你 呵 这三天离开过这间屋子吗
Have you, uh, left the house at all in the past three days?
我有些卫生要做
I had some cleaning to do.
呵 我看出来了
Mm-hmm. I can see that.
那是… 是漂白剂 哈
Is that… It’s bleach, huh?
这是唯一能去掉这些污点的
It’s the only thing that really gets the stains out.
能帮我拿会吗
Would you hold that for a minute?
当然 呵 乔
Sure. Um, Joe.
我们非常希望你能回去工作
We’d really like for you to come back to work.
你和我可以一起找到解决的办法
You and I can work through this thing together.
你觉得这个干了以后
Do you think this will dry
会比天花板的其它地方更暗吗
darker than the rest of the ceiling?
如果它干了以后更暗 那我就会注意到这个污点
If this drys darker, then I’m gonna notice this stain.
我总看见这个污点
I’m always gonna look at this stain right here.
我没准得重刷整个天花板
I’d have to paint the whole ceiling.
要不我现在就干吧
I might as well do that right now.
乔 能不能请你停一会儿
Joe, could you please slow down for a minute?
我真的想和你谈谈
I would really like to talk to you about this.
袋子里是什么 乔 是瓶子吗
What’s in the bag, Joe? Is that bottles?

No!
噢 我又得用漂白剂了
Oh! I’m gonna need more bleach.
我真的很想帮助你
I would really like to help you.
请听我说 乔
Please, Joe.
他拿走了我的东西
He took something from me.
你的停车位
Your parking space.
但他占的也不能说就是你的停车位
But it’s not exactly your parking space that he took,
对吧 乔
is it, Joe?
是的 就是 那就是我的停车位
Yes, it’s exactly that. It’s my parking space.
只要你回来工作
How about when you come back to work,
我们给你一个指定的停车位 怎么样
we give you an assigned space, huh?
我没法回去
I can’t go back.
为什么 乔
Why not, Joe?
你能不能别总叫我的名字
Would you mind not saying my name so much?
要不你就回来几个小时也行…
Maybe you could just come in for a couple of hours…
很对不起 我做不到
I’m sorry. I can’t.
麦金尼已经被停职反省了 乔
McKinney’s been suspended, Joe.
你又说我的名字了
You said my name again.
没问题 好 没问题
Fine! Okay, fine.
我再也不说你的名字了…决不
I will never say your name again…ever.
看 麦金尼这几个星期都不会回来的 乔
Look, McKinney’s not coming back for a few weeks, Joe.
那他得参加我那个
Then he has to attend my
叫” 放轻松” 的五步消火班
five-step anger diffusion workshop called “RELAX.”
-那意味着释放… -没关系的
-That stands for releasing… -It doesn’t matter.
谁说的 是调节情绪和…
No. Regulating emotional levels and…
“X”
“X.”
-我不会回去的 -你认为…
-I’m not comin’ back. -Do you think…
你不可以…
That you could not…
-不管你说什么 -噢 天哪 那你到底想要什么
-It doesn’t matter what you say. -Oh, geez! What do you want?

Oh.
对不起
I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!