The guy has got an attitude problem.
这家伙的态度很差
He listens to me. I can help you with that.
他听我的 我跟他沟通
He’s a shrimp.
他是个矮子
Shrimp? Rod Tidwell broke every receiving record you had last year.
矮子? 罗德将打破你球队的记录
I want a prototypical wide receiver, somebody who’s 6’3″, 220…
我要普通的接球员 身材适当的接球员…
not some guy who’s 5’10” and bitches in the locker room.
不是这么矮又爱抱怨的
I’m asking you…
我请你…
for a favor.
帮我个忙
I introduced you to your wife.
你太太是我介绍的
We’ve spent Christmases together.
我们曾共渡圣诞ue4d1
Holiday cheer, Dennis.
一起度假
Jerry, you’re reaching.
杰瑞 你走投无路了
I’m asking you for a favor!
我请你帮个忙
Don’t do this to me. We have history, Dennis.
别这样 多年老友了
We got history, all right.
没错 多年老友
You drove the prices up on me for years.
这几年你不断提高价码
Now it’s your turn to spend some time at the back of the line.
现在该你尝尝滋味
Dennis, don’t…
不ue4d1丹尼…
I started talking with Dennis Wilburn about your renegotiation this morning.
我跟丹尼谈过续约问题
Talking?
谈?
Jerry Rice. Andre Reed.
莱斯 安德瑞
Chris Carter.
克斯卡
I smoke all these fools! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
都不是我对手! 是啊
Yet they are makin’ the big, sweet dollar.
但他们赚得比我多
They are makin’ the kwan.
他们拥有”宽”
And you’re talkin’.
你却只在谈
Kwan? That’s your word?
“宽”? 你说”宽”?
Hell, yeah, that’s my word.
我是这么说
Some dudes might have the coin, but they’ll never have the kwan.
有些人有钱却得不到”宽”
What is…
什么意思…
It means love, respect…
就是爱 尊重…ue4d1
community, and the dollars too…the entire package.
地位和金钱一切的一切
The kwan.
“宽”
Great word.
好棒的字
Towel?
要毛巾?
No, I air dry.
不 自然干
Listen, Rod.
罗德ue4d1
I say this with great respect for you…
我慎重的跟你说…
but those players you mentioned, Rod…
你刚才提的那些球员…
they’re marquee players…
他们都是轴心球员…
and this deal…
这次谈的…
You know, we… Marquee?
你知道 我们… 轴心?
Here’s what I’m saying. This is a renegotiation.
我要说的是ue4d1这次是续约
We want more from them, so let’s give them more.
想赚钱就要卖♥♥力
Let’s show them your pure joy of the game.
表现你的真正实力
Let’s bury the attitude a little bit and show them…
丢开坏脾气…
Wait.
等一下
You’re telling me to dance. No.
你要我去奉承? 不
I’m saying to get back to the guy…
我是说找回当初…
who first started playing this game.
热爱足球的你
Remember way back when, when you were a kid?
记得小时候?
It wasn’t just about the money, was it?
不是只为钱吧?
Was it?
是吗?
Was it?
是吗?
Do your job.
做好你份内的事
Don’t you tell me to dance.
别叫我去奉承
Fine. Fine!
随你便
I am an athlete. I am not an entertainer!
我是运动员 不是演员
Fine! These are the ABC’s of me, baby.
随便 我很在意这种事
I do not dance, and I do not start preseason without a contract.
我不奉承 没续约我不练球
Fine! Fine! Fine!
随便ue4d1
Jerry, talk to me.
杰瑞 跟我说话ue4d1
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe, Jerry.
深呼吸
I am out here for you.
我来这里只为了你
You don’t know what it’s like to be me out here for you.
你无法体会我此刻的心情
It is an up-at-dawn, pride-swallowing siege…
彻夜无眠 尊严放一边…
that I will never fully tell you about, okay?
苦思如何才能让你明瞭
Just…God, help me!
帮助我
Help me, Rod. Help me help you.
罗德 帮我 帮我ue4d1帮你
Help me help you.
帮助我ue4d1帮你
Help me help you.
帮我来帮助你
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You are hanging on by a very thin thread.
你看来快崩溃了
I dig that about you!
我喜欢你那德行
No contract? “Help me, help me!”
没合约? 帮我? 我帮你帮大家
That’s my man!
真有一套!
Hey, I’m happy to entertain you.
很高兴能取悦你
Help me! Help me!
帮我 帮我
I’ll see you in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶见了
Come on, man.
杰瑞 别这样
Hey, see, that’s the difference between us.
这就是我们的差别
You think we’re fightin’, and I think we’re finally talkin’.
你认为我们交恶ue4d1 我认为我们终于沟通了
Unless you love everybody, you can’t sell anybody.
除非你爱每一个人ue4d1否则什么都卖♥♥不出去
Dennis Wilburn called from Arizona to say…
丹尼打电♥话♥来说…
he’s faxing in the new offer for Tidwell on Thursday morning.
星期四上午传真合约来
And he said you’d be happy. Glad.
他说你会开心ue4d1高兴
Did he say “happy” or “glad”?
他说开心还是高兴?
Glad. He said glad. Glad.
高兴 他说高兴
Glad is good.
高兴也好
Glad’s good. We could sure use that commission.
对 我们需要那笔佣金
Here, I did a rundown on where you stand financially.
这是财务收支状况
I sunk most of what I had into this condo.
我把钱投资到房♥地♥产♥ue4d1
You don’t have to explain. It devalued and…
不用解释 但却贬值了…
Look, the other night… I want to apologize.
那天晚上…我想道歉
Yeah, what happened there?
怎么回事?
We’re two people working together. We can’t have atmosphere.
一起工作最好别有怪气氛
No, I’m really relieved that you said that.
对 你说得很对
The other night, I was lonely…
那天晚上我只是ue4d1寂寞…
and I felt you understood something.
以为你了解
But we’ve got a company to think about. Yes.
但现在我们一起弄公♥司♥ue4d1是啊
I will never take advantage of you in that way again.
我绝不会再占你便宜
Good. You walked out on a job for me.
好 你为我辞去工作
This is how I repay you? Can this be right?
我却这样? 帐目表正确吗?
Exactly.
很正确
This is one of those times when you need to be alone with your thoughts…
现在最好让你专心工作…
and think about everything that’s gone wrong and how to fix it…
想想哪里错了? 如何补救…
and, you know, just be alone.
就是不受打扰
Alone. Alone, alone, alone.
独处
Alone.
独自一人
You wanna go out to dinner? I know a great place.
晚上一起吃饭? 我知道个好餐馆
The guy’s an utter loser, so I broke up with him.
我跟他分手
Then he started stalking me.
他却缠着不放
What’s the current definition of stalking?
怎么缠法?
Coming over uninvited.
未经同意登门拜访
Coming over uninvited. So Romeo under the balcony is a stalker?
这么说罗密欧也爱缠人
Exactly. Oh, stop!
没错 别乱扯
I love guys like that. I would date somebody that way.
我喜欢他这样的人 我会和这样的人约会
I would too. I would date anybody, for that matter.
我也是 我也愿意
They’re always just coming over uninvited anyway.
他们总是出其不意
Excuse me. Ladies? Ladies?
抱歉 女士们
Good evening.
晚安
I’m looking for Dorothy Boyd.
我找陶乐茜·波伊
She’s in the kitchen.
她在厨房♥
Laurel. Jerry. Hi.
萝拉 杰瑞
So where are you taking her tonight?
你带她去哪里?
You’re the nanny?
你就是保姆?
Au pair. Au pair, is it?
育儿员 育儿员?
Yeah.
是的
He likes you.
他喜欢你