What’s happenin’?
什么事?
Are you Hootie?
你是胡迪吗?
No, I am not Hootie.
不 我不是胡迪
No, punk.
不是的
Is it gonna be San Diego or Denver?
加入圣地牙哥还是丹佛?
Surf or ski.
冲浪还是滑雪
He’ll either surf or ski. Go to Denver!
两队都好 去丹佛
I’ll either surf or ski. Right here!
不是冲浪就是滑雪 这里
At last, I find you.
终于ue4d1找到你了
What am I doing here? I feel like I’m five years late for the prom.
我来干嘛? 根本没人注意我
Come with me. Nobody cares about me being here.
跟我来 没人在乎我来不来
We’re gonna go downstairs and walk through this lobby.
我们下楼走过旅馆大厅
I want every media guy, every player’s rep, everybody…
我要各大媒体ue4d1各经纪人…
to see you for what you are…
都知道你是…
the best-kept secret in the NFL.
我的秘密武器
The most commanding wide receiver in the game.
最威风的接球者ue4d1
You are fast, fierce, wildly charismatic.
速度快 勇猛 球技超群
You are the man. You are the man. You ready?
就是你 顶尖高手 准备好了?
Let’s go. Let’s walk.
我们走 走
You are the greatest, fiercest.
最勇猛
You are the man.
顶尖高手
Let’s do it.
上吧
How are you? How’s it goin’?
你好 你好
Where’s Cush? He’s upstairs.
克许呢? 在楼上
It’s good you were able to hang onto Cushman.
不错你还留住了克许
Will it be San Diego or Denver? We’ll know tomorrow.Meet Rod Tidwell.
他选圣地牙哥还是丹佛 明天才知道 这是罗德
How’re you doin’, my man? 110 receptions, 1,550 yards last year.
你好 去年纪录110场1550码
I’d like you to meet Rod Tidwell.
你好 他是罗德·廷威
What’s up, man?
你好
110 receptions, 1,550 yards last year. That’s right.
去年纪录110场1550码 没错
Now I’m going to talk about Rodney Tidwell who is…
这位是罗德·廷威…
the fiercest wide receiver in the NFL.
当今最棒的接球员
I came all that way just to walk the lobby.
老远跑来为了在大厅走一圈
Yeah. Might have even worked too.
对 还不确定有没有用
Yeah? Shit, let’s do that shit again.
是吗? 再去走一次
They’re shooting a Reebok ad.
他们在拍球鞋广♥告♥
Where are my endorsements? You know what I’m saying?
杰瑞 我的广♥告♥呢?
I didn’t get no love from Chevy.
汽车广♥告♥不找我
I didn’t get no love from Pepsi.
饮料广♥告♥不找我
I didn’t even get no love from that Energizer bunny.
连电磁广♥告♥都不找我
I ain’t getting no love from Nike.
耐克运动鞋不找我
Obviously I ain’t gettin’ no love from Reebok.
雷霸运动鞋也不找我
Did I ever tell you my Reebok story?
我说过雷霸的故事吗?
Gotta get back to Cushman.
我必须去找克许
You gotta get back to your golden paycheck.
去找你的金饭碗
I’ll boil it down for you.
我告诉你怎么回事ue4d1
Fuck Reebok.
去他的雷霸
All they do is ignore me. Always have.
根本不甩我 总是这样
Always have.
一直如此!
You know what was great about you down there?
刚才你表现得很好
For about five minutes, you unloaded that rather large chip…
因为你没有摆出…
that resides right there on your shoulder.
排斥的态度
You let people in.
你接受别人
You were brilliant.
你酷毙了
Brilliant? Brilliant.
真的? 酷毙了
Really? Now take care. I’ll see you tomorrow.
真的? 保重 明天见
You’re loving me now, aren’t you?
现在爱我了吧?
I’m not about love. I’m about showing you the money.
除了爱还要让你赚大钱
I was just testing you, Jerry.
我试试你忘了没
But to hear you say that makes me love you, baby!
听你这么说ue4d1我真爱你
You know? Jerry, come back!
明白吗? 杰瑞 回来
How was your flight? Good, man. How was yours?
旅途好吗? 很好
How was your flight? Good, man. How was yours?
旅途好吗? 很好
What size are you? Twelve and a half.
你穿几号♥鞋? 12号♥半
Grab a couple pairs of them new shoes by the door.
门口有很多鞋 你自己选几双
Cush. Matt.
克许 麦特ue4d1
We have a decision to make.
做决定时刻到了
San Diego just came in with a last minute scenario. It’s big.
圣地牙哥提供很好的合约
Well, he’s got to go number one.
他要做排名第一的球员
He goes number one, but San Diego wants to trade him up with Denver…
会的 圣地牙哥尽力…
and they want him bad.
争取他
What happened to Denver?
丹佛呢?
This stuff tends to happen the night before a draft.
为争优秀球员他们真疯狂
Let me tell you something. San Diego is crazy to the tune of…
圣地牙哥提供7年3千万合约…
seven years for 30, signing bonus of eight.
奖金8百万
Should I unplug the phone?
把电♥话♥线拔掉?
Reporters. They’ve been calling all night.
是记者 不断打电♥话♥来
Just be friendly and say, “No comment.” We’ll tell the world in 12 hours.
你和气的说”不予置评” 12小时后宣布
Talking and saying nothing, man…it is an art I have not mastered.
言不及义的话我不在行
Well, let me do it. Wait.
让我来
For you, it’s a pleasure.
为你们 我很乐意
This is Cush.
我是克许
It’s Sugar. Is Maguire there? Just sniff if he’s there.
我是休葛 马圭尔在吗? 在的话你就吸吸鼻子
All right, buddy. Just remember, you’re swimming with the big boys now.
好吧 要知道你可是大人物呐ue4d1
Let your dad do all the talking. I got you the deal you needed.
签约的事让你♥爸♥爸谈 我才有你们要的合约
This is business, not friendship.
这是生意别谈友情
You gotta be strong ’cause you’re global now, worldwide.
坚强点 你是国际巨星了
Okay, buddy?
好吗?
I’ll see you later. Bye.
待会见 再见
No comment.
不予置评
He’s got it all wrong. It’s Cush on the big TV again.
报导不正确 克许又上电视了
I’m sick of me already. I’ve got “Cushlash.”
我看腻了 我患克许恐惧症
Cushlash
克许恐惧症
Now, Matt, before I go back to Denver…
麦特 我去跟丹佛谈之前…
we should put something down on paper.
我们先签经纪契约如何?
Something that says, “I’m with Jerry Maguire.”
我跟杰瑞·马奎尔
Not right now.
现在不行
Do I know everything there is to know here?
发生什么事了吗?
You fellas aren’t talking with Bob Sugar, are you?
你没跟巴布·休葛谈过吧?
Apparently, Denver wanted to deal with him instead of you.
丹佛队想要他 不是你
Said who? Sugar?
谁说的? 休葛?
I’m learning as I go here.
我不太懂
So you empowered Bob Sugar to deal with Denver behind my back?
你跟巴布·休葛暗中交涉?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I love my son. I love your son. I love your son!
我爱我儿子 我爱你儿子 我爱你儿子
I brought Denver to 20 million. Denver deals with me all the time.
我提议2千万 丹佛同意
You listened to Sugar.
居然听巴布·休葛的?
Bob Sugar, Matt, is a child.
巴布·休葛太嫩了
You let that snake in the door?
你听这种小人指引?
This is a rookie mistake.
算了 别提了
You want Denver. I’ll fix this whole thing up for you.
你要丹佛 我替你安排
You didn’t sign anything with Sugar, right?
没跟休葛签契约吧?
Tell me you didn’t sign.
说你没有签ue4d1
Tell me you didn’t sign ’cause I’m still sort of moved…
因为我仍相信…
by your “My word is stronger than oak” thing.
你一言九鼎
We signed an hour ago.
一小时前签的
You were in the lobby with the black fella.
你在大厅ue4d1跟黑人在一起
I’m sorry, Jerry. I just wanna play football.
杰瑞 抱歉 我只想踢足球
What do I do? How do I spin this?
怎么办? 怎么解释?
Honey, it’s spun.
得了 谁不知道?
What did I do to you?
为什么这样对我?
It’s all about you, isn’t it?
总是我 我 我
“Soothe me, save me, love me.” Stop moving.
安慰我 救我 爱我 别动了
Could you stop moving? I have to finish my job.
别走来走去 我必须工作
Everything is on the fucking run with us.
我们正吵得面红耳赤
Jerry, you and I are salespeople. We sell.
杰瑞 我们是销♥售♥员 卖♥♥东西
It’s not “Love me.”
不是”爱我”
It’s not “Trust my handshake.”
不是”信任我的友情”
It’s “Make the sale,” “Get it signed.” There shouldn’t be confusion about that.
签字 售出 有什么难的?
Just jump right into my nightmare. The water is warm.
不帮我还泼冷水