Right now?
现在?
Don’t do it.
别去
Bye.
再见
We’ll see you all again.
各位再见了
Sleep tight.
祝好梦
Bye.
再见
Let’s see how they do without us.
少了我们看他们怎么办
Thank you.
谢谢
I know this is a bad time, but you will have a medical program?
我不该现在问ue4d1但你有医疗保险吧?
Sure, yes, medical.
当然 医疗保险
I don’t know what I…
我不确定…
When you think about what you did there, don’t panic.
回想刚才的决定时 别惊慌
We’re gonna be okay. We’re gonna be great.
不会有事的 会顺利渡过
We’re gonna be…
我们会…
great.
成功的
Yes.
是的
I wonder what he said.
不知他说了些什么
My favorite aunt is hearing impaired.
我姑妈会手语
He just said, “You complete me.”
他说 你让我更完美
We’ve all got a problem.
我们都有问题
We’re all stuck in some kind of pattern.
我们都遇到了瓶颈
It’s true. She was making an excellent point.
没错 她说得很有道理ue4d1
We have come here to support one another…
我们聚会是为了互相帮助…
and we don’t even listen to one another.
但大家却各说各话
Women are taught not to see each other as good people.
女人看女人都不顺眼
We see each other as the enemy. We’re competition for men.
女人把女人当敌人 为争男人
It’s true. We have this terrible competition thing going on.
没错 女人的战争
I really, really hated women, and then I met you guys…
以前我真的很讨厌女人 直到遇到你们…
and you’re like, you know, me.
跟我一样的人
And it’s important because I know that you can be my friends.
这很重要 因为你们是我朋友
What about medical? Of course medical.
医疗保险呢? 当然有
You are a single mother. You have given up the right to be frivolous.
你是单亲妈妈 不能草率行事
If you had read what he wrote, you would have left with him too.
看过他的文章 你也会像我一样
I can always take that job in San Diego.
我可以回圣地牙哥工作
Do you know how much those Well-Child exams cost?
你知道儿童体♥检♥多少钱?
$150. Yes, that’s right.
150元 没错
And that’s just when he’s well.
这是没生病时的价钱
Where is Ray?
雷呢?
Asleep in the living room. That’s wonderful.
在客厅睡觉 真是的
The next time you decide to lecture me…
下次要训话…
don’t leave my boy with that divorced women’s group.
别把我儿子丢在离婚妇女堆中
So I finally got in touch with my anger.
我终于知道为什么生气了
Yeah! You go, Alice!
太棒了 爱丽丝
What’s her problem? Quit her job.
她怎么了? 她辞职了
My God, what did I do?
天 我做了什么?
Function, function, function.
运作 不停运作
Forward motion is everything.
行动最重要
Cush saves all.
克许是救兵
You go to Texas.
去德州
You keep one superstar, and they’ll all follow.
留住明星球员别人都会跟来
There’s no real loyalty. None.
世上没有忠诚 没有
And the first person who told me that was you.
只有你跟我说过这两个字
I think I was trying to sleep with you at the time.
当时想跟你上♥床♥
Well, it worked. And I will not let you fail.
目的达到 我绝不让你失败
You areJerry Ma-fuckin’-guire!
你是杰瑞”他妈的”马圭尔
That’s right. King of the house calls.
没错 说服客户的高手
Master of the living room.
会客厅的主人
This is working.
有效 我好多了
You are not a loser.
你不是失败者
Who said anything about loser? Mistake.
谁曾经提到失败者? 说错了
I meant something else. When do you want to leave?
别误会 何时出发?
Matt? I’m in the back den, Jer.
麦特 杰瑞 我在后面
You like a bloody beer?
来杯血腥啤酒?
I’m fine. Beer and tomato juice.
不用了 啤酒加蕃茄汁
I’m fine.
不用了
I’m here today. We spent a lot of time together.
今天花很多时间与你们相处
You know how much I care about you and your son.
我关心你和你儿子
I’m quite concerned because if you stay with SMI, your son…
我很坦白 我关心你们 若跟着SMI 你儿子…ue4d1
We decided to stay with you.
我们决定跟你
I’m not really a hugger, and yet…
通常我不拥抱人…
I can’t let go.
我不想放开你
I told myself, “He shows up, we stick with him.”
我告诉自己 他出现 我们就跟着他
Hey, Jerry, how’s it goin’?
杰瑞 你好
How are you, Cush? How are you?
克许 你好吗?
You remember Keith? Keith, how you doin’?
记得奇斯吗? 奇斯 你好
I want him to go number one in the draft…
我要他当排名第一的球员…
and I want him to play.
我要他上场打球
It’ll either be Denver or San Diego. He’ll go number one.
丹佛与圣地牙哥都抢着签约 他会排名第一
I’ll either surf or ski. I don’t care. Denver’s where he should be.
冲浪或滑雪都好 他该参加丹佛队
I’ll give it everything.
我尽力而为
You know I don’t do contracts…
我不签合约…
but what you do have is my word…
但我向你保证…
and it’s stronger than oak.
我一言九鼎
~ I was so tired ~
~ 我很累 ~
~ Just call me angel ~
~ 叫我天使 ~
~ Breaking her heart ~
~ 伤透她的心 ~
~ And I’m free ~
~ 我自♥由♥了 ~
~ Free fallin’ ~
~ 自♥由♥自在 ~
~ yeah, I’m free ~
~ 我自♥由♥了 ~
~ Free fallin’ ~
~ 自♥由♥自在 ~
Hello?
喂?
Is Avery there?
艾芙瑞在吗?
She had to fly to Atlanta.
她去亚特兰大开会
She had a meeting at the NFL office. The Playhouse rocks.
她在办公室开会 玩具屋棒极了
Wait. Oh, God. Sweetheart…
等一下 甜心…
Hello? Go sit by Chad. Sorry.
喂? 坐好 抱歉
That was my son and the nanny.
是我儿子和保姆
What are they all doing in our office? Nanny?
怎么会在办公室? 保姆?
I prefer “child technician.”
应该称育儿员
I had the calls transferred to my house so I could go over some of your stuff.
我把电♥话♥转到家里 顺便翻阅帐簿纪录
That’s fine. Dorothy, we are back.
很好 陶乐茜 我们东山再起了
We are so very, very back.
再振雄风了
I re-signed Cush. We’re set.
我签下克许 安了
I am so happy for you.
我真替你高兴
Happy for us. Happy for us.
为我们高兴 为我们高兴
Okay, happy for us.
好 为我们高兴
Rod, being at the draft with me is a good idea.
罗德 听我的安排 相信我
Just get on the plane and meet us. Why not?
快上飞机 机场门口见 好的
Good. We’ll see you there. God bless you.
好 待会见 愿神保佑你
Avery will meet you at the “B” gate at 4:15. Don’t be late.
艾芙瑞4点15在B门等你 别迟到
Do you know the human head weighs eight pounds?
你知道人脑袋有8磅重?
Did you know that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed…
你知道四分卫艾克曼在6年之内…
for 16,303 yards?
足球传了16303码?
Do you know bees and dogs can smell fear?
你知道蜜蜂和狗能测知恐惧?
I put Tidwell on the same floor at the Marriott Marquis.
罗德房♥间跟你们同一层
He doesn’t smoke, does he? I don’t know.
他不抽烟吧? 我不知道
Did you know the career record for most hits is 4,256…
你知道最高打击纪录者…
by Pete Rose who is not in the Hall of Fame?
遭棒球名人馆除名?
Do you know that my next-door neighbor had three rabbits?
你知道我邻居养了3只兔子?
I can’t compete with that.
我说不过他
So did we go over everything?
都确认了?
Yes? Yep.
对吗? 对
Back on Tuesday, right? Yeah.
星期二回来? 对
Ray, have a good time at school. Wish me luck.
雷 上学愉快! 祝我好运
Luck!
祝好运
How’re you doin’, Jerry?
杰瑞 你好吗?
How are you, man? We should really be sellin’ these.
你好 杰瑞 这该用卖♥♥的
Terrific. This is my agent. You might want to get his autograph.
我的经纪人 叫他签个名
Man, my hand’s getting tired.
我的手好酸
Excuse me.
抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!