Like I say, don’t make it harder than it is.
别让大家难做人
I’ve gotta be honest with you.
老实说
This is very personally distressing for me.
你的决定令我痛苦
I haven’t seen you since we were with that stripper. Remember her name?
海滩脱衣舞娘 记得她名字?
I do. It was April. That’s my job…
我记得 她叫艾波 我的工作…
to remember the names of skanks you bang on the road.
就是记住这一切
It’s not about the money. I do it all for you.
不为钱 只为了你
This is Jerry Maguire still holding for Katarina.
我是杰瑞 仍等凯特接电♥话♥
I’m talking about money.
我是说赚大钱
I gotta tell ya, it’s been a great day.
知道吗? 今天真棒
Are you in or out? It’s not show friends. It’s show business.
加入或退出? 与友谊无关 这是生意
You are in.
你加入了
He can’t do shit. That’s good.
他狗屁不会 很好
I want to cry for what they did to you at SMI.
杰瑞 我替你感到难过
If we weren’t right in the middle of the Acura deal…
若不是汽车广♥告♥…
you know I’d go with you.
我一定跟你走
Oh, God!
杰瑞ue4d1天啊!
Call waiting. Who could be calling me now?
插拨? 谁会现在打来?
Hi. Kathy Sanders.
我是凯西·珊卓
It’s still me.
还是我
Kathy, Why are you crying?
凯西 你为什么哭?
So you’re in.
那你加入了
Rod? Jerry Maguire. How’re you doin’?
罗德 我是杰瑞 你好吗?
How’re you doin’? I’ll tell you how I’m doin’.
你好吗? 我会告诉你我好不好
I’m sweatin’, dude! I’m sweatin’ my contract.
事实上我很担心 担心我的合约
I’m sweatin’ Bob Sugar telling me I’m missing endorsements by being with you.
巴布·休葛打电♥话♥给我 他说跟着你麻烦大了
That’s how I’m doin’. You know what I’m sayin’?
这就是我好不好 听到我说的话吗?
I hear you. That’s why I’m calling.
听到了 所以我打电♥话♥来
I hear that you hear what I’m saying, but do you truly hear what I’m saying?
我知道你听到了 但是你真的听到吗?
I hear what you’re saying, Daddy.
爸 我听到了
Maybe the best thing is that we get together in person.
约个时间见面谈
Would you mind holding? I just got someone…
罗德 稍候好吗? 我刚好有人…
Didn’t you tell my wife, “More personal attention”?
你跟我太太说会多关照我?
Did you not tell my wife, “More personal attention”?
有没有跟我太太说过?
I said, “More personal attention.”
我说过会多关照你
Good, ’cause we’re just getting started on my list of things you need to know.
好 现在让你知道我要什么
You can take notes.
你可以记下来
I will kill for you, maim for you, rape and pillage for you.
你要我做什么我都照办
I am a valuable commodity. I go across the middle.
我是不可多得的球员 我跑过中场
I see a dude coming at me, trying to kill me, I tell myself…
看到对方球员 他想阻挡我 我对自己说…
“Get killed. Catch the ball.”
管他的 接球再说
Touchdown. I make miracles happen.
触地得分 我创造奇迹
Are you in, or are you out?
你加入还是退出?
I’m from Arizona. I broke Arizona records.
我来自亚历桑那州 我打破亚历桑那州纪录
I went to Arizona State. I’m a Sun Devil, man.
我是亚历桑那大学毕业 我是亚历桑那队球员
Now you want Arizona dollars.
你想赚亚历桑那的钱
Exactly. I understand what you’re saying.
没错 我懂了
I’m sitting here with an ant problem.
我家蚁满为患
I got ants going up and down my hallway.
到处是蚂蚁
My brother Tee Pee’s room is flooded with…
我弟弟的房♥间淹水…
We got a flood in Tee Pee’s room. Hang on. Say hello toJerry Maguire.
堤比的房♥间淹水 稍候 跟杰瑞打招呼
Hello, Brother Maguire.
你好 马圭尔大哥
Hello, Tee Pee. My house is falling apart!
堤比 你好 杰瑞 我家屋子快散了
Nobody’s looking out for Rod Tidwell.
没人关照罗德·廷威
We don’t know where we’re gonna live in a year.
明年住哪里都不知道
And I’m supposed to be a superstar, man!
我该成为超级巨星
I need your decision. Are you in or out?
请决定 加入还是退出?
You’re gonna be happy you stayed with Bob Sugar ’cause I am the Terminator!
跟着我 最骠悍的经纪人
I am a role model! I have a family to support. Hear me?
我是体育之星 我要养家活口 听到了吗?
I wanna stay in Arizona. I want my new contract.
我要待在亚历桑那队 我要签新合约
But I like you. Yes, I like you, Jerry.
但我喜欢你 对 我喜欢你
My wife likes you.
我太太喜欢你
You’re good to my wife. I will stay with you.
你对我太太很好 我会跟着你
That’s great. I’m very happy.
太棒了 我很高兴
Are you listening? Yes.
你在听吗? 是的
That’s what I’m gonna do for you.
我要为你做件事
God bless you. But this is what you’re gonna do for me.
杰瑞 愿神保佑你 但你要为我做一件事
What can I do for you? Just tell me.
我能做什么? 告诉我
What can I do for you?
有什么能效劳的?
It’s a very personal, very important thing.
这是非常私人 非常重要的事
Hell, it’s a family motto.
我们家的座右铭
Are you ready? I’m ready.
准备好了? 好了
Just wanna make sure you’re ready.
真的准备好了?
Here it is.
开始了
Show me the money.
让我赚大钱
Show…
让…
me…
我…
the…
赚…
money!
大钱!
Doesn’t it make you feel good just to say that?
杰瑞 觉得很棒吗?
Say it with me one time. Show you the money.
跟着我一起说 让你赚大钱
You can do better than that. Say it with meaning, brother.
你可以说得更好 放入感情真心的说
I got Bob Sugar on the other line. I better hear you say it.
巴布·休葛一定会说
Show you the money.
让你赚大钱
Not show “you.” Show “me” the money.
不是让”你” 是让我赚大钱
Show me the money. Yeah! Louder!
让我赚大钱 对 大声点
Show me the money.
让我赚大钱
You got to yell that shit! Show me the money!
要大声吼才行 让我赚大钱
I need to feel you! Show me the money!
加入感情 让我赚大钱
You better yell!
杰瑞 再大声一点!
Show me the money!
让我赚大钱
Show me the money!
让我赚大钱
Do you love this black man? I love this black man!
你喜欢我吗? 我喜欢你
Show me the money!
让我赚大钱
I love black people! I love black people!
我爱黑人 我爱黑人
Who’s your motherfucker, Jerry? You’re my motherfucker!
谁是你的朋友? 你是我的朋友
What you gonna do? Show me the money!
你想怎么做? 让我赚大钱
Congratulations. You’re still my agent.
恭喜 你仍是我的经纪人
Well, don’t worry.
别担心
Don’t worry.
别担心
I’m not gonna do what you all think I’m gonna do, which is just flip out.
我不会做 你们认为我会做的
Let me just say as I…
让我说句话…
ease out of the office…
再离开…
I helped build…
我帮助创立了…
I’m sorry, but it’s a fact…
抱歉 但事实上…
that there is such a thing as manners.
做人应该有分寸
A way of treating people.
待人的方法
These fish have manners.
这些鱼 有分寸
These fish have manners.
这些鱼ue4d1有分寸
In fact, they’re coming with me. I’m starting a new company…
事实上 我要带它们走 我要开家新公♥司♥…
and the fish will come with me.
鱼会跟着我
You can call me sentimental.
你可以说我感情用事
The fish, they’re coming with me.
但是鱼将跟着我走
Come on. Come on. You come on.
来ue4d1跟我走
Come here. How is that?
来吧
If anybody else…
还有谁…
wants to come with me…
想跟我走…
this moment will be the moment of something real…
重新拓展…
and fun and inspiring…
一起创立一个…
in this godforsaken business…
真实 有趣 具启发性的…
and we will do it together.
公♥司♥ 一起创立
Who’s coming with me? Who’s coming with me?
谁跟我走? 谁跟我走?
Who’s coming with me besides…
谁跟我走除了…
Flipper here?
这只”飞宝”?
This is embarrassing.
真是尴尬啊
All right.
好吧
Shall we? I’m…
走吧? 我…
I’m three months away from the pay increase.
再过三个月我就加薪了
I will go with you.
我跟你走
Dorothy Boyd, thank you.
陶乐茜·波伊 谢谢你