These three? Come here. Let me see you.
这三件? 来 让我看看
Man, whoever snagged him must be some classy babe.
他求婚的对象一定气质出众
Don’t ever stop fucking me!
不准停ue4d1干我
Sooner or later I will have to stop.
早晚都得停的
Never been better!
好极了!
Never better!
爽极了
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
If you ever want me to be with another woman for you…
你若要我跟别的女人做♥爱♥…
I would do it.
我也愿意
I’m not interested in it.
我对女人没兴趣
There was a time it felt normal for me…
虽然我曾习以为常…
but it was a phase…
但都过去了…
a college thing, like torn Levi’s…
大学时代的事 像穿破裤子…
or law school for you.
或像你念法律一样
Want anything from the kitchen? I’m gonna get some fruit.
想吃什么? 我去拿水果
I don’t think we need to do the thing where we tell each other everything.
不需要什么事都说给对方听
Jerry, this is what intimacy is.
杰瑞 这才是亲密关系
Don’t forget, tomorrow we have dinner with Wade Cooksey.
别忘了明天跟库希有约
I know about the bachelor party.
你的单身汉派对
Your buddy Dooler worked his ass off to make you a tribute film.
他们费心拍了录影带
All those guys from the office are coming. Everybody loves you.
办公室的人都会去 大家都爱你
Just calm down, relax…
冷静点 放轻松…
act surprised and have an amazing time.
装作惊讶 尽情玩
Oh, my God. All right.
天啊
You! You!
你 都是你!
Sorry. Sorry. Congratulations.
对不起 恭喜
Got you, man!
逮到你了
Got you!
逮到你了
Old college buddy.
老友
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
For you. Thank you.
敬你 谢谢
And this is for you…the finest cigar…
给你…上等雪茄…
my club has to offer.
本店提供
This is what it’s all about, man.
就是这回事
Everybody loves you.
大家都爱你
Pisses me off.
真让我生气
Whether you’re country, redneck or a freak…
无论你是乡下佬或狂热份子…
young or old…
老或少…
from Moscow, London or Memphis…
来自莫斯科 伦敦或曼费斯…
Jerry Maguire will still be the king of rock ‘n’roll to me.
杰瑞·马奎尔仍是我认为最棒的人
Little black book.
小通讯录
When I think about Jerry, my heart starts pounding.
想到杰瑞我的心就狂跳
I know Jerry pretty well.
我跟杰瑞很熟
Remember me?
杰瑞 记得我吗?
We still on for lunch tomorrow? Yeah.
明天一起吃午饭? 好
He was no slouch in bed.
他床上功夫不是盖的
This is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. I’ll see you later.
这是我看到最疯狂的事了 我先走了
It’s probably a good idea thatJerry get married. He won’t be alone.
好主意 让杰瑞结婚 他就不会孤单
He cannot be alone. He can’t be alone.
他受不了独处 他受不了
He’s almost phobic.
他恐惧独处
Jerry is great at friendship.
杰瑞能成为好朋友
He’s just really bad at intimacy.
他无法成为亲密爱人
He can’t be alone. He can’t be alone.
他无法独处 他无法独处
He can’t say, “I love you.” Are you listening, Jerry?
他说不出”我爱你” 杰瑞 你在听吗?
Lies, lies, lies. He’s an agent. He lies.
谎言 谎言 他是经纪人 难怪说谎
I love you too. Hey. Love you too.
我也爱你 我也爱你
Love you too. Love you, Jerry.
杰瑞 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, man. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Good morning, Jenny. Sorry I missed the bachelor party.
珍妮 早安 抱歉 错过派对
Good morning. Marcee’s already in your office, and she’s late…
早安 玛西来了 在办公室 她快赶不上…
for her plane back to Phoenix.
回去的飞机了
I’m glad you finally made it. Rod is very upset. Tyson!
真高兴你终于来了 罗德非常生气 泰森
No. Okay, Mommy.
不可以 好的 妈妈
Tyson, hello. Hello, Jerry. Long time no see!
泰森 你好 杰瑞 好久不见
What did I say, Tyson? How can I make your life better?
泰森 我说了什么? 我能效劳吗?
This is humiliating, and I’m pregnant and incapable of bullshit.
真丢脸 我怀孕不跟你鬼扯
Where is our offer from Arizona?
亚历桑那队合约呢?
Cronin’s okay for lunch?
卡尼餐厅好吗?
This is one of our agent’s, Bob Sugar, and he needs to learn to knock.
我们有个经纪人叫巴布·休葛 他不会敲门
You called our house, right?
你打电♥话♥到我家 对吗?
I’m sorry to interrupt you guys.
抱歉 打扰了
I don’t know what you do for your four percent…
真不知道付你佣金干嘛…
but my husband has a whole plan, an image.
我丈夫有计划 有形象的
And when you put him in a Waterbed Warehouse commercial…excuse me…
你让他拍水床广♥告♥…抱歉…
you’re making him common when you know we deserve the big four:
我们要的广♥告♥是ue4d1
Shoe, car, clothing line, soft drink.
鞋子 车子 服装 饮料
I know about the four jewels of the celebrity endorsement dollar.
这四种广♥告♥利润高
I majored in marketing, and so did my husband. We came to play.
我主修行销学 我丈夫也是 我们要赚大钱
The Dirty Man is back!
坏蛋回来了
Hey, buddy.
老兄
You okay?
你还好吗?
Fine. What’s up?
还好 怎么了?
Came here to let you go.
我是来叫你走路的
Pardon me? Came here to fire you, Jerry.
什么? 我是来开除你的
It’s real. You should say something.
真的 你该说些话
Happy birthday to you Oh, shit.
生日快乐 可恶
A crowded restaurant so there won’t be a scene.
选这种地方让我不能吭声
You…
你…
ungrateful, unctuous…
忘恩负义 没…
You did this to yourself. You said fewer clients, on paper.
你自找的 你说减少客户 还印出来
Jesus Christ. What about me?
老天爷 我也不好受
You know what I went through, knowing I had to fire my mentor?
由我开除我的指导员?
Carrying that around for a week?
我憋了一个星期
Could you get past yourself for a second?
替别人想想
You’ll lose.
你会输的
You wanted smaller. I’m over it.
你说要减少客户 现在不想了
Now I want all my clients and yours too.
我连你的客户也要
Whatever.
随便
Bring me my numbers.
温蒂 拿我电♥话♥簿来
This is Cush. Cush! It’s Sugar.
我是克许 克许 我是休葛
I’m calling you first ’cause you’re the most important guy in sports.
最先通知你因为你是体坛巨星
I want to know one thing. How does it feel to be a legend?
你想当传奇人物吗?
I just want to play football. Dad! It’s one of the agents.
我只想踢足球 爸 经纪人打来的
Wendy, Cushman’s line is busy!
温蒂 克斯电♥话♥忙线中
Keep calling him till you get through! And please bring me my numbers!
帮我拨通 请给我电♥话♥簿
J.J., what’s up, kid?
杰杰 你好吗?
Yeah, boy. Have you talked to Maguire?
跟马圭尔谈过了?
Homeboy had a meltdown.
他抓狂了
I was talking to Doritos about you, and they’re very interested in you.
我先通知你 玉米片广♥告♥商很中意你
Hold on. Talk to Rick, okay? Martinez.
等等 你跟瑞克谈 马丁纳
Right now you’re paying 25 percent of your endorsements to SMI.
你付25%佣金给SMI
I would cut my commission by seven percent.
我只收7%
I don’t wanna say if it was drug-induced, but the guy freaked out.
可能他吃错药了 疯了
I don’t know if you want a guy like that representing you going into the draft.
要这种人代表你?
I’m gonna make this decision easy for you, okay?
我不给你压力ue4d1
Just what does your heart tell you?
听你的心怎么说
I’m sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个答案
I can’t believe they fired him. He’s gone.
被开除? 他完了
What’s going on?
怎么了?
They fired Jerry Maguire. Did it at Cronin’s.
杰瑞·马奎尔被开除了 在卡尼餐厅通知的
SMI. This is Cleo.
SMI公♥司♥ 我是可丽欧
I think you’re making a big mistake.
你做了错误决定
I’m concerned about your family and your future.
我关心你的家庭和未来
If you stay here, I don’t know what’s gonna happen.
你待在这里前途堪虑
I’m sorry. I have a longstanding relationship with SMI.
抱歉 我跟SMI关系久远
Do you think Maguire knows what it’s like to be a black guy?
你以为马圭尔了解黑人?
Bob Sugar? He’s…
巴布·休葛? 他…
He’s an entertaining, funny…
他有趣 滑稽
I don’t know what it’s like to be a black person? I’m Mr. Black People!
他说我不了解黑人? 我就是黑人!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!