and printed up 110 copies.
印了110份
Even the cover looked like The Catcher in the Rye.
连封皮都像真理的书
I entitled it…
我给它取名为…
The Things We Think and Do Not Say: The Future of Our Business.
心中想却说不出的话ue4d1这一行的远景
That’s how you become great, man.
这种精神会成功
Hang your balls out there.
奋力一搏
Thanks.
谢谢
Everybody got a copy.
每人都发一份
There are dangerous animals in the world and some of them walk on two feet.
有些靠双脚而行的野兽
They don’t want peace and they’re not capable of love.
他们不要和平 不懂爱
Society…and that means you and you and you…
社会是指你们这些人…
need protection from these warped minds.
必需受野兽的保护
This is Jerry Maguire.
我是杰瑞 ue4d1
Did those manuscripts get… They’ve all gone out.
那些文件… 都已经发出去了
They did? Oh, no, no, no.
发出去了? 不不不
That’s fine. Thank you.
没关系 谢谢
Front desk. How may I help you?
前台 有什么为您效劳的?
All right! Finally, somebody said it.
好了 终于有人说出来了
Good work, Maguire!
马圭尔 干得好!
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
难以置信 真是难以置信
I was 35.
当年我35岁
I’d started my life.
开始了崭新的生命
How long do you give him?
他多久会被开除?
About a week.
一星期吧
So you’re with the sports people? I’m Jerry Maguire.
你跟球员一起的? 我是杰瑞·马奎尔
SMI. Bobbi Fallon, BPI.
SMI公♥司♥ 芭比·菲隆 BPI公♥司♥
I’m producing the Coke commercials for the play-offs.
从事可乐广♥告♥赛后制♥作♥
Good luck with that.
祝你顺利
That’ll be four dollars.
四美元
Hi. My son is really allergic to the material in the blankets.
你好 我儿子对毛毯过敏
That’s all we have, okay?
只有这种毛毯
I’m sorry if I was rude just then.
抱歉 刚刚我的态度不好
That’s okay. We’re in it together now.
没关系 误会冰释
Why is it so easy to talk with you?
你真健谈呀
Tell me about your fiancee. More champagne?
谈谈你的未婚妻 再来点香槟?
I don’t think we’re quite at your pitch yet.
没什么好说的
Tell me how you proposed. Are you all right? You want some juice?
你怎么求婚的 你还好吗? 想喝果汁吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
But we’re hiking up through the pools.
我们徒步经过池塘边
Got the ring in my pocket, and I’m a little nervous.
戒指就在我口袋里 我有些紧张
I’m lagging, you know, and she says to me…get this…
我走在她后面 她说…听好…ue4d1
“Hurry up, klutz.”
慢吞吞 快一点
Well, it bothered me somewhat, and I got quiet.
听了真不爽 于是我不出声
Then she got quiet.
她也不说话
And I decide…
我决定…
I am not gonna propose.
不求婚了
The mood is not right. Why be impulsive?
气氛不对 何必太冲动?
At this point, I know she knows…
我发觉她知道…
that I was gonna propose and didn’t, and she knows I know.
我要求婚 她也察觉我洞悉她心意
We check back into the Pro Bowl Hotel. How sad.
所以我们回到旅馆 真遗憾
But wait.
不 还没结束
Now, little do I know that my assistant has assumed that I’ve now proposed.
没想到助理以为我求婚了
So she’s gotten the lounge band to play “Here Comes the Bride”…
要大厅乐队演奏”新娘来了”…
when we walk back in. I love that song.
在我们走进去的时候 我喜欢这歌♥
All the football guys are in the lobby watching.
于是就在所有球员们
There’s even an ESPN crew.
和电台人员的众目睽睽下
So I turn to her, sort of grandly say…
我转向她ue4d1优雅的说…
“Well, this is me…klutz…
我…”慢吞吞”…
asking you, goddess of rock climbing, to marry me.”
向你 “攀峰女神”求婚
I took out the ring…I don’t much like big scenes…
然后拿出戒指…我不喜欢当众求婚…
but…
但…
she said yes right there in the lobby.
她当场答应了
Some of the toughest men in football wept like babies.
大块头球员哭得像孩子一样
I’m getting married in February.
我们将在二月结婚
You two are gonna be married forever.
祝你们白头偕老
You two are gonna be married forever.
祝你们白头偕老
What’s wrong, Mom?
妈 怎么了?
First class is what’s wrong, honey.
因为他们是头等舱ue4d1
It used to be a better meal. Now it’s a better life.
本来只是食物比较好 现在上演更好的生活
Ray!
雷!
Come on, buddy!
回来!
High five!
击个掌喽
Oh, God. Ray!
天啊! 雷ue4d1
Excuse me. Can I help you?
抱歉 我帮得上忙吗?
Jerry Maguire.
杰瑞·马奎尔
I work in your office. I was on the junket.
我们在同一家公♥司♥ 这趟会议同行
I know who you are. You’re Dorothy Boyd in Accounts.
我认识你 你是会计部的陶乐茜
You have the side-middle cubicle with the poster of Albert Einstein’s face…
你座位旁挂着爱因斯坦与…
morphed on Shaquille O’Neal’s body.
侠客欧尼尔的合成照
That’s pretty good.
观察好仔细哦
What did you lose here?
掉了什么?
My son, my mind.
我儿子 我的理智
Your son.
你的儿子
While I go look…Dorothy?
我去找…陶乐茜
While I look for him, why don’t you grab this curious gentleman here?
我去找 你先带着这位小绅士
Thank God.
谢天谢地
You scared me. You scared me.
你吓坏我了 吓坏我了
Don’t do that again, ever. Okay, Mommy.
不准再这样 不准 好的 妈妈
Ever, ever, ever, ever.
永远都不准
Okay? Ever! Dorothy?
懂吗 永远都不准! 陶乐茜
Take care. Thank you so much.
保重 非常感激
I loved your memo, by the way.
顺便提一下 我喜欢你的备忘录
You did? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Actually, it was just a mission statement.
其实那是感言
In this age, optimism like that is a revolutionary act.
现在很少人像你这么伟大
You think so? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
I appreciate that because I didn’t know if I should write…
很感激 因为我不确定该不该写…
I mean, it was 2:00 in the morning.
当时是凌晨两点
I don’t know. Some of the stuff I just…Whoo! You know?
我思潮澎湃ue4d1明白吗?
That part about how we should embrace…
那是我们该…
“what is still virginal in our enthusiasm…”
珍惜的特质…
Not right now, honey.
等一下
“And force open the tightly clenched fist of commerce…
不要一心只想赚钱…ue4d1
and give a little back for the greater good.”
回馈一些 才能走更远的路
Uhhuh. God. I was inspired.
是啊 天啊 你启发了我
And I’m an accountant, you know? One, two, three, swing!
虽然我是个会计 一 二 三 荡
To respect yourself enough to say it out loud?
尊重自己并将想法说出
To put yourself out there like that, so openly, so nakedly?
敞开胸怀 坦诚 赤♥裸♥的
I don’t know. Swing!
我不会形容 荡
It got me.
你启发了我
Is this bothering you?
他弄得你心烦吗?
No, this is…
不会 这…
great.
很有意思
This is great. One, two, three, swing!
很有意思 一 二 三 荡
Do you need a ride? You’re okay? What?
要不要搭便车? 有车吗? 什么?
Do you need a lift? Oh, no.
要载一程吗? 不用了
Yeah, I’m sure that would just make your day…
要你送还得了…
to drive us all the way to Manhattan Beach…
一路载我们到曼哈顿海边…
making that left on Waterloo Street, playing chicken with oncoming traffic…
又塞车又担心擦撞…
your life flashing before your eyes.
尽是惊险场面
I’ve obviously had too much coffee, huh?
我似乎喝太多咖啡了
It’s no problem.
没关系
There’s my sister Laurel to pick us up.
我姐姐萝拉来接我们了
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 不客气
A pleasure.
很荣幸
Bye.
再见
Hey, Ray. Hey, you. I’m double-parked. Let’s go.
雷 萝拉阿姨 我并排停车 快走
Oh, sorry, honey.
抱歉
Is this everything?
行李就这些?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!