Not everyone has what you have.
并非每个人都能像你一样
Then why did you get married?
你为什么结婚?
I’m just asking as a friend. You want an answer?
以朋友的立场问 你想知道答案?
Loyalty.
忠心
She was loyal.
她很忠心
I mean, you know, everything…
我是说…ue4d1
grew from there.
忠心最重要
It just…
凡事…ue4d1
grew from there.
以忠心为基础
That’s an answer.
那算答案?
That’s the answer.
就是答案
It’s not sexy.
真不刺♥激♥
Shit. That’s an answer.
那就是答案
Tell him what he’s won, Bob!
告诉他赢得了什么
A beautiful marriage!
美好的婚姻
Shit!
天啊
I’m happy to entertain you, as always, Rod.
很高兴能取悦你 一如往常
I have a question for you, Rod.
我想问你个问题
Are we really friends? Why not?
我们真的是朋友? 当然
Because friends can tell each other anything…
因为朋友无话不说…
if we have our “friends hats” on, right?
我们是朋友 是吧
Yeah, I think so. All right.
是啊 好
I’ll tell you why you don’t have your $10 million yet.
告诉你为何没签到一千万约
Right now, you are a paycheck player.
现在ue4d1你是个领薪的球员
You play with your head, not your heart.
你踢球用脑不用心
In your personal life, heart.
私人生活你用心
But when you get on the field, it’s all about what you didn’t get…
上球场你只想到谁亏待你…
who’s to blame, who under-threw the pass…
该怪谁 谁没传好球…ue4d1
who’s got the contract you don’t, who’s not giving you your love.
谁的合约比你好 谁对不起你
You know what? That is not what inspires people.
知道吗? 那无法鼓舞人
That is not what inspires people.
无法激励人
Just shut up. Play the game. Play it from your heart.
闭上嘴 专心踢球
And you know what? I will show you the kwan.
我会为你找到”宽”
And that’s the truth, man. That’s the truth. Can you handle it?
那就是实话 你受得了吗?
It’s just a question between friends. You know?
由此可证我们是不是朋友 懂吗?
And when they call you shrimp, I’m the one who defends you!
他们叫你矮子 是我替你辩护
I don’t want to be friends no more. Fine.
不跟你做朋友了! 随便
And quit using that word “kwan.” That’s my word!
别用”宽”那个字 那是我的字
I’ll see you in L.A. No heart.
洛杉矶见了 不用心
No heart?
不用心?
I’m all heart, motherfucker!
我全心全力! 浑蛋!
How many concussions has he had?
他脑震荡几次了?
I don’t get no respect. This is bullshit.
一点都不尊重我 狗屎
You know what I’m saying? I’m making miracles happen.
我创造奇迹
You guys, I go to see this so-called black film the other day.
我那天去看所谓的黑人电影
Honey, no more salt for you.
别加那么多盐
The biggest game of the season’s coming up.
大赛快到了
I don’t want you dehydrated for Monday Night Football.
我不想见你脱水
Anyway, 20 minutes of coming attractions.
总之 二十分钟的预告片
All black films, all violent.
都是黑人主演 都是暴♥力♥片
I’m talking about brothers shooting brothers.
黑人枪杀黑人
I hate you going to the movies alone without me.
看电影怎么不找我?
Oh, baby.
宝贝
My Pisces queen. Oh, baby.
双鱼座皇后 宝贝
I hate seeing movies without you.
我讨厌自己去看电影
I won’t do it anymore, okay?
不会再这样了 好吗?
I promise.
我保证
Another one. Chi-Chi-Bear.
再亲一个
Now? Oh, baby, baby now! Baby now!
现在? 宝宝 快走
Baby? Ray, it’s time to go!
宝宝? 雷 该走了
Baby. Come on. You got them?
宝宝 来吧 孩子带来了?
Hey, you take Visa? Take it!
收信♥用♥卡♥吗?
What were you thinking tonight…
你觉得今晚怎么样…
watching them go through the entire human emotional experience?
目睹他们经历温馨的过程?
I was thinking, “I hope he doesn’t get injured.”
我希望他上场别受伤
I felt responsible.
我觉得有责任
Sometimes I can’t tell at all what’s going on in that head of yours.
有时真搞不懂你在想什么
And I really don’t know your noises yet.
也不懂你发这声音的意思
Well, when you wonder, ask me.
若不懂 你可以问我
Okay, I will.
好 我会的
I thought I just did.
我刚才不是问了?
Why do you love me? Why do you love me?
你为什么爱我? 你为什么爱我?
Can I come in and watch TV?
我能进来看电视吗?
In a minute. Just for a few minutes.
等一下 只能看一下
Hang in there. He’s not going anywhere.
忍♥耐 他就是这样子
I know.
我知道
Could we talk about something else?
我们能谈些别的吗?
I don’t think so. I’m incapable of small talk.
不行 我不喜欢闲言闲语
But that’s why you love me, right?
你喜欢我这点 对吗?
I want you to know I’m about personal attention.
我致上关怀问候
This is my life. I’m available to you 24 hours a day.
工作是我生命 24小时候教
I’m in my office. Call me anytime.
我在办公室可随时联络
I’ll be in Phoenix tomorrow for Monday Night Football.
我明天去凤♥凰♥城 为了周一夜足球赛
I can be in Indiana by 11:30 Tuesday morning.
我会去印第安纳州 周二上午
Just give me 20 minutes.
只要20分钟
I’m not asking for an answer now.
不需要立即答覆
Why don’t you… I’ll call you tomorrow.
要不…明天再给我回话
Just enjoy the rest of your day. Tell Douglas I said hello, would you?
祝愉快并代向道格问好
All right. Thank you. Same to you, Marilee. Bye-bye.
好 谢谢 也祝你 梅瑞丽 再见
Indiana, Tuesday. I’ll be there.
印第安纳州 星期二 我会去的
It’s my fault.
都是我的错
What?
什么?
It’s not fair to you, this whole thing.
对你不公平 这整件事情
Here.
过来
Tell me. Let me help.
说给我听 让我帮你
I took advantage of you.
我占你的便宜
The worst of it is that I’m not alone. I did this with a kid.
更糟糕的是我跟儿子联手
I was just on some wild ride…
我只是ue4d1太感情用事…
where I thought that I was in love enough…for both of us.
以为我是因为爱而做选择
I pretended that proposal by the car was real…
我假装你是为了爱而求婚…
and it might’ve just been a hypothetical.
我太不切实际了
I did this…
都是我造成的…
and at least I can do something about it now.
我想做一些补救
I’m not a guy who runs.
我不会逃避责任
I stick.
我维持现况
Well, I don’t need you to stick.
我不要你守着不放
What do you want? I don’t know.
你想怎么做? 我不知道
My soul or something? Why not? I deserve that.
你想要我的灵魂? 又如何? 我应得的
What if I’m not built that way?
若我生性如此呢?
I think we made a mistake. No, listen. What if it’s true?
这桩婚姻是场错误 不 若我真的是
Great at friendship, bad at intimacy.
适合当朋友 不适合做丈夫
I mean, come on, it’s the theme of my bachelor film, for God’s sake.
那是我ue4d1单身汉派对的主题
I know. I watched it.
我知道 我看到了
I sort of know it by heart.
记得很清楚
I don’t like to give up.
我不想放弃
Please, Jerry.
拜托ue4d1杰瑞
My need to make the best of things and your need to be responsible.
我想补救而你也有责任
If one of us doesn’t say something about it now…
若现在不说 十年后…ue4d1
we could lose ten years being polite.
我们将相敬如”冰”
Let’s just call this next road trip what it really is…
将这个阶段当作是…ue4d1
a nice, long break.
喘息的空间
What about Ray?
雷怎么办?
Well, you’ll be friends.
你们会是朋友
Friends? Friends.
朋友? 对 朋友
Of course you’ll be friends.
当然是朋友
I’ll take him to the zoo.
我会带他去动物园
So this break is a breakup.
所谓喘息就是分手
Come on, Jerry. You know this isn’t easy for me.
别这样 你知道我不好受
On the surface everything looks fine.
表面上一切无恙
I’ve got this great guy…
我嫁给这么棒的人…